News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,803 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2400 on: September 15, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 15, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 15, 2010, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: PANK! on September 15, 2010, 04:19:30 PM
Sean Hannity must really be a schmuck to have made Karl Rove look reasonable.  

The GOP is going so far off the deep end, it's making the nomination of McGovern in '72 look downright moderate by comparison.

It's true. I think Daniels would help the party return to the outskirts of credibility. But I don't know if he's electable by their standards. I mean, think about it. Has he ever killed anybody? Or even attempted to?

Has he even masturbated in public?

Penis out or just dry-humpin' somethin'?
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2401 on: September 15, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »
This Kenyan anti-colonialism has gone too far!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/13/us-saudi-arabia-arms-deal

QuoteBarack Obama is to go ahead with plans to sell Saudi Arabia advanced aircraft and other weapons worth up to $60bn (£39bn), the biggest arms deal in US history, in a strategy of shoring up Gulf Arab allies to face any military threat from Iran.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2402 on: September 15, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 15, 2010, 04:19:30 PMThe GOP is going so far off the deep end, it's making the nomination of McGovern in '72 look downright moderate by comparison.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2403 on: September 16, 2010, 08:34:42 AM »

anyone hitting this up this weekend?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2404 on: September 16, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 16, 2010, 08:34:42 AM

anyone hitting this up this weekend?

No GEORGE HUTCHINS?

What the hell are these guys trying to pull?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2405 on: September 16, 2010, 09:10:41 AM »
Harry Reid is one creepy son of a buck.

Quote"I'm going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He's my pet. He's my favorite candidate," Reid said.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2406 on: September 16, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2407 on: September 17, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2408 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:59 PM »
Streator's favorite son and Journey groupie/stand-in Kevin Chalfant rides in on some pure white horse to wave the flag, to lead the way...

http://www.allforonesong.com/

(Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...)

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2409 on: September 21, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »
Fuck these goddamn gutless fucking assholes too.

These dick wringers have a majority, and the one piece of action that doesn't require a massive investment of my tax money gets put off because they are a bunch of gutless fucking dickwads.  Fuck you Democratic Party. 

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2410 on: September 21, 2010, 04:32:40 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 21, 2010, 04:28:58 PM

These dick wringers have a majority, and the one piece of action that doesn't require a massive investment of my tax money gets put off because they are a bunch of gutless fucking dickwads.  Fuck you Democratic Party. 

Actually, blame the Senate in general.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2411 on: September 21, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 21, 2010, 04:32:40 PM

These dick wringers have a majority, and the one piece of action that doesn't require a massive investment of my tax money gets put off because they are a bunch of gutless fucking dickwads.  Fuck you Democratic Party.  

And the Republicans who filibustered.

Actually... Mostly the latter.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2412 on: September 21, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 21, 2010, 04:34:29 PM

These dick wringers have a majority, and the one piece of action that doesn't require a massive investment of my tax money gets put off because they are a bunch of gutless fucking dickwads.  Fuck you Democratic Party.  

I reserve a hearty go fuck yourselves for those dipshits too; but the supposedly filibuster proof majority party that found a way to push through a massive healthcare bill?  No, they get the biggest fuck you of them all... this just needed a straight up/down vote, not the bloating it was loaded down with so they could avoid the actual vote and then blame it on Republicans.  They have the majority and no excuse.  To blame this on Republicans is gutless.  They could have done this without them.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2413 on: September 21, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 21, 2010, 04:45:58 PM

I reserve a hearty go fuck yourselves for those dipshits too; but the supposedly filibuster proof majority party that found a way to push through a massive healthcare bill?  No, they get the biggest fuck you of them all... this just needed a straight up/down vote, not the bloating it was loaded down with so they could avoid the actual vote and then blame it on Republicans.  They have the majority and no excuse.  To blame this on Republicans is gutless.  They could have done this without them.

DPD.

This also just really pisses me off.  I want to see some gheys in uniform STAT!  SEMPER FABULOUS!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2414 on: September 21, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 21, 2010, 04:45:58 PM

Because the health care was a spending bill, it went through the reconciliation, no?  In other words, they passed the base bill and then passed the amendments that were not eligible for a filibuster.

This bill is all about the Republicans.  Lincoln and Pryor wanted to save their hides (or at least make them look more attractive to the fucking hayseeds in AR) and saw they wouldn't have gotten to 60 anyway.  Remember, there is no longer a 60-vote majority thanks to the gutless bitch from Mass.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  This shit also grinds my gears...

If the Democrats and/or Obama had any balls, we'd have at least a public option right now.