News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,786 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3990 on: May 24, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 24, 2011, 10:42:45 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 24, 2011, 10:40:37 AM
"We don't need to rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America, we need to reread the Constitution and enforce the Constitution. ... And I know that there are some people that are not going to do that, so for the benefit of those who are not going to read it because they don't want us to go by the Constitution, there's a little section in there that talks about "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,'" - Herman Cain

For the record, the man also has no clue about what the "right of return" is either.

I bet he does now... making a fool of oneself in an interview is a powerful INCENTIVE to get educated on an issue.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3991 on: May 24, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 24, 2011, 10:54:01 AM
"We don't need to rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America, we need to reread the Constitution and enforce the Constitution. ... And I know that there are some people that are not going to do that, so for the benefit of those who are not going to read it because they don't want us to go by the Constitution, there's a little section in there that talks about "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,'" - Herman Cain

For the record, the man also has no clue about what the "right of return" is either.

I bet he does now... making a fool of oneself in an interview is a powerful INCENTIVE to get educated on an issue.

He was Hannity last night explaining it.

Cain, last night: ""The thing that you're gonna learn about Herman Cain, if he doesn't know something, he's not going to try and fake it, or give an answer that he doesn't know what he's talking about."

Cain, on Sunday:
QuoteCAIN: The right of return? The right of return?

WALLACE: The Palestinian right of return.

CAIN: That is something that should be negotiated. That is something that should be negotiated.

WALLACE: Do you think the Palestinian refugees, the people who were kicked out of the land in 1948, should be able or should have any right to return to Israeli land?

CAIN: Yes. But under -- but not under Palestinian conditions. Yes. They should have a right to come back if that is a decision that Israel wants to make.

It sounds like he was faking it on Sunday, actually.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3992 on: May 24, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 24, 2011, 10:59:09 AM

Cain, last night: ""The thing that you're gonna learn about Herman Cain, if he doesn't know something, he's not going to try and fake it, or give an answer that he doesn't know what he's talking about."

Cain, on Sunday:

CAIN: That is something that should be negotiated. That is something that should be negotiated.

WALLACE: Do you think the Palestinian refugees, the people who were kicked out of the land in 1948, should be able or should have any right to return to Israeli land?

CAIN: Yes. But under -- but not under Palestinian conditions. Yes. They should have a right to come back if that is a decision that Israel wants to make.

He was LITERALLY Hannity?  I'm not sure how to respond to that.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3993 on: May 24, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »

Ah! Now I see why Palin doesn't do interviews![/Gil]

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3994 on: May 24, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 24, 2011, 11:00:55 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 24, 2011, 10:59:09 AM

Cain, on Sunday:

He was LITERALLY Hannity?  I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Fine. I fucking laughed.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3995 on: May 24, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 24, 2011, 10:53:39 AM
Let's talk about small government....government so small, it can fit on the end of a vaginal probe prior to getting an abortion following an incident of rape or incest.

To wit:

Bear in mind, this legislation (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7578459.html) was considered an "emergency" for the state of Texas.

Texas, which, for the record, is: second to last in high school graduation rates, 47th in spending per student, second worst in food insecurity rates, and has one-third of its population in poverty.

It also faces a budget deficit of anywhere between 15 billion and 27 billion.

God bless America.

In San Francisco the voters get to decide next November whether it will be criminal to perform circumscions on infant boys.  No religious exemption.  Can you imagine all of those moyels going to prison?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3996 on: May 25, 2011, 08:10:10 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 24, 2011, 02:14:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 24, 2011, 10:53:39 AM
Let's talk about small government....government so small, it can fit on the end of a vaginal probe prior to getting an abortion following an incident of rape or incest.

To wit:

Bear in mind, this legislation (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7578459.html) was considered an "emergency" for the state of Texas.

Texas, which, for the record, is: second to last in high school graduation rates, 47th in spending per student, second worst in food insecurity rates, and has one-third of its population in poverty.

It also faces a budget deficit of anywhere between 15 billion and 27 billion.

God bless America.

In San Francisco the voters get to decide next November whether it will be criminal to perform circumscions on infant boys.  No religious exemption.  Can you imagine all of those moyels going to prison?

[Chork]They'll get immunity as criminal informants. Those guys are always giving the cops tips.[/Chork]
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3997 on: May 25, 2011, 08:42:09 AM »
So, using the same logic that I heard from the punditry when Suave Scott Brown won the special election in MA and Obama and the Democrats needed to take that as a sign to change the health care bill to give the Republicans everything they wanted, should the Republicans now submit a budget with a carbon tax, mandatory abortions and single-payer health care?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3998 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 25, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
So, using the same logic that I heard from the punditry when Suave Scott Brown won the special election in MA and Obama and the Democrats needed to take that as a sign to change the health care bill to give the Republicans everything they wanted, should the Republicans now submit a budget with a carbon tax, mandatory abortions and single-payer health care?

Don't forget Medicaid coverage for male lactation treatment.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3999 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »
So Sarah Palin has decided to make her very own version of A Burns For All Seasons. No word yet on the extent of the role that Señor Spielbergo played in making the film.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4000 on: May 25, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:07:57 AM
So Sarah Palin has decided to make her very own version of A Burns For All Seasons. No word yet on the extent of the role that Señor Spielbergo played in making the film.

There better be a prominent role for Bumblebee Man.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4001 on: May 25, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »
Quote from: CT III on May 25, 2011, 11:09:35 AM

Perhaps as one of the villains?

QuoteRife with religious metaphor and unmistakable allusions to Palin as a Joan of Arc-like figure, "The Undefeated" echoes Palin's "Going Rogue" in its tidy division of the world between the heroes who are on her side and the villains who seek to thwart her at every turn.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4002 on: May 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:12:47 AM

QuoteRife with religious metaphor and unmistakable allusions to Palin as a Joan of Arc-like figure, "The Undefeated" echoes Palin's "Going Rogue" in its tidy division of the world between the heroes who are on her side and the villains who seek to thwart her at every turn.

So, Sarah Palin is running for president then, I take it?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4003 on: May 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM

Quote"From here, I can see November."

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4004 on: May 25, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM

Quote"From here, I can see November."

Well then, this changes the game.