News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,877 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2730 on: October 18, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on October 18, 2010, 10:48:54 AM
The Dropkick Murphys can [bodily function] my [part of the human anatomy].  Fucking plastic Micks.

... muttered the Plastic Jock sheepishly.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2731 on: October 18, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 18, 2010, 02:42:20 PM
The Dropkick Murphys can [bodily function] my [part of the human anatomy].  Fucking plastic Micks.

He's clearly more of a Real McKenzies fan.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2732 on: October 18, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 18, 2010, 09:24:06 AM
Quote from: Bort on October 18, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
Quote from: Yeti on October 18, 2010, 08:28:14 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 15, 2010, 11:28:02 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 15, 2010, 07:53:22 PM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on October 15, 2010, 07:44:54 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 15, 2010, 07:11:19 PM
Quote from: Yeti on October 15, 2010, 03:32:29 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 15, 2010, 03:19:16 PM
Not reading this thread has become one of my most cherished daily rituals.

It was a butthurt machine. I shouldn't even had read it.

What's missing here is the actual worried song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AUZEdFeVwU

He's the Yeti who never returned.

Oi! Oi! Oi!

I'm a little sad that I keep on finding out that my favorite Irish band has maybe written 2 or 3 of their songs.

There are about 5 Irish songs. They all get remade by everyone.

We're not a creative bunch. That's science

I'm not so sure about that.  The Irish are extremely gifted at making any food taste like boiled water.  Such a skill must require a ridiculous amount of creativity. 
M'lady.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2733 on: October 19, 2010, 08:03:07 AM »

I wondered how long that would take.  I could get all defensive asshurt about it, but I won't.

Okay, I will.  My Mother is Scots, born and bred, and I lived in Scotland until the age of three at which stage my old man's job took us all away.  My folks live back in Scotland now, however, and you can ask any of my many, many cousins who still live in and around Glasgow how Scottish they think I am*.  Most of your Boston "Irish" couldn't pick Ireland out on a map of Ireland.

* the answer is, of course, "completely" - wise guy.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2734 on: October 19, 2010, 08:20:26 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on October 19, 2010, 08:03:07 AM

I wondered how long that would take.  I could get all defensive asshurt about it, but I won't.

Okay, I will.  My Mother is Scots, born and bred, and I lived in Scotland until the age of three at which stage my old man's job took us all away.  My folks live back in Scotland now, however, and you can ask any of my many, many cousins who still live in and around Glasgow how Scottish they think I am*.  Most of your Boston "Irish" couldn't pick Ireland out on a map of Ireland.

It's that little part of the island that England is on. You know, that little thing on the west side.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2735 on: October 19, 2010, 08:25:19 AM »

I'm Irish. I can blow up a British car with the best of them and I can hold my whiskey. Outside of that I don't really shout it from the rooftops like those chodes.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2736 on: October 19, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 19, 2010, 08:25:19 AM

I'm Irish. I can blow up a British car with the best of them and I can hold my whiskey have fun when the working day is done. Outside of that I don't really shout it from the rooftops like those chodes.

Jack Black'd.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2737 on: October 19, 2010, 08:30:21 AM »

I'm Irish. I can blow up a British car with the best of them and I can hold my whiskey. Outside of that I don't really shout it from the rooftops like those chodes.

Pfft.  Scotch Irish doesn't even count, ya Downstate Presbytarian hilljackal.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2738 on: October 19, 2010, 08:32:58 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 19, 2010, 08:30:21 AM

I know, I have a long way to go if I hope to catch up with you as the stereotype for a fat, drunken, incoherent, and ill-tempered paddy.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2739 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 19, 2010, 08:32:58 AM

I know, I have a long way to go if I hope to catch up with you as the stereotype for a fat, drunken, incoherent, and ill-tempered paddy.

You forgot papist.

Not your fault.   I blame your Appalachian ancestors.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2740 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34:40 AM »

I still think it's idiotic that all you kilt-wearing, sheep-fucking, guff-talking work slackers are pretending there's any damn difference between a Scot/Mick/Limey/Welshman/Aussie/Kiwi.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2741 on: October 19, 2010, 08:35:14 AM »
Quote from: CT III on October 19, 2010, 08:34:40 AM

I still think it's idiotic that all you kilt-wearing, sheep-fucking, guff-talking work slackers are pretending there's any damn difference between a Scot/Mick/Limey/Welshman/Aussie/Kiwi.

Whatever, you Slav.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2742 on: October 19, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 19, 2010, 08:34:22 AM

You forgot papist.

That too. My great-grandmother, whose parents had just come over here and were Protestants, once told my mom as a little girl that she couldn't talk to the Catholic boy down the street because "Catholics are bad people and they will lie and hurt you."

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2743 on: October 19, 2010, 08:44:11 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 19, 2010, 08:38:49 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 19, 2010, 08:34:22 AM

Pfft.  Scotch Irish doesn't even count, ya Downstate Presbytarian hilljackal.

You forgot papist.

That too. My great-grandmother, whose parents had just come over here and were Protestants, once told my mom as a little girl that she couldn't talk to the Catholic boy down the street because "Catholics are bad people and they will lie and hurt you."

I see.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2744 on: October 19, 2010, 08:53:27 AM »
We need the Rent is Too Damn High party in Illinois. So Yeti can marry his shoe.