News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,821 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4275 on: August 31, 2011, 05:40:48 PM »
Quote from: CT III on August 31, 2011, 01:46:19 PM
Quote from: CBStew on August 31, 2011, 01:37:43 PM
Quote from: Bort on August 31, 2011, 11:54:32 AM
Phil Small! What a delicious pun, Pastor!

And I, for one, appreciate being equated to terrorists and child molesters. Because those are the two tenets of my atheist faith.

I think that he has it backwards.  Those of us who are not atheists must identify ourselves and mark our houses so that the Angel of Death passes over our houses and spares our first born.

No, too Jewish.

The Jews are merely colorful props in the End Times garage play. (But, yes, I failed to notice that the original was so stale.)
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4276 on: September 03, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
Is there a lawyer around who can look over these documents?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4277 on: September 08, 2011, 08:57:32 AM »

"Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4278 on: September 08, 2011, 09:55:51 AM »
QuoteWhat is chilling about Rick Perry is not simply that the same man who ended a public investigation into the innocence or guilt of Todd Willingham organized a huge spectacle of public prayer; it's that he ended the Willingham investigation and organized the spectacle of public prayer for the same reason, which was and is to run for president.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/rick-perry-death-penalty-investigation-6389307#ixzz1XNC0THZW

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4279 on: September 08, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
Quote from: R-V on September 08, 2011, 09:55:51 AM
QuoteWhat is chilling about Rick Perry is not simply that the same man who ended a public investigation into the innocence or guilt of Todd Willingham organized a huge spectacle of public prayer; it's that he ended the Willingham investigation and organized the spectacle of public prayer for the same reason, which was and is to run for president.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/rick-perry-death-penalty-investigation-6389307#ixzz1XNC0THZW

Also chilling: the only evidence that Rick Perry exists is based on a computer simulation.

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4280 on: September 08, 2011, 10:31:34 AM »
Quote from: CT III on September 08, 2011, 10:12:01 AM

Also chilling: the only evidence that Rick Perry exists is based on a computer simulation.

Are we sure of that.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4281 on: September 08, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »
Quote from: BBM on September 08, 2011, 10:31:34 AM

Are we sure of that.

Remind me to never eat a sausage in public.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4282 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 08, 2011, 01:22:11 PM

Are we sure of that.

(||)
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4283 on: September 09, 2011, 07:18:46 AM »

Are we sure of that.

OK, you're reminded:

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4284 on: September 13, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »
So, if you can't win, cheat?  http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11256/1174283-454.stm

COUNTRY FIRST!!

QuoteA new proposal is pushing the often-forgotten Electoral College into the spotlight as Pennsylvania officials ponder the state's role in next year's presidential race.

QuoteSenate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi is trying to gather support to change the state's "winner-takes-all" approach for awarding electoral votes. Instead, he's suggesting that Pennsylvania dole them out based on which candidate wins each of the 18 congressional districts, with the final two going to the contender with the most votes statewide.

Ahh, here's why...

QuoteAn analysis by the online news service Capitolwire noted that had the proposed distribution process been in place in Pennsylvania in 2008 before the state lost one congressional district due to a population decline in the 2010 census, Mr. Obama would have won only 11 of the state's 21 votes.

Wonderful.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4285 on: September 13, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 09, 2011, 07:18:46 AM

Are we sure of that.

OK, you're reminded:

She looks like the methhead chick from Breaking Bad's Season 2, the one that crushed her husbands head with the ATM

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4286 on: September 13, 2011, 04:32:10 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 13, 2011, 04:09:58 PM
So, if you can't win, cheat?  http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11256/1174283-454.stm

COUNTRY FIRST!!

QuoteA new proposal is pushing the often-forgotten Electoral College into the spotlight as Pennsylvania officials ponder the state's role in next year's presidential race.

QuoteSenate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi is trying to gather support to change the state's "winner-takes-all" approach for awarding electoral votes. Instead, he's suggesting that Pennsylvania dole them out based on which candidate wins each of the 18 congressional districts, with the final two going to the contender with the most votes statewide.

Ahh, here's why...

QuoteAn analysis by the online news service Capitolwire noted that had the proposed distribution process been in place in Pennsylvania in 2008 before the state lost one congressional district due to a population decline in the 2010 census, Mr. Obama would have won only 11 of the state's 21 votes.

Wonderful.

Nebraska uses this system and Obama picked up an electoral vote he otherwise wouldn't have had because of it.  Was that cheating?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4287 on: September 13, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 13, 2011, 04:32:10 PM

COUNTRY FIRST!!

Ahh, here's why...

Wonderful.

Nebraska uses this system and Obama picked up an electoral vote he otherwise wouldn't have had because of it.  Was that cheating?

And then Nebraska gerrymandered NE2 to mitigate the chances of that happening again.  The whole thing is bullshit.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4288 on: September 13, 2011, 04:41:36 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 13, 2011, 04:34:35 PM

COUNTRY FIRST!!

Ahh, here's why...

Wonderful.

And then Nebraska gerrymandered NE2 to mitigate the chances of that happening again.  The whole thing is bullshit.

The best I can tell, the state of Illinois could decide to dole out its electoral votes based on whatever arbitrary measure it chose, provided it changes state law (and maybe the state constitution) to allow it. It so happens this state has chosen a statewide election. If there is enough of a popular movement to do so, Illinois could pass legislation awarding the votes over a game of ping pong between Pat Quinn and Mark Kirk.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4289 on: September 13, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 13, 2011, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 13, 2011, 04:34:35 PM

COUNTRY FIRST!!

Ahh, here's why...

Wonderful.

The best I can tell, the state of Illinois could decide to dole out its electoral votes based on whatever arbitrary measure it chose, provided it changes state law (and maybe the state constitution) to allow it. It so happens this state has chosen a statewide election. If there is enough of a popular movement to do so, Illinois could pass legislation awarding the votes over a game of ping pong between Pat Quinn and Mark Kirk.

To be fair, a Kirk/Quinn ping-pong match for 20 electoral votes would be more interesting than seeing three counties effectively decide Illinois' presidential electors.