News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,811 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3120 on: December 17, 2010, 11:10:34 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 17, 2010, 11:05:23 AM
Quote from: Oleg on December 17, 2010, 10:59:15 AM
Quote from: Fork on December 17, 2010, 08:28:03 AM

Sorry, Oleg.

Well, that's disappointing.  Luckily, it was probably crap weed.

This is just like the Aesop fable of the fox and the schwag.

QuoteAccording to Hartwig the largest marijuana seizure in the last eight years in Chicago was 8 thousand pounds.  This 11 ton shipment works out to about 22 thousand pounds, with an estimated value of $22 million.

At $62.50 an ounce, I'd be upset if there weren't a rusty nail in every bag.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3121 on: December 17, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3122 on: December 18, 2010, 02:27:45 PM »

Don't ask, don't tell.

1993-2010
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3123 on: December 18, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 18, 2010, 02:27:45 PM

Don't ask, don't tell.

1993-2010

Ahoy, sailor.

I want to plant a big fat sloppy ghey kiss on every Senator who voted for the repeal. 

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3125 on: December 20, 2010, 07:27:04 AM »

Does this mean TEC goes back in?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3126 on: December 20, 2010, 07:47:44 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 19, 2010, 10:43:15 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/12/19/a-holiday-message-from-ricky-gervais-why-im-an-atheist/

Well, he did an awesome job attacking the strawman that those who believe endorse medieval practices, deny science, and don't believe in things like evolution. I get it, dogma is a bad thing. It's possible to have faith without it.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3127 on: December 20, 2010, 09:10:54 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 20, 2010, 07:47:44 AM
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/12/19/a-holiday-message-from-ricky-gervais-why-im-an-atheist/

Well, he did an awesome job attacking the strawman that those who believe endorse medieval practices, deny science, and don't believe in things like evolution. I get it, dogma is a bad thing. It's possible to have faith without it.

You mean that article didn't change your mind? I assumed it would have.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3128 on: December 20, 2010, 09:26:21 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 20, 2010, 09:10:54 AM

I'm shocked as well. Oh well. This collective outside of Yeti is generally non-antagonisitic on the religion front, so I'm not going to get all asshurt. I just find it amusing that when I tell people I'm a Christian it more or less follows that I:

A) Am a Biblical literalist or subscribe completely to the doctrines of a specific church, therefore invalidating my faith because those are easily, easily refuted or
B) If I do not subscribe to all of those things, I am conceding that my religion does not make sense and thus it is pointless and I'm merely practicing a religion of convenience
C) I must apparently oppose science or progress despite the large number of religiously affiliated hospitals and schools and outside of Galileo the long and mixed history of the church often supporting those causes.
D) I really give a shit why you don't hold my beliefs. I don't. I want my religion out of the government the same as you, because my government is only bound to fuck up my religion.

I hate dogma just as much as the next guy. I don't subscribe to all of the beliefs of any particular church. Hell, I spent last Friday night at a mosque talking to an Imam whom I consider a friend of mine. I realize I'm in the minority, but nothing about what that guy wrote really holds water. Having faith, assuming you aren't a closed-minded fanatic (which applies to any group, religious or secular), is about finding truth. He talks about how humble science is, and how it knows what it knows and doesn't pretend to know more, well, my entire faith is based on the fact that I realize I know very, very little and am thus not closed off to the possibility of the transcendent. I'm sorry he's obviously met a lot of annoying dogmatic religious people. I'm sorry I've met them too. It doesn't really refute the very concept of religion, however, simply because the SKO Theory that Assholes will be Assholes Regardless of Creed or Color will always hold true.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3129 on: December 20, 2010, 09:44:49 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 20, 2010, 09:26:21 AM

I'm shocked as well. Oh well. This collective outside of Yeti is generally non-antagonisitic on the religion front, so I'm not going to get all asshurt. I just find it amusing that when I tell people I'm a Christian it more or less follows that I:

A) Am a Biblical literalist or subscribe completely to the doctrines of a specific church, therefore invalidating my faith because those are easily, easily refuted or
B) If I do not subscribe to all of those things, I am conceding that my religion does not make sense and thus it is pointless and I'm merely practicing a religion of convenience
C) I must apparently oppose science or progress despite the large number of religiously affiliated hospitals and schools and outside of Galileo the long and mixed history of the church often supporting those causes.
D) I really give a shit why you don't hold my beliefs. I don't. I want my religion out of the government the same as you, because my government is only bound to fuck up my religion.

I hate dogma just as much as the next guy. I don't subscribe to all of the beliefs of any particular church. Hell, I spent last Friday night at a mosque talking to an Imam whom I consider a friend of mine. I realize I'm in the minority, but nothing about what that guy wrote really holds water. Having faith, assuming you aren't a closed-minded fanatic (which applies to any group, religious or secular), is about finding truth. He talks about how humble science is, and how it knows what it knows and doesn't pretend to know more, well, my entire faith is based on the fact that I realize I know very, very little and am thus not closed off to the possibility of the transcendent. I'm sorry he's obviously met a lot of annoying dogmatic religious people. I'm sorry I've met them too. It doesn't really refute the very concept of religion, however, simply because the SKO Theory that Assholes will be Assholes Regardless of Creed or Color will always hold true.

I really hope no one takes the bait on this.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3130 on: December 20, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 20, 2010, 09:44:49 AM

It's not meant to be bait. If so, that's the exact opposite of my intention. Strike it from the records.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3131 on: December 20, 2010, 11:33:42 PM »

It might be possible to turn it toward nuclear proliferation.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3132 on: December 21, 2010, 07:33:19 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on December 20, 2010, 11:33:42 PM

I'm all about nuclear proliferation. That shit would be like SKO's Favorite Things. You get a nuke, you get a nuke, YOU GET A NUKE. YOU ALL GET NUKES. Except you, North Korea.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3133 on: December 21, 2010, 08:28:26 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 21, 2010, 07:33:19 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on December 20, 2010, 11:33:42 PM

I'm all about nuclear proliferation. That shit would be like SKO's Favorite Things. You get a nuke, you get a nuke, YOU GET A NUKE. YOU ALL GET NUKES. Except you, North Korea.

The guys get NUKES. That's just the fuckin' way it is.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3134 on: December 21, 2010, 08:40:32 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16