News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,821 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4980 on: July 13, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »
http://eclectablog.com/2012/07/who-wants-free-stuff.html

QuoteWhen did we become a country where the millionaires are jealous of the people on food stamps? A country that thinks teachers and fire fighters are soaking us dry? A country that thinks the richest who are paying the lowest taxes in 80 years are the ones being beaten up?

Mmmm... That's good poke-stick.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4982 on: July 14, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »
M'lady.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4983 on: July 15, 2012, 08:13:31 AM »

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4984 on: July 16, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
In addition to Iowa being, well, Iowa, they are also hip to the fact that there is is a secret right-wing oriented US Government out there that one can just join at any minute.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4985 on: July 16, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 11:09:16 AM
In addition to Iowa being, well, Iowa, they are also hip to the fact that there is is a secret right-wing oriented US Government out there that one can just join at any minute.

The Iowa delegation has also submitted a new National Anthem.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4986 on: July 16, 2012, 11:48:30 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 11:09:16 AM

THE REPUBLIC HAS BEEN RESTORED!

This shit takes the Constitution in Exile to a whole new level.

QuoteThe original United States has been usurped by a separate and different UNITED STATES formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it's territories, and which is actually a corporation (the UNITED STATES CORPORATION) that acts as our current government. The United States Corporation operates under Corporate/Commercial/Public Law rather than Common/Private Law.

The original Constitution was never removed; it has simply been dormant since 1871. It is still intact to this day. This fact was made clear by Supreme Court Justice Marshall Harlan (Downes v. Bidwell, 182, U.S. 244 1901) by giving the following dissenting opinion: "Two national governments exist; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and Independently of that Instrument."

The Restore America Plan reclaimed the De Jure institutions of government of the 50 State Republics in order to restore Common Law that represents the voice of the people and ends Corporate Law that ignores the voice of the people while operating under Maritime/Admiralty/International Law. This occurred when warrants were delivered to all 50 Governors on March 30, 2010.

Love it.

(Connoisseurs of the genre should recognize the claim that the gold fringe on a courtroom flag means that the proceedings are taking place under admiralty/military law as a classic of tax protestor/militia movement/sovereign citizen literature.)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4987 on: July 16, 2012, 12:17:50 PM »
MESSAGE FROM: President: James Timothy Turner 02/23/2011 President's statement regarding our Christian Nation: 02/23/2011

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/documents/LetterAddressingNonChristianAgenda-2-22-2011.pdf

QuoteAmerica progressed and continued to move away from Christian ideals and in 1860 we were thrust into a civil war under the leadership of President Lincoln. Although he claimed to be a Christian man his actions would suggest otherwise. During his reign he imprisoned more than two thousand political prisoners without a trial. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result of war, injuries, famine and disease. All Americans were thrust into debt due to the war while the Rothschild family and their relatives were gathering the wealth of the people. He was shot by his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, for having a baby with a mistress. Abraham Lincoln was a descendant of the Rothschild banking cartel. He was the illegitimate son of A.A. Springs who was a direct descendant of the Rothschild family. This information was found in A.A. Springs last will and testament filed in a county courthouse. See the book "Pandora's Box" by Alex Christopher. It was popular and necessary in those days to appear to be a Christian in order to get elected so many politicians used the Christian platform to get into office. Some still use it today.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4988 on: July 16, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
Rahm twists the knife:

QuoteHe has only released one year, to the McCain campaign he released 23 years. And he's telling the people, "I'm not going to give you what I gave John McCain's people in 2008." And when he gave them 23 years, John McCain's campaign looked at it and went, "Let's go with Sarah Palin." So whatever's in there is far worse than just the first year.

Fair? Probably not.

But I do think it qualifies for a "BOOM ROASTED".

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4989 on: July 16, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2012, 03:12:29 PM
Rahm twists the knife:

QuoteHe has only released one year, to the McCain campaign he released 23 years. And he's telling the people, "I'm not going to give you what I gave John McCain's people in 2008." And when he gave them 23 years, John McCain's campaign looked at it and went, "Let's go with Sarah Palin." So whatever's in there is far worse than just the first year.

Fair? Probably not.

Here is the link to McCain's 2008 200-page research file on Mitt Romney: http://www.scribd.com/doc/78582788/McCain-2008-Oppo-File
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4990 on: July 16, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 06:07:08 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2012, 03:12:29 PM
Rahm twists the knife:

Fair? Probably not.

Here is the link to McCain's 2008 200-page research file on Mitt Romney: http://www.scribd.com/doc/78582788/McCain-2008-Oppo-File

That's their opposition research file from the primaries.

Unrelated to their veepstakes vetting ahead of the general.

FWIW.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4991 on: July 16, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2012, 12:17:50 PM
MESSAGE FROM: President: James Timothy Turner 02/23/2011 President's statement regarding our Christian Nation: 02/23/2011

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/documents/LetterAddressingNonChristianAgenda-2-22-2011.pdf

QuoteAmerica progressed and continued to move away from Christian ideals and in 1860 we were thrust into a civil war under the leadership of President Lincoln. Although he claimed to be a Christian man his actions would suggest otherwise. During his reign he imprisoned more than two thousand political prisoners without a trial. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result of war, injuries, famine and disease. All Americans were thrust into debt due to the war while the Rothschild family and their relatives were gathering the wealth of the people. He was shot by his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, for having a baby with a mistress. Abraham Lincoln was a descendant of the Rothschild banking cartel. He was the illegitimate son of A.A. Springs who was a direct descendant of the Rothschild family. This information was found in A.A. Springs last will and testament filed in a county courthouse. See the book "Pandora's Box" by Alex Christopher. It was popular and necessary in those days to appear to be a Christian in order to get elected so many politicians used the Christian platform to get into office. Some still use it today.

You omitted these parts:

QuotePresident Franklin Delano Roosevelt also followed non-Christian Principles. He gave complete control of the banks to the Federal Reserve, confiscated the gold from the people of America, gave us worthless paper money, created inflation, strengthened the ability of the Internal Revenue Service to steal the people's wealth, and promoted laws that would imprison people for just about anything, including standing up for their God given constitutional rights. He chose to follow his will instead of God which led us into the Second World War.

QuotePresident Carter was also a man claiming to be a Christian. He teaches a Sunday school class and builds homes for the poor but his tree does not bear good fruit.

QuotePresident Reagan followed a non-Christian agenda. He brought us mediums and séances to the White House, participated in moloch worship which is a form of luciferian human sacrifice. Remember the owl in California? These things are strictly forbidden by the scriptures. Reagan sowed the seeds that led us to un-sustainable debt in America.

QuoteWe have George Bush president number 41. He was a Christian, right? Let's take a closer look. He gave us the Gulf War and the GulfWar syndrome. I guess our soldiers are allergic to depleted uranium after all. He was the first President to publicly support the New World Order. He is a member of Scull and Bones, an occult organization.

He literally gave us the GulfWar syndrome.  You're welcome, America.

QuoteGeorge Bush 43 claimed he was a Christian. He was a member of Skull and Bones, supported the New World Order, created more un-sustainable debt, the GulfWar, supported Halliburton and their non-accountability of government funds, and don't forget 9-11 and the Patriot Act.

Wait, so is it "Scull and Bones" or "Skull and Bones?"  I'm confused.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4992 on: July 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 08:16:43 PM

You omitted these parts:

QuotePresident Franklin Delano Roosevelt also followed non-Christian Principles. He gave complete control of the banks to the Federal Reserve, confiscated the gold from the people of America, gave us worthless paper money, created inflation, strengthened the ability of the Internal Revenue Service to steal the people's wealth, and promoted laws that would imprison people for just about anything, including standing up for their God given constitutional rights. He chose to follow his will instead of God which led us into the Second World War.

QuotePresident Carter was also a man claiming to be a Christian. He teaches a Sunday school class and builds homes for the poor but his tree does not bear good fruit.

QuotePresident Reagan followed a non-Christian agenda. He brought us mediums and séances to the White House, participated in moloch worship which is a form of luciferian human sacrifice. Remember the owl in California? These things are strictly forbidden by the scriptures. Reagan sowed the seeds that led us to un-sustainable debt in America.

QuoteWe have George Bush president number 41. He was a Christian, right? Let's take a closer look. He gave us the Gulf War and the GulfWar syndrome. I guess our soldiers are allergic to depleted uranium after all. He was the first President to publicly support the New World Order. He is a member of Scull and Bones, an occult organization.

QuoteGeorge Bush 43 claimed he was a Christian. He was a member of Skull and Bones, supported the New World Order, created more un-sustainable debt, the GulfWar, supported Halliburton and their non-accountability of government funds, and don't forget 9-11 and the Patriot Act.

The inescapable conclusion is that we have never had a Christian President.  Could have fooled me.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4993 on: July 16, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM

You omitted these parts:

The inescapable conclusion is that we have never had a Christian President.  Could have fooled me.

According to that article, Ford was.  Or at least he wasn't non-Christian enough to be singled out.

Of course, Gil only linked it because it implicitly exonerates Nixon.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4994 on: July 16, 2012, 11:11:17 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 16, 2012, 11:02:13 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM

You omitted these parts:

According to that article, Ford was.  Or at least he wasn't non-Christian enough to be singled out.

Of course, Gil only linked it because it implicitly exonerates Nixon.

Well, did you see anything criticizing him in there?  Well, did you??!!

Maybe this guy's got a thing for Quakers.