News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,879 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4020 on: June 01, 2011, 09:53:15 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 09:51:57 AM
Quote from: Tony on June 01, 2011, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 09:21:27 AM
Quote from: Tonker on June 01, 2011, 09:11:22 AM
I was talking to Tony last night and saying that eighty to ninety percent of everything I experience here in America is, to a degree at least, familiar to me.  Sarah Palin, though, falls squarely into the other ten to twenty percent.  I just cannot comprehend her, or any of what she says and does, in any way.

That makes you a lot like most Americans who I think (for my own sanity) view her as a hilarious sideshow, a what will she say next type of thing. Then there are the rest of the people who actually think she should hold office and make important decisions. These people are not anyone you would ever want to be associated with and therefore pat yourself on the back.

Oleg explained that other 10 to 20 percent was due to people called "republicans". That's his theory anyway. It seems like they are behind the Palin phenomenon.

I refuse to believe that good people are behind this. I maintain that if I were a Republican I'd be furious, constantly, that this woman was attached to my political party.

Ding.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4021 on: June 01, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 01, 2011, 09:30:35 AM
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 08:45:11 AM
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...

I thought that Weiner showed amazing patience.  The only reason that Weiner didn't take a swing at the guy he called a jackass was the fact that the guy appeared to be 7 feet tall.  That is a good reason for patience.  But the guy was a jackass.   Asking really perceptive questions.  "Is the reason that you are not answering my question is because it is true?"   "Yes.  Next question."   A New York Congressman is going to send a picture of his dick to a stranger 3500 miles away?  Give me a reason.  

Um... because he's a dude?  A dude who likes women?  You could also ask, if you were so inclined, why he was following this "stranger" on Twitter.  A few people have done so, but no answers seem to be forthcoming.  Even CNN (in the original link) can sense there's something going on here.

There is a more innocent explanation - that he simply has a ghost-tweeter, that he doesn't write them himself, and that the ghost-tweeter is the one whose dick pic went out - but the word "hack" implies a security issue that, given his earlier commentary on the subject, one would think he'd be interested in investigating.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4022 on: June 01, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 09:57:05 AM
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...

I thought that Weiner showed amazing patience.  The only reason that Weiner didn't take a swing at the guy he called a jackass was the fact that the guy appeared to be 7 feet tall.  That is a good reason for patience.  But the guy was a jackass.   Asking really perceptive questions.  "Is the reason that you are not answering my question is because it is true?"   "Yes.  Next question."   A New York Congressman is going to send a picture of his dick to a stranger 3500 miles away?  Give me a reason.  

Um... because he's a dude?  A dude who likes women?  You could also ask, if you were so inclined, why he was following this "stranger" on Twitter.  A few people have done so, but no answers seem to be forthcoming.  Even CNN (in the original link) can sense there's something going on here.

There is a more innocent explanation - that he simply has a ghost-tweeter, that he doesn't write them himself, and that the ghost-tweeter is the one whose dick pic went out - but the word "hack" implies a security issue that, given his earlier commentary on the subject, one would think he'd be interested in investigating.

Was it actually a dick pic?  I thought it was just a bulge pic.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4023 on: June 01, 2011, 10:00:05 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 01, 2011, 09:59:11 AM

Pedantry noted and accepted.  Bulge in teh underwear only.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4024 on: June 01, 2011, 10:03:21 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 09:19:38 AM
Quote from: Brownie on June 01, 2011, 09:14:46 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 31, 2011, 10:44:27 AM
Gerrymandering, Illinois-style.

http://illinois.statehousenewsonline.com/6245/illinois-democrats-unveil-new-congressional-map/

Whither "Dold with a D, not an E"?

Maybe Dold with a D will move to Glencoe. Maybe Section 242 will mount another run. His wife never participated in any check-kiting schemes, did she?

I am now in Schachowsky's district, although the 10th begins not quite 300 yards from my front yard.

Mike Quigley now represents Rogers Park AND Bolingbrook. Luis Gutierrez's district gets thin in spots that even an injured Alfonso Soriano could cover it.

The technology exists. Just get a computer to draw a random map based on population.

THIS.  Make it so that neither party has the power to influence how the lines are redrawn.

Agreed.  I believe Florida and California - home to a combined 80 congressional seats by 2013 - have approved non-partisan redistricting boards.

80 out of 435...hey, it's a start, America!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4025 on: June 01, 2011, 10:04:03 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 01, 2011, 09:59:11 AM

Pedantry noted and accepted.  Bulge in teh underwear only.

I wasn't being pedantic; I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything (||).

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4026 on: June 01, 2011, 10:10:44 AM »

Here's a reason: WHO THE FUCK CARES?

He's not my congroid.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4027 on: June 01, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 01, 2011, 10:10:44 AM

He's not my congroid. DOES HE WANT TO SERVE?

Chuck'd

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4028 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:00 AM »

He's not my congroid.

Hopefully this turns out to be a massive scandal that becomes a reference point for all future scandals, if only so that down the line I'll be able to turn on the TV and hear some pundit declare that "it looks like we've got another Weiner on our hands".

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4029 on: June 01, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »
Quote from: CT III on June 01, 2011, 10:14:00 AM

He's not my congroid.

Hopefully this turns out to be a massive scandal that becomes a reference point for all future scandals, if only so that down the line I'll be able to turn on the TV and hear some pundit declare that "it looks like we've got another Weiner on our hands".

I admit it.  I laughed.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4030 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4031 on: June 01, 2011, 10:34:35 AM »
Quote from: flannj on June 01, 2011, 10:25:24 AM

BEN STEIN WAS RIGHT!

Putin really is dead set on getting Russia's Cold War swagger back.

QuoteThe American peoples ability to know the truth of these things, and as always, has been shouted out by their propaganda media organs leaving them in danger of not being prepared for the horrific economic collapse of their nation now believed will much sooner than later.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4032 on: June 01, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »

I just took a case involving a high school teacher whose student opened a phony Facebook page in the teacher's name and filled it with salacious stuff that could easily get the teacher fired.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4033 on: June 01, 2011, 01:07:56 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 01, 2011, 12:01:53 PM
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...

Um... because he's a dude?  A dude who likes women?  You could also ask, if you were so inclined, why he was following this "stranger" on Twitter.  A few people have done so, but no answers seem to be forthcoming.  Even CNN (in the original link) can sense there's something going on here.

I just took a case involving a high school teacher whose student opened a phony Facebook page in the teacher's name and filled it with salacious stuff that could easily get the teacher fired.

Well, that sucks for that guy.

EDIT: I meant that what happened to that guy sucks... I just realized that this could have been taken as a pejorative against your lawyering skills, which I assure you I had no intention of making.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4034 on: June 01, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 01:07:56 PM
Quote from: CBStew on June 01, 2011, 12:01:53 PM
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...

Um... because he's a dude?  A dude who likes women?  You could also ask, if you were so inclined, why he was following this "stranger" on Twitter.  A few people have done so, but no answers seem to be forthcoming.  Even CNN (in the original link) can sense there's something going on here.

Well, that sucks for that guy.

EDIT: I meant that what happened to that guy sucks... I just realized that this could have been taken as a pejorative against your lawyering skills, which I assure you I had no intention of making.

What morph is trying to say is that his investigation of Weiner will not rest until Drudge and Breitbart can confirm that the dong in question does *not* belong to Common.