News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,870 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4800 on: May 11, 2012, 07:28:04 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 11, 2012, 04:34:48 PM
Quote from: CBStew on May 11, 2012, 04:28:25 PM
Quote from: morpheus on May 11, 2012, 09:16:10 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 11, 2012, 12:09:00 AM

Edited for truth

I get it now.  The funny part is Obama wearing a tinfoil hat...Right?

Wait, wait...Don't tell me...The popcorn is ready.

I really can't understand how Jiffy Pop ever caught on. Burns every damn time.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4801 on: May 15, 2012, 11:00:34 AM »
Chris Mathews plays Are You Smarter Than Sarah Palin? Jeopardy!

First, Chris with the Jeopardy! skills as Presidential litmus test:

QuoteIs this (vice presidential debate) about her brain power?... Do you think cute will beat brains?...Do you think she'd do better on the questions on Jeopardy! or the interview they do during a halftime?...My suspicion is that she has the same lack of intellectual curiosity that the President of the United States has right now and that is scary!

QuoteThey find these empty vessels who know nothing about the world! Nothing about foreign policy! Who immediately begin to spout the neo-con line. I read her book -- it's full of that crap....It's unbelievable how little this woman knows!...Don't put her on Jeopardy!

QuoteSenator, do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to be President of the United States?...If she were on Jeopardy! right now and the topic was national government, American government generally defined, would she look like an imbecile, or would she look okay? Does she know anything?

QuoteI'd like to see her on just a couple of episodes of Celebrity Jeopardy! or It's Academic Mac McGarry to just see if she knows anything.

How bad could it go? Could it be any worse than this?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4802 on: May 17, 2012, 08:48:31 AM »
So, if Joe Ricketts goes after Rahm Emanuel's old boss via links to a local Chicago minister, does Joe think this will help or hurt the Ricketts family's attempt to get Rahm to give the family $300 million?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4803 on: May 17, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 17, 2012, 08:48:31 AM
So, if Joe Ricketts goes after Rahm Emanuel's old boss via links to a local Chicago minister, does Joe think this will help or hurt the Ricketts family's attempt to get Rahm to give the family $300 million?

"The plan is for the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., to be "jolted." The advertising campaign would include television ads, outdoor advertisements and huge aerial banners flying over the convention site for four hours one afternoon."

Aerial banners? If that doesn't force the people to recognize Wright, who didn't impact anything last election, to change their votes, then nothing will.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4804 on: May 17, 2012, 09:06:13 AM »
Quote from: BH on May 17, 2012, 09:02:35 AM

"The plan is for the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., to be "jolted." The advertising campaign would include television ads, outdoor advertisements and huge aerial banners flying over the convention site for four hours one afternoon."

Aerial banners? If that doesn't force the people to recognize Wright, who didn't impact anything last election, to change their votes, then nothing will.

Please, Mr. Ricketts, please do this.  The Obama campaign will be incredibly thankful.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4805 on: May 17, 2012, 09:24:53 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 17, 2012, 09:06:13 AM
Quote from: BH on May 17, 2012, 09:02:35 AM

Please, Mr. Ricketts, please do this.  The Obama campaign will be incredibly thankful.

So will Chicago taxpayers.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4806 on: May 17, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »

QuoteThe group suggested hiring as a spokesman an "extremely literate conservative African-American" who can argue that Mr. Obama misled the nation by presenting himself as what the proposal calls a "metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln."

A copy of a detailed advertising plan was obtained by The New York Times through a person not connected to the proposal who was alarmed by its tone. It is titled "The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama: The Ricketts Plan to End His Spending for Good."

The Ricketts Plan to End Barack Hussein Obama's Black Metrosexual Spending: find one of those "well-spoken" coloreds who can tell all the old white people that Barack Hussein Obama spent all of their Social Security money on Kenyan manicures with Jeremiah Wright.

HUSSEIN.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4807 on: May 17, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 17, 2012, 09:48:44 AM

QuoteThe group suggested hiring as a spokesman an "extremely literate conservative African-American" who can argue that Mr. Obama misled the nation by presenting himself as what the proposal calls a "metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln."

A copy of a detailed advertising plan was obtained by The New York Times through a person not connected to the proposal who was alarmed by its tone. It is titled "The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama: The Ricketts Plan to End His Spending for Good."

The Ricketts Plan to End Barack Hussein Obama's Black Metrosexual Spending: find one of those "well-spoken" coloreds who can tell all the old white people that Barack Hussein Obama spent all of their Social Security money on Kenyan manicures with Jeremiah Wright.

HUSSEIN.

Can you post this on Facebook so I can Share it? I really just want to share your contribution (||) , because it made me lulz but I need context.  Thanks.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4808 on: May 17, 2012, 10:21:28 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 17, 2012, 09:51:32 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 17, 2012, 09:48:44 AM

HUSSEIN.

Can you post this on Facebook so I can Share it? I really just want to share your contribution (||) , because it made me lulz but I need context.  Thanks.

Borderline usage of the pause button there. I approve.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4809 on: May 17, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »

I think that Joe's little temper tantrum will affect the Cubs ability to deal with the city about the same as it will affect the Fall election, not a whit.  Money for the city and money for the Cubs will trump the owner's father's nut job political views.

But one does have to ask how divorced from reality the folks who made up this advertising plan are:

QuoteIt calls for full-page newspaper advertisements featuring a comment Mr. Wright made the Sunday after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "America's chickens are coming home to roost," he said.

I would suggest that of all the things you might want to accuse Obama of, being soft on the 9/11 plotters would not be high on the list.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4810 on: May 17, 2012, 10:31:34 AM »
Quote from: thehawk on May 17, 2012, 10:25:27 AM

I think that Joe's little temper tantrum will affect the Cubs ability to deal with the city about the same as it will affect the Fall election, not a whit.  Money for the city and money for the Cubs will trump the owner's father's nut job political views.

But one does have to ask how divorced from reality the folks who made up this advertising plan are:

QuoteIt calls for full-page newspaper advertisements featuring a comment Mr. Wright made the Sunday after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "America's chickens are coming home to roost," he said.

I would suggest that of all the things you might want to accuse Obama of, being soft on the 9/11 plotters would not be high on the list.

NOT WIT DAT OBAMA SPIKIN DA BALL WIT OSAMA'S HEAD, MY FRENT!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4811 on: May 17, 2012, 10:44:06 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 17, 2012, 10:31:34 AM
Quote from: thehawk on May 17, 2012, 10:25:27 AM

NOT WIT DAT OBAMA SPIKIN DA BALL WIT OSAMA'S HEAD, MY FRENT!!

Then he did the Heisman Pose with it right in the middle of Guantanamo. Shit was ill, son.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4812 on: May 17, 2012, 12:08:14 PM »
Fuck you, Nanc.

QuoteIn her weekly Capitol briefing with reporters, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi responded to a new round of conservative attacks on President Obama for his previous ties to controversial Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

"What was interesting to me is that this is all going to be funded by the owner of the Chicago Cubs," she said. "Well I hope they're as successful with this campaign as the Cubs are on the baseball field."

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4813 on: May 17, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 17, 2012, 12:08:14 PM
Fuck you, Nanc.

QuoteIn her weekly Capitol briefing with reporters, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi responded to a new round of conservative attacks on President Obama for his previous ties to controversial Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

"What was interesting to me is that this is all going to be funded by the owner of the Chicago Cubs," she said. "Well I hope they're as successful with this campaign as the Cubs are on the baseball field."

To be fair, that line is a no-brainer if you're her...
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4814 on: May 17, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 17, 2012, 12:08:14 PM
Fuck you, Nanc.

Thanks but no thanks.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen