News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,842 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3496 on: January 28, 2011, 01:32:38 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 28, 2011, 12:22:59 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 28, 2011, 11:03:17 AM
Hey, it was a secret government attempt to vaporize the South Side. No University of Chicago, so goodbye Friedman, goodbye Obama. No more White Sox, no more Cardinals.

Was there another reaction in Nairobi they glossed over?

Nah, I was referring to the University of Chicago and its affiliations with Friedman and Obama. Plus, there would be no South Side community to organize.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3497 on: January 28, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 28, 2011, 09:56:37 AM
Quote"What struck me most is that we've been extolling the virtues of the internet for democracy and free speech, but an incident like this demonstrates how easy it is — particularly in a country where there's a high level of governmental control — to just switch this access off."

It's called UUCP, kids.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3498 on: January 28, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 28, 2011, 08:50:26 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on January 27, 2011, 09:28:03 PM
I'm inclined to write in "Peppermint Patty von Krenwinckel" on general principles.

Her cousin, Toni Preckwinkle seems to be trying to do a good job.

Toni Preckwinkle is a fucking blob. The only notable thing I've seen her do in the 4th Ward is scream at her kids in the former Mr. G's.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3499 on: January 28, 2011, 07:04:18 PM »

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3500 on: January 31, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »

I've got the feeling that Rahm Emanuel's people got to sleep in today.

Don't just read the text.  Do yourself a favor and actually hear it.  BWAHAHAHAHA.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3501 on: January 31, 2011, 10:30:30 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 31, 2011, 10:27:52 AM

I've got the feeling that Rahm Emmanuel's people got to sleep in today.

Don't just read the text.  Do yourself a favor and actually hear it.  BWAHAHAHAHA.

Gery Chico's people stopped updating their resumes until the run-off.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3502 on: January 31, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »

I've got the feeling that Rahm Emmanuel's people got to sleep in today.

This moron needs to be expunged from the public record.

Fucking sick that in a seat once held by Everett Dirksen, Adlai Stevenson III, Barack Obama and Alan Dixon, she also got to sit in it.

Mr. Kirk, please get a new chair.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3503 on: January 31, 2011, 11:07:36 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 31, 2011, 10:30:30 AM

You think this helps Chico?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3504 on: January 31, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
DPD, just to clarify my thinking...

Emanuel's probably got this thing in the bag, but my thinking is that Chico can still drag down the "white" vote (I put white in quotes, because even though Chico is Hispanic, he's more mainstream...nothing like that dirty spic Del Valle...) and that if teh blacks could unify behind Mosley Braun, that Emanuel could conceivably be put to the test.  

I don't think this is a fear any more.

Also, is this where I tell Chuck that way back in 1992, as an idealistic 20 year old, that I voted for Mosely Braun...in the primary (over Dixon and Al Hofield, who did a good job splitting the "white" vote for Dixon's seat)?  If it makes you feel better, I recognized the error of my ways about 8 seconds after she was inaugurated.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3505 on: January 31, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 31, 2011, 11:12:50 AM
Also, is this where I tell Chuck that way back in 1992, as an idealistic 20 year old, that I voted for Mosely Braun...in the primary (over Dixon and Al Hofield, who did a good job splitting the "white" vote for Dixon's seat)?  If it makes you feel better, I recognizes the error of my aways about 8 seconds after she was inaugurated.

You mean you didn't figure it out when she and Kosgie went on vacation together right after winning the primary?  Nothing shows that you really want something more than taking a break after getting your chance.

That her only notable accomplishment was a bashing of Jesse Helms on the senate floor only shows how big of a moron Helms was.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3506 on: January 31, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 31, 2011, 11:16:52 AM
Also, is this where I tell Chuck that way back in 1992, as an idealistic 20 year old, that I voted for Mosely Braun...in the primary (over Dixon and Al Hofield, who did a good job splitting the "white" vote for Dixon's seat)?  If it makes you feel better, I recognizes the error of my aways about 8 seconds after she was inaugurated.

You mean you didn't figure it out when she and Kosgie went on vacation together right after winning the primary?  Nothing shows that you really want something more than taking a break after getting your chance.

Pretty sure that happened after she was elected in the general (it was, indeed, one of the things that made me reallize how awful she was).  If not, I'm then pretty sure that that story didn't break until after such.  Prove me wrong, children.  Prove.  Me.  Wrong.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3507 on: January 31, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 31, 2011, 11:19:28 AM
Also, is this where I tell Chuck that way back in 1992, as an idealistic 20 year old, that I voted for Mosely Braun...in the primary (over Dixon and Al Hofield, who did a good job splitting the "white" vote for Dixon's seat)?  If it makes you feel better, I recognizes the error of my aways about 8 seconds after she was inaugurated.

You mean you didn't figure it out when she and Kosgie went on vacation together right after winning the primary?  Nothing shows that you really want something more than taking a break after getting your chance.

Pretty sure that happened after she was elected in the general (it was, indeed, one of the things that made me reallize how awful she was).  If not, I'm then pretty sure that that story didn't break until after such.  Prove me wrong, children.  Prove.  Me.  Wrong.

When did this Emmanuel guy get into the race? What's his platform?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3508 on: January 31, 2011, 11:23:31 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 31, 2011, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: PANK! on January 31, 2011, 11:19:28 AM

When did this Emmanuel guy get into the race? What's his platform?

Who are you talking about?  I don't see Emmanual referenced but for your query?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3509 on: January 31, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 31, 2011, 11:07:36 AM
Quote from: Brownie on January 31, 2011, 10:30:30 AM

You think this helps Chico?
Absolutely. As long as Rahm stays under 50 percent, someone gets to run off against him. Won't be del Valle. It's a race between Carol and Gery.