News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,823 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4470 on: November 22, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »
Quote from: Fork on November 22, 2011, 02:29:42 PM

Turns out, it was just a food fight.

Note to protesters: You gotta sell it!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4471 on: November 22, 2011, 02:31:48 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4472 on: November 22, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »
Quote from: Fork on November 22, 2011, 02:29:42 PM

Turns out, it was just a food fight.

I'm sorry, but no Megyn Kelly link should ever be posted without *relevant* pics.

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4473 on: November 22, 2011, 03:47:31 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 22, 2011, 10:00:46 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 21, 2011, 06:09:46 PM
Quote from: Eli on November 21, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on November 21, 2011, 04:35:46 PM
Quote from: CBStew on November 21, 2011, 04:02:59 PM
That cop is as iconic as the "get a Brain, Morans" guy.  Can't we get the two of them together?  Or bring the "Get a brain" guy to an "Occupy" demonstration?

That's some mighty fine work.

Why Kurt gave Morts his password remains a mystery.

Bite your tongue.

Now... if I were so inclined as to take this project on...

M'lady.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4474 on: November 23, 2011, 09:10:14 AM »
Kurt's right.  I am a loser for not noticing the arm in the foreground.

What was I thinking?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4475 on: November 23, 2011, 10:51:13 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 23, 2011, 09:10:14 AM
Kurt's right.  I am a loser for not noticing the arm in the foreground.

What was I thinking?

Naw, Morph. You're a loser for obsessively dissecting a photoshop. It'd be like a retainer-wearing geek popping by to meticulously correct people on their grammar. That'd be bad enough, but you actually spent the time to "fix" mine and then make it better.*  It's eyes-rollingly lame.  

(*no contest that yours is better/funnier, but that doesn't make it any less lame that you did it)
M'lady.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4476 on: November 23, 2011, 10:58:53 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on November 23, 2011, 10:51:13 AM

What was I thinking?

Naw, Morph. You're a loser for obsessively dissecting a photoshop. It'd be like a retainer-wearing geek popping by to meticulously correct people on their grammar. That'd be bad enough, but you actually spent the time to "fix" mine and then make it better.*  It's eyes-rollingly lame.  

(*no contest that yours is better/funnier, but that doesn't make it any less lame that you did it)

That fact that you're all asshurt about it makes it even more awesome than I imagined when I saw it, spit out my salad laughing at it and shared it on Facebook. And I thought that was impossible. There I go thinking again.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4477 on: November 23, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 23, 2011, 10:58:53 AM
Quote from: Canadouche on November 23, 2011, 10:51:13 AM

What was I thinking?

That fact that you're all asshurt about it makes it even more awesome than I imagined when I saw it, spit out my salad laughing at it and shared it on Facebook. And I thought that was impossible. There I go thinking again.

Sorry about that.  :(
M'lady.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4478 on: November 23, 2011, 11:44:58 AM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4479 on: November 23, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »
Now, this is impressive.

QuoteAnd, more importantly, they ignore at their peril the questionable academic work that went into this study, and the questionable language used by the professors that may be a red flag as to how much they are exaggerating the importance of their work. Take, for example, Professor Dan Cassino calling the finding"that only about half of the public can name one of the front-runners is embarrassing." Yes, that would be embarrassing for the American public– if half of 612 people in New Jersey, a state that represents about 0.002% of the American public, were representative of them.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4480 on: November 24, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 23, 2011, 11:20:04 PM
Now, this is impressive.

QuoteAnd, more importantly, they ignore at their peril the questionable academic work that went into this study, and the questionable language used by the professors that may be a red flag as to how much they are exaggerating the importance of their work. Take, for example, Professor Dan Cassino calling the finding"that only about half of the public can name one of the front-runners is embarrassing." Yes, that would be embarrassing for the American public– if half of 612 people in New Jersey, a state that represents about 0.002% of the American public, were representative of them.

To be fair, the front-runners are changing on a daily basis.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4481 on: November 24, 2011, 09:25:05 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 24, 2011, 12:21:53 AM
Now, this is impressive.

I think Wheezer was going for more of a "fucking statistics, how do they work?" thing.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4482 on: November 25, 2011, 07:14:41 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 24, 2011, 09:25:05 AM
Now, this is impressive.

I think Wheezer was going for more of a "fucking statistics, how do they work?" thing.

Shit, that's easy. A small sample size from New Jersey is indicative of America as a whole.

We are all Snooki.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4483 on: November 25, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
Quote from: Fork on November 25, 2011, 07:14:41 AM
Now, this is impressive.

Shit, that's easy. A small sample size from New Jersey is indicative of America as a whole.

We are all Snooki.

Hmmmm. I feel like you're still probably missing the point.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4484 on: November 25, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 25, 2011, 05:37:37 PM
Quote from: Fork on November 25, 2011, 07:14:41 AM
Now, this is impressive.

We are all Snooki.

Hmmmm. I feel like you're still probably missing the point.

You mean I'm the only one that's Snooki around here? Shit.
TIME TO POST!