News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,836 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4365 on: October 23, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2011, 03:30:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
I'd be curious to see a ballistics report on the victim.

Chuck doesn't have the data in front of him at the moment.

He's too busy working his shining with Bernstein.

"I was thinking the exact same thing @dan_bernstein That sack looked just like Fencik getting Phil Simms in the '85 playoffs"
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4366 on: October 23, 2011, 05:20:44 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 03:35:19 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2011, 03:30:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
I'd be curious to see a ballistics report on the victim.

Chuck doesn't have the data in front of him at the moment.

He's too busy working his shining with Bernstein.

"I was thinking the exact same thing @dan_bernstein That sack looked just like Fencik getting Phil Simms in the '85 playoffs"

SHINNING. You wanna get sued?

Also, Dan Bernstein is a really slick troll.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4367 on: October 23, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »
Aliens...and not the one who are there to take American jorbs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4368 on: October 23, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2011, 10:09:50 AM
This left me curious about whether MEATBALL COP had any thoughts on the incident...

Officer Meatball somehow failed to include my own comment in the most recent unleashing of the meatballs.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4369 on: October 23, 2011, 10:06:44 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 23, 2011, 08:33:21 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2011, 10:09:50 AM
This left me curious about whether MEATBALL COP had any thoughts on the incident...

Officer Meatball somehow failed to include my own comment in the most recent unleashing of the meatballs.

I don't dispute the ME's report - that three fatal shots to the back took out the suspect - however, I am curious as to whether or not the flashes of light were the officer's flashlight or his sidearm.

Standard issue sidearm for officers of recent vintage (<15 years or so) is either a 9 mm Beretta or a Glock 22.

Here is the former's muzzle flash at night.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apW8X5QqOos

From the video, it appears as if the officer shoots the suspect as he is walking above him and out of frame behind the tree.

This is obviously a heinous act, but the video - in my opinion - is far from conclusive.  The FBI and IPRA reports should have ballistic reports included in their final analysis.

However, arguing against the so-called flashlight theory is the fact that the other officers, upon their arrival at the scene, have their weapons drawn, so I doubt Officer Sierra simply used his flashlight while walking over the suspect.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4370 on: October 23, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
Here is the former's muzzle flash at night.

Terrific. It's not commensurate with the video, though, so yes, ballistics. Maybe those shots came from someplace else.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4371 on: October 23, 2011, 10:37:46 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 23, 2011, 10:34:03 PM

Terrific. It's not commensurate with the video, though, so yes, ballistics. Maybe those shots came from someplace else.

[sarcasm] Maybe from some of the fine, upstanding citizens of that neighborhood, most of whom are better armed than the police. [/sarcasm]

I don't dispute that the officer's actions were outrageous and reprehensible, but let's not canonize the suspect.  Englewood is a fucking war zone.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4372 on: October 23, 2011, 11:04:05 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 10:37:46 PM

[sarcasm] Maybe from some of the fine, upstanding citizens of that neighborhood, most of whom are better armed than the police. [/sarcasm]

I don't dispute that the officer's actions were outrageous and reprehensible, but let's not canonize the suspect.  Englewood is a fucking war zone.

Tell me what it is after you've been there.

[Edit.--Oh, wait, the Welcome Wagon left something.]

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4373 on: October 23, 2011, 11:58:41 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 23, 2011, 11:04:05 PM

I don't dispute that the officer's actions were outrageous and reprehensible, but let's not canonize the suspect.  Englewood is a fucking war zone.

Yeah, you're right.  I've never been there...ever.  Nor have both of my parents worked in that district or two of my friends.

It's such a paradise; everyone should move there.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4374 on: October 24, 2011, 12:40:34 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 23, 2011, 11:58:41 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 23, 2011, 11:04:05 PM

Yeah, you're right.  I've never been there...ever.  Nor have both of my parents worked in that district or two of my friends.

It's such a paradise; everyone should move there.

So you're going to flop between extremes to preserve rhetorical effect?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4375 on: October 24, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »

I don't dispute that the officer's actions were outrageous and reprehensible, but let's not canonize the suspect.  Englewood is a fucking war zone.

Strawman much?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4376 on: October 24, 2011, 08:59:13 AM »
Quote from: R-V on October 24, 2011, 08:42:06 AM

Strawman much?

Meh.

QuoteAn organizer of a downtown protest against police brutality Saturday said Flint Farmer's death in June was "just another case of a young black man shot to death by police for no reason."

Quote"These police chiefs from around the world have used their forces to brutalize," organizer Jay Becker said. "They have brought violence down on people struggling for their human rights."

http://www.suntimes.com/8359348-417/protesters-take-aim-at-shootings-by-cops-decry-police-brutality.html

I didn't see that Mr. Farmer was just a young, black man struggling for human rights.

Dang.

Does anyone remember when officer Thor Soderberg was killed in the parking lot of 007 leaving work?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4377 on: October 26, 2011, 01:06:40 AM »
TDubbs as teacher:

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4378 on: October 26, 2011, 08:23:23 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 26, 2011, 01:06:40 AM
TDubbs as teacher:

Except TDubbs isn't funny.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.