News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,850 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4440 on: November 19, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
Holy shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnR7xET7Uo

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/11/18/police-defend-use-of-force-on-occupy-uc-davis/

QuoteUC Davis Police Chief Annette Spicuzza said officers used force out of concern for their own safety after they were surrounded by students.

"If you look at the video you are going to see that there were 200 people in that quad," said Chief Spicuzza. "Hindsight is 20-20 and based on the situation we were sitting in, ultimately that was the decision that was made."

Hindsight is 20-20, man.

http://www.davisenterprise.com/media-post/ucd-police-remove-occupy-uc-davis-tents/attachment/occupyucd3/

QuoteUC Davis Police Lt. John Pike uses pepper spray to move Occupy UC Davis protesters who were blocking officers' attempts to remove arrested protesters from the Quad on Friday afternoon.

Asshole Cop is such an asshole.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4441 on: November 19, 2011, 08:50:35 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 19, 2011, 04:35:35 PM

He seems Unbound.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4442 on: November 20, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »
It's Biden's 69th birthday. Where the hell's the Onion on this?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4443 on: November 20, 2011, 12:43:19 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/18/occupy-oakland-police-beating-veteran

QuoteVideo footage has emerged of a police officer beating an Iraq war veteran so hard that he suffered a ruptured spleen in an apparently unprovoked incident at a recent Occupy protest in California.

The footage, which has been shared with the Guardian, shows Kayvan Sabehgi standing in front of a police line on the night of Occupy Oakland's general strike on 2 November, when he is set upon by an officer.

He does not appear to be posing any threat, nor does he attempt to resist, yet he is hit numerous times by an officer clad in riot gear who appears determined to beat him to the ground.

Sabehgi, 32, an Oakland resident and former marine who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, has since undergone surgery on his spleen. He says it took hours for him to be taken to hospital, despite complaining of severe pain. Police have told the Guardian they are investigating the incident.

The footage was recorded by artist and photographer Neil Rivas, who said Sabehgi was "completely peaceful" before he was beaten. "It was uncalled for," said Rivas. "There were no curse words. He was telling them he was a war vet, a resident of Oakland, a business owner."

Sabehgi has previously said he was talking to officers in a non-violent manner prior to his arrest, which the footage appears to confirm.

The 32-year-old can be seen standing in front of a line of police officers, all of whom are in riot gear. The officers walk forward, chanting and thrusting their batons, and Sabehgi starts to walk backwards.

Although the video is dark, an officer can clearly be seen beginning to hit Sabehgi around the legs with a baton, then starting to strike him higher up.

Sabehgi then appears to be bundled to the ground. He was later arrested.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4444 on: November 20, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4445 on: November 20, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »
(Suspicion of resisting arrest is even better than simple "suspicion," though, if you ask me.)
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4446 on: November 21, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 19, 2011, 08:50:35 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 19, 2011, 04:35:35 PM

He seems Unbound.

This being the Internet, and all... it's meme time.

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4447 on: November 21, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »

Needs something big.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4448 on: November 21, 2011, 12:50:54 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4449 on: November 21, 2011, 12:55:07 PM »

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4450 on: November 21, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »
No mention of the fact that Newt thinks child labor laws are stupid?

I'm convinced that none of the candidates on the GOP side (aside from Romney) want anything more than a fat deal from Fox News after the campaign.

"Wait, I'm leading now? What crazy shit can I say to fix that?"

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4451 on: November 21, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
That cop is as iconic as the "get a Brain, Morans" guy.  Can't we get the two of them together?  Or bring the "Get a brain" guy to an "Occupy" demonstration?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4452 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 21, 2011, 04:02:59 PM
That cop is as iconic as the "get a Brain, Morans" guy.  Can't we get the two of them together?  Or bring the "Get a brain" guy to an "Occupy" demonstration?

M'lady.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4453 on: November 21, 2011, 04:44:20 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on November 21, 2011, 04:35:46 PM
Quote from: CBStew on November 21, 2011, 04:02:59 PM

Spectacular!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4454 on: November 21, 2011, 05:05:43 PM »
I think the Guernica one is my favorite of the bunch.