News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,880 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3225 on: January 08, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on January 08, 2011, 03:53:49 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 08, 2011, 03:52:27 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on January 08, 2011, 03:10:46 PM
Something tells me this is going to have more than 310 views in short order.

QuoteThe majority of people, who reside in District-8, are illiterate—hilarious. I don't control your English grammar structure, but you control your English grammar structure.

What a dipshit.

What a Paul.

No kidding.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3226 on: January 08, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »

QuoteThe majority of people, who reside in District-8, are illiterate—hilarious. I don't control your English grammar structure, but you control your English grammar structure.

What a dipshit.

Fucking Chomskians.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3227 on: January 08, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 08, 2011, 03:59:51 PM

What a dipshit.

Fucking Chomskians.

Colorless green ideas dream consciencely?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3228 on: January 08, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
I'm not sure you can watch this and then blame anything other than stupid and crazy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4

Or maybe whoever it was that tried to teach this guy about syllogisms.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3229 on: January 08, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 08, 2011, 02:45:36 PM
Better question: When will politicians stop with the gun imagery in relation to their opponents?  While we all want our guy to win, can't we start to at least begin the process of winding down the hyperbole?

Like this?

Or this?

QuoteRep Gabrielle Giffords' 2010 Congressional opponent held a June event that encouraged participants to "Get On Target For Victory In November. Help Remove Gabrielle For Office. Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly."

An account from The Arizona Daily Star notes that the guns vs Democrats theme was popular with Republicans during the primary:

Jesse Kelly, meanwhile, doesn't seem to be bothered in the least by the Sarah Palin controversy earlier this year, when she released a list of targeted races in crosshairs, urging followers to "reload" and "aim" for Democrats. Critics said she was inciting violence.

He seems to be embracing his fellow tea partier's idea. Kelly's campaign event website has a stern-looking photo of the former Marine in military garb holding his weapon. It includes the headline: "Get on Target for Victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office. Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly."

The page promoting the event has been removed from the Kelly campaign web site.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3230 on: January 08, 2011, 06:43:42 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3231 on: January 08, 2011, 08:56:09 PM »
Holy shit, that guy has problems. I feel horrible for all of those victims. I'm sure their families will be picked at by vultures of every kind - media, pols, local Pauls, everybody. To me this is all about mental illness. Hopefully, once we find out what this dude's health issues are, we can learn to recognize and help people suffering similarly so that others don't get hurt.

Fuck.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3232 on: January 08, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 08, 2011, 08:56:09 PM
Holy shit, that guy has problems. I feel horrible for all of those victims. I'm sure their families will be picked at by vultures of every kind - media, pols, local Pauls, everybody. To me this is all about mental illness. Hopefully, once we find out what this dude's health issues are, we can learn to recognize and help people suffering similarly so that others don't get hurt.

Fuck.

I agree 100%. Especially with the bolded.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3233 on: January 08, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »
I just got an email from the Agency's Security Division warning me about security risks in light of today.

In pertinent part:

QuoteLately there has been an increase in utilizing the mail to threaten government officials.  Indicators associated with this crime can be:

-          Oily wrapping of the package
-          Excessive postage
-          Unfamiliar return address
-          Poorly wrapped package
-          Odor emitting from the package

QuoteBelow are some items you may want to consider to increase your home protection.

-          Perimeter and doorway motion lighting
-          Alarm systems
-          Door Peepholes
-          Door Deadbolts
-          Patio doors locking mechanisms (adding a slide lock or broom stick on doorway track)
-          Window locks
-          Family Emergency Plan

All security is designed to detect, deter, and delay anyone from doing you harm.  An alarm and associated signage may not defeat a burglar but it may make him or her choose another location.  Minor security enhancements such as door peepholes and deadbolts, perimeter motion lighting, and regular pruning of shrubs to ensure they don't conceal trespassers will enhance your physical security.

I didn't see "Clean your firearms and make sure they are in proper working order."  Damn you!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3234 on: January 08, 2011, 09:52:31 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 08, 2011, 08:56:09 PMHopefully, once we find out what this dude's health issues are, we can learn to recognize and help people suffering similarly so that others don't get hurt.

It's a nice thought (as was this effectively dead letter), but the structural obstacles are massive. If one does want assistance, an inclination that can be fleeting in serious mental illness, it's not readily available. If one doesn't, or realizes that asking nicely isn't going to work, it's only going to come after an ED psych eval. Or two. Or three. And success, as it were, in the latter regard has a good number of problems of its own.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3235 on: January 08, 2011, 10:21:42 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 08, 2011, 08:59:39 PM

Fuck.

Yep - and now it's turned into a rallying cry for both sides. Pathetic.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3236 on: January 08, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »

Fuck.

Thirded. 
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3237 on: January 08, 2011, 10:49:46 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on January 08, 2011, 10:25:17 PM

Fuck.

Thirded. 

Count me in.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3238 on: January 09, 2011, 09:31:48 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 08, 2011, 10:49:46 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on January 08, 2011, 10:25:17 PM

Fuck.

Thirded. 

Count me in.

Is there still room left on the Crazymobile for me?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3239 on: January 09, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
The nine year old girl who was murdered was the granddaughter of Dallas Green.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)