News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,870 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3360 on: January 19, 2011, 04:03:20 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 19, 2011, 03:57:56 PM
Quote from: CBStew on January 19, 2011, 03:50:37 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 19, 2011, 09:26:44 AM
Quote from: SKO on January 19, 2011, 09:10:09 AM
Quote from: Bort on January 19, 2011, 08:54:42 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 19, 2011, 08:42:33 AM
Quote from: SKO on January 19, 2011, 08:28:51 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_alabama_governor_christians Alabama, folks.

Quote from: Freedom Is Not FreeWhy is it in this country that if a Christian expresses their views it is "shocking". But ANY other religion it is perfectly acceptable to say what they please? STAND UP CHRISTIANS! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PURGE YOU FROM THIS EARTH! I bet yahoo! censors this one too...

Those poor persecuted Christians.

DPD, but he's right you know. If a Muslim governor said only Muslims were his friends, NOBODY would have a problem with that. We'd probably never hear about it.

A Muslim governor? The very idea is absurd.

Next thing you'll be telling me that all of the laws about needing to believe in God to hold public office in several states have been repealed.

Does this mean that I can't get a fishing license in Alabama?

Wait, is there any state that allows a Jew to get a fishing license? What happened to my America?

It fell apart the day they started giving trophies to NFL conference winners. Bah, that's like a consolation prize.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3361 on: January 19, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 19, 2011, 04:03:20 PM

Quote from: Freedom Is Not FreeWhy is it in this country that if a Christian expresses their views it is "shocking". But ANY other religion it is perfectly acceptable to say what they please? STAND UP CHRISTIANS! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PURGE YOU FROM THIS EARTH! I bet yahoo! censors this one too...

DPD, but he's right you know. If a Muslim governor said only Muslims were his friends, NOBODY would have a problem with that. We'd probably never hear about it.

Next thing you'll be telling me that all of the laws about needing to believe in God to hold public office in several states have been repealed.

Wait, is there any state that allows a Jew to get a fishing license? What happened to my America?

It fell apart the day they started giving trophies to NFL conference winners. Bah, that's like a consolation prize.

Not just a trophy, a fucking ring.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3362 on: January 19, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »

Why would a Jew need a fishing license?
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3363 on: January 19, 2011, 05:45:29 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on January 19, 2011, 05:40:50 PM

Why would a Jew need a fishing license?

Stew prefers his Gefilte to be freshly caught.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3364 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:47 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 19, 2011, 05:45:29 PM

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3365 on: January 19, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 19, 2011, 05:59:47 PM
Quote from: PenPho on January 19, 2011, 05:45:29 PM

A Haddock?  What do you take for a Haddock?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3366 on: January 20, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Fuck it's silent in here.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3367 on: January 20, 2011, 02:30:20 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 20, 2011, 02:18:25 PM

Once HCR repeal is stillborn in the Senate, it should pick up.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3368 on: January 20, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 20, 2011, 02:30:20 PM

You Obamadongchuggers carrying water for Journolist will rue that day. Mark. My. Words.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3369 on: January 20, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 20, 2011, 02:33:16 PM

You Obamadongchuggers carrying water for Journolist will rue that day. Mark. My. Words.

I already sent Barry Hussein a case of Banana Creme Muscle Milk.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3370 on: January 20, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 20, 2011, 03:01:21 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 20, 2011, 02:33:16 PM

I already sent Barry Hussein a case of Banana Creme Muscle Milk.

Intrepid Reader: Gil Gunderson

I should probably start doing some form of mouth-kegels to prepare for this.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3371 on: January 22, 2011, 10:37:59 AM »
http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/2011/01/17/congress-passes-socialized-medicine-and-mandates-health-insurance-in-1798/#post_comments

"The ink was barely dry on the PPACA when the first of many lawsuits to block the mandated health insurance provisions of the law was filed in a Florida District Court.

The pleadings, in part, read -

The Constitution nowhere authorizes the United States to mandate, either directly or under threat of penalty, that all citizens and legal residents have qualifying health care coverage.

State of Florida, et al. vs. HHS

It turns out, the Founding Fathers would beg to disagree.

In July of 1798, Congress passed – and President John Adams signed - "An Act for the Relief of Sick and Disabled Seamen"
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3372 on: January 22, 2011, 11:08:15 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 22, 2011, 10:37:59 AM
http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/2011/01/17/congress-passes-socialized-medicine-and-mandates-health-insurance-in-1798/#post_comments

"The ink was barely dry on the PPACA when the first of many lawsuits to block the mandated health insurance provisions of the law was filed in a Florida District Court.

The Constitution nowhere authorizes the United States to mandate, either directly or under threat of penalty, that all citizens and legal residents have qualifying health care coverage.

In July of 1798, Congress passed – and President John Adams signed - "An Act for the Relief of Sick and Disabled Seamen"

Sweet.  They're going to fix my baby batter!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3373 on: January 22, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on January 22, 2011, 11:08:15 AM
Quote from: CBStew on January 22, 2011, 10:37:59 AM

Sweet.  They're going to fix my baby batter!

Eh, that was probably just done to mask the odious Alien and Sedition Acts.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3374 on: January 22, 2011, 04:50:59 PM »
This could be a legit game-changer...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/opinion/a-brave-new-world-of-fossil-fuels-on-demand/article1871149/

QuoteIn September, a privately held and highly secretive U.S. biotech company named Joule Unlimited received a patent for "a proprietary organism" – a genetically engineered cyanobacterium that produces liquid hydrocarbons: diesel fuel, jet fuel and gasoline. This breakthrough technology, the company says, will deliver renewable supplies of liquid fossil fuel almost anywhere on Earth, in essentially unlimited quantity and at an energy-cost equivalent of $30 (U.S.) a barrel of crude oil. It will deliver, the company says, "fossil fuels on demand."

We're not talking "biofuels" – not, at any rate, in the usual sense of the word. The Joule technology requires no "feedstock," no corn, no wood, no garbage, no algae. Aside from hungry, gene-altered micro-organisms, it requires only carbon dioxide and sunshine to manufacture crude. And water: whether fresh, brackish or salt. With these "inputs," it mimics photosynthesis, the process by which green leaves use solar energy to convert carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Indeed, the company describes its manufacture of fossil fuels as "artificial photosynthesis."

Joule says it now has "a library" of fossil-fuel organisms at work in its Massachusetts labs, each engineered to produce a different fuel. It has "proven the process," has produced ethanol (for example) at a rate equivalent to 10,000 U.S. gallons an acre a year. It anticipates that this yield could hit 25,000 gallons an acre a year when scaled for commercial production, equivalent to roughly 800 barrels of crude an acre a year.

By way of comparison, Cornell University's David Pimentel, an authority on ethanol, says that one acre of corn produces less than half as much energy, equivalent to only 328 barrels. If a few hundred barrels of crude sounds modest, recall that millions of acres of prime U.S. farmland are now used to make corn ethanol.

Joule says its "solar converter" technology makes the manufacture of liquid fossil fuels 50 times as efficient as conventional biofuel production – and eliminates as much as 90 per cent of carbon dioxide emissions. "Requiring only sunlight and waste C0{-2}," it says, "[this] technology can produce virtually unlimited quantities of fossil fuels with zero dependence on raw materials, agricultural land, crops or fresh water. It ends the hazards of oil exploration and oil production. It takes us to the unthinkable: liquid hydrocarbons on demand."

Joule began to generate buzz toward the end of 2010. When U.S. Senator John Kerry toured the company's labs in October, he called the technology "a potential game-changer."...
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.