News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,854 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2250 on: August 16, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 13, 2010, 09:21:50 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 13, 2010, 09:10:48 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 13, 2010, 08:02:16 AM
Quote from: PANK! on August 12, 2010, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: CT III on August 12, 2010, 07:34:17 PM
Quote from: PenPho on August 12, 2010, 06:49:52 PM
Quote from: PenPho on August 11, 2010, 05:59:35 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on August 11, 2010, 05:55:55 PM
Brock Landers?

Yet another moment to make this Arizonan beam with pride.

The inevitable overreaction response.

Brad Woodhouse, spokesman for the Democratic National Committee, told CNN that the candidate for a U.S. House seat from Arizona has no standing to judge Obama.

"The son of the worst vice president ever may think he has some wisdom on the job performance of political leaders, but if he thinks a president whose actions have saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed a broken health care system and protected consumers from the risk and greed of Wall Street merits such mention, his analysis is only slightly less ridiculous than his candidacy for public office is," said Woodhouse.

Worst Vice President ever?!?

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

C'mon, what's a little light treason between friends?

Attempted treason. Now, honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for "attempted chemistry"?

I don't know but I think it figures into NFL QB ratings nowadays. And Jay Cutler sucks at it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2251 on: August 16, 2010, 08:45:57 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 13, 2010, 11:37:29 AM
Fucking liberal:

The Republican Party of today is not the party of Jack Kemp and Ronald Reagan that I was once a member of; it stands for nothing except the pursuit of power as an end in itself, with no concern whatsoever for what is right for the country. In a recent interview with The Economist magazine, I characterized the Republicans as the greedy, sociopathic party. I stand by that.

As far as the conservative movement is concerned, I think Russell Kirk and Bill Buckley would be absolutely aghast at the things it stands for today and the people that are acclaimed as its leaders. When clowns like Glenn Beck are its leaders and right-wing bigots pander to ignorant yahoos about a planned mosque in lower Manhattan, I want to be as far away from any such movement as I possibly can. And readers of this blog know what I think of the know-nothing tea party movement, which conservatives have latched onto en masse.
Anyway, I am happy to classify myself, politically, as an independent these days; nothing more, nothing less.

Bruce Bartlett

Slow clap.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2252 on: August 16, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 16, 2010, 08:45:57 AM
Fucking liberal:

The Republican Party of today is not the party of Jack Kemp and Ronald Reagan that I was once a member of; it stands for nothing except the pursuit of power as an end in itself, with no concern whatsoever for what is right for the country. In a recent interview with The Economist magazine, I characterized the Republicans as the greedy, sociopathic party. I stand by that.

As far as the conservative movement is concerned, I think Russell Kirk and Bill Buckley would be absolutely aghast at the things it stands for today and the people that are acclaimed as its leaders. When clowns like Glenn Beck are its leaders and right-wing bigots pander to ignorant yahoos about a planned mosque in lower Manhattan, I want to be as far away from any such movement as I possibly can. And readers of this blog know what I think of the know-nothing tea party movement, which conservatives have latched onto en masse.
Anyway, I am happy to classify myself, politically, as an independent these days; nothing more, nothing less.

Bruce Bartlett

Slow clap.

the man knows his mid-ninetheenth-century fringe groups.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2253 on: August 16, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2010, 09:46:05 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 16, 2010, 08:45:57 AM
Fucking liberal:

Bruce Bartlett

Slow clap.

the man knows his mid-ninetheenth-century fringe groups.

You have to admit, they were right about the Papist menace.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2254 on: August 16, 2010, 10:50:58 AM »
http://daryllang.com/blog/4421

QuoteWhat's my point? A month ago, I wrote about my support for a group of Muslim New Yorkers—whom I consider my neighbors—and their right to put a religious building on a piece of private property in Lower Manhattan. Since then, the debate over the Park51 community center, inaccurately nicknamed the "Ground Zero Mosque," has jumped from talk radio to mainstream conversation, and turned nasty in the process. Sarah Palin wrote that, "it would be an intolerable and tragic mistake to allow such a project sponsored by such an individual to go forward on such hallowed ground."

Look at the photos. This neighborhood is not hallowed. The people who live and work here are not obsessed with 9/11. The blocks around Ground Zero are like every other hard-working neighborhood in New York, where Muslims are just another thread of the city fabric.

At this point the only argument against this project is fear, specifically fear of Muslims, and that's a bigoted, cowardly and completely indefensible position.

(Click through for the photos.)
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2255 on: August 16, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 16, 2010, 10:50:58 AM

QuoteWhat's my point? A month ago, I wrote about my support for a group of Muslim New Yorkers—whom I consider my neighbors—and their right to put a religious building on a piece of private property in Lower Manhattan. Since then, the debate over the Park51 community center, inaccurately nicknamed the "Ground Zero Mosque," has jumped from talk radio to mainstream conversation, and turned nasty in the process. Sarah Palin wrote that, "it would be an intolerable and tragic mistake to allow such a project sponsored by such an individual to go forward on such hallowed ground."

Look at the photos. This neighborhood is not hallowed. The people who live and work here are not obsessed with 9/11. The blocks around Ground Zero are like every other hard-working neighborhood in New York, where Muslims are just another thread of the city fabric.

At this point the only argument against this project is fear, specifically fear of Muslims, and that's a bigoted, cowardly and completely indefensible position.

I think it's more tragic that the "mosque" is being built so close to NY Dolls.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2256 on: August 16, 2010, 11:38:36 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2010, 11:05:42 AM

Fork, you strike me as more of a "Baby Dolls" kind of guy.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2257 on: August 16, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on August 16, 2010, 11:38:36 AM

I kicked it old-school...Pussycat Lounge, Ogden.
TIME TO POST!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2258 on: August 16, 2010, 02:44:49 PM »
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2010, 01:28:53 PM

Stopless Topless Dancing, right there on Greenwich Ave.  Good times.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2259 on: August 16, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on August 16, 2010, 02:44:49 PM
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2010, 01:28:53 PM

Stopless Topless Dancing, right there on Greenwich Ave.  Good times.

and a burger at George's for the road.
TIME TO POST!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2260 on: August 17, 2010, 10:26:46 AM »

http://www.rumproast.com/index.php/site/comments/meet_the_neighbors_a_stroll_around_my_hallowed_neighborhood/

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2261 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »
Quote from: R-V on August 17, 2010, 10:26:46 AM

http://www.rumproast.com/index.php/site/comments/meet_the_neighbors_a_stroll_around_my_hallowed_neighborhood/

On Jon Stewart last night they said that the Catholic Church shouldn't open anymore churches near playgrounds, "it's just too soon!".  I also busted that article out on my Dad last night when we talked about the mosque.  He's more pissed about the church that the Port Authority is supposedly holding up. 

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2262 on: August 17, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on August 17, 2010, 10:51:40 AM

On Jon Stewart last night they said that the Catholic Church shouldn't open anymore churches near playgrounds, "it's just too soon!". 

There are more pedophile priests than there were 9/11 hijackers.
TIME TO POST!

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2263 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 17, 2010, 10:59:09 AM

On Jon Stewart last night they said that the Catholic Church shouldn't open anymore churches near playgrounds, "it's just too soon!". 

Similar bodycounts though, right?

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2264 on: August 17, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 17, 2010, 11:17:39 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 17, 2010, 10:59:09 AM

Similar bodycounts though, right?

Crusades?