News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,880 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4995 on: July 17, 2012, 08:48:14 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 11:11:17 PM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 16, 2012, 11:02:13 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 16, 2012, 09:00:58 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 08:16:43 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2012, 12:17:50 PM
MESSAGE FROM: President: James Timothy Turner 02/23/2011 President's statement regarding our Christian Nation: 02/23/2011

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/documents/LetterAddressingNonChristianAgenda-2-22-2011.pdf

QuoteAmerica progressed and continued to move away from Christian ideals and in 1860 we were thrust into a civil war under the leadership of President Lincoln. Although he claimed to be a Christian man his actions would suggest otherwise. During his reign he imprisoned more than two thousand political prisoners without a trial. Hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result of war, injuries, famine and disease. All Americans were thrust into debt due to the war while the Rothschild family and their relatives were gathering the wealth of the people. He was shot by his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, for having a baby with a mistress. Abraham Lincoln was a descendant of the Rothschild banking cartel. He was the illegitimate son of A.A. Springs who was a direct descendant of the Rothschild family. This information was found in A.A. Springs last will and testament filed in a county courthouse. See the book "Pandora's Box" by Alex Christopher. It was popular and necessary in those days to appear to be a Christian in order to get elected so many politicians used the Christian platform to get into office. Some still use it today.

You omitted these parts:

QuotePresident Franklin Delano Roosevelt also followed non-Christian Principles. He gave complete control of the banks to the Federal Reserve, confiscated the gold from the people of America, gave us worthless paper money, created inflation, strengthened the ability of the Internal Revenue Service to steal the people's wealth, and promoted laws that would imprison people for just about anything, including standing up for their God given constitutional rights. He chose to follow his will instead of God which led us into the Second World War.

QuotePresident Carter was also a man claiming to be a Christian. He teaches a Sunday school class and builds homes for the poor but his tree does not bear good fruit.

QuotePresident Reagan followed a non-Christian agenda. He brought us mediums and séances to the White House, participated in moloch worship which is a form of luciferian human sacrifice. Remember the owl in California? These things are strictly forbidden by the scriptures. Reagan sowed the seeds that led us to un-sustainable debt in America.

QuoteWe have George Bush president number 41. He was a Christian, right? Let's take a closer look. He gave us the Gulf War and the GulfWar syndrome. I guess our soldiers are allergic to depleted uranium after all. He was the first President to publicly support the New World Order. He is a member of Scull and Bones, an occult organization.

He literally gave us the GulfWar syndrome.  You're welcome, America.

QuoteGeorge Bush 43 claimed he was a Christian. He was a member of Skull and Bones, supported the New World Order, created more un-sustainable debt, the GulfWar, supported Halliburton and their non-accountability of government funds, and don't forget 9-11 and the Patriot Act.

Wait, so is it "Scull and Bones" or "Skull and Bones?"  I'm confused.

The inescapable conclusion is that we have never had a Christian President.  Could have fooled me.

According to that article, Ford was.  Or at least he wasn't non-Christian enough to be singled out.

Of course, Gil only linked it because it implicitly exonerates Nixon.

Well, did you see anything criticizing him in there?  Well, did you??!!

Maybe this guy's got a thing for Quakers.

Or cuakers.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4996 on: July 17, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »
Another bad Giannoulias loan to guys with mob ties leads to jail time. Massive hugs and kisses to anyone who testified against these assholes.

Scroll halfway down to find out just who gets the hugs and kisses.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4997 on: July 17, 2012, 11:24:57 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 17, 2012, 10:43:38 AM

Or you could just tell us.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4998 on: July 17, 2012, 12:35:37 PM »
Another bad Giannoulias loan to guys with mob ties leads to jail time. Massive hugs and kisses to anyone who testified against these assholes.

Does this mean said person and his/her immediate family must enter the witness protection program? I'm imagining the witness's son having to change his name to Al Patterson and become a vacuum cleaner salesman in Clayton, Mo.

Because that would be awesome.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4999 on: July 17, 2012, 01:30:01 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 17, 2012, 12:35:37 PM

Does this mean said person and his/her immediate family must enter the witness protection program? I'm imagining the witness's son having to change his name to Al Patterson and become a vacuum cleaner salesman in Clayton, Mo.

Yes, we're just haggling over if "Al" is short for "Alvin" or "Alfonso."

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5000 on: July 17, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
Those damned liberals over at the National Review are now pressing Mitt Romney to release more tax returns.

QuoteThe Romney campaign says he has released as many returns as candidate John Kerry did in 2004, and cites Teresa Heinz Kerry's refusal to release any of her tax returns. Neither is an apt comparison. John Kerry actually released returns from 1999 through 2003, and also released tax returns during his Senate runs. As for Teresa Heinz, Romney isn't the wealthy spouse of a candidate, but the candidate himself. In 2008, John McCain released two years of returns, but he had been filling out financial disclosure forms for decades as a senator. Romney protests that he is not legally obliged to release any tax returns. Of course not. He is no longer in the realm of the private sector, though, where he can comply with the letter of the law with the Securities and Exchange Commission and leave it at that. Perceptions matter.

Commies.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5001 on: July 17, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 17, 2012, 01:30:01 PM
Quote from: Brownie on July 17, 2012, 12:35:37 PM

Yes, we're just haggling over if "Al" is short for "Alvin" or "Alfonso."

But you probably want the mob to clip both Alvin and Alfonso.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5002 on: July 18, 2012, 08:26:50 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 17, 2012, 06:34:08 PM
Those damned liberals over at the National Review are now pressing Mitt Romney to release more tax returns.

QuoteThe Romney campaign says he has released as many returns as candidate John Kerry did in 2004, and cites Teresa Heinz Kerry's refusal to release any of her tax returns. Neither is an apt comparison. John Kerry actually released returns from 1999 through 2003, and also released tax returns during his Senate runs. As for Teresa Heinz, Romney isn't the wealthy spouse of a candidate, but the candidate himself. In 2008, John McCain released two years of returns, but he had been filling out financial disclosure forms for decades as a senator. Romney protests that he is not legally obliged to release any tax returns. Of course not. He is no longer in the realm of the private sector, though, where he can comply with the letter of the law with the Securities and Exchange Commission and leave it at that. Perceptions matter.

Commies.

I think, from a politics/strategy point of view, that it's probably the right thing to do now.  The National Review editors make a pretty good case for it in that article, and the story is clearly not going away.  Then we can move on to actual substantive issues.  Yeah, right.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5003 on: July 18, 2012, 08:35:02 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 18, 2012, 08:26:50 AM

Commies.

I think, from a politics/strategy point of view, that it's probably the right thing to do now.  The National Review editors make a pretty good case for it in that article, and the story is clearly not going away.  Then we can move on to actual substantive issues.  Yeah, right.

Shoah.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5004 on: July 18, 2012, 08:42:47 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 18, 2012, 08:35:02 AM

Commies.

Shoah.

You didn't read my whole post.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5005 on: July 18, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 18, 2012, 08:42:47 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 18, 2012, 08:35:02 AM

Commies.

Shoah.

You didn't read my whole post.

Chuck just wants to know the candidates' views on the Holocaust.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5006 on: July 18, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out when Chuck is going to have to attend his own funeral as Phil Shifley.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5007 on: July 18, 2012, 10:33:32 AM »

Well, to be fair, our President knows a guy who understands how banking works, an honest guy who can clean up the system.

He's a champion of clean and honest government, so Chuck, I really call your patriotism into question. Going after our President's judgment on banking matters during this time of crisis. YOU'RE A BANKER! You prefer Wall Street to Main Street! You are the 1 percent, probably, and here you are criticizing the actions of Broadway Bank's lending practices mid-decade when they were purportedly run  by the guy Obama felt understood finance better than just about anyone. (Plus, he would let Obama beat him at basketball at the East Bank Club). You should be ashamed of yourself, Chuck. America is facing all kinds of economic crises like the money your sister and mother lost during and because of the Bushitler-Cheney Administration, and you're calling Obama's judgment into question?

I expect Stephanie Cutter to be uncovering all kinds of felonies you have committed somewhere. Speaking of felonies, you'd probably note that our CHAMPION of honest government also stood behind one Rod Blagojevich.

Our President also believed that Todd Stroger and John Stroger were the best Cook County could do.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5008 on: July 18, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 18, 2012, 10:33:32 AM

Well, to be fair, our President knows a guy who understands how banking works, an honest guy who can clean up the system.

He's a champion of clean and honest government, so Chuck, I really call your patriotism into question. Going after our President's judgment on banking matters during this time of crisis. YOU'RE A BANKER! You prefer Wall Street to Main Street! You are the 1 percent, probably, and here you are criticizing the actions of Broadway Bank's lending practices mid-decade when they were purportedly run  by the guy Obama felt understood finance better than just about anyone. (Plus, he would let Obama beat him at basketball at the East Bank Club). You should be ashamed of yourself, Chuck. America is facing all kinds of economic crises like the money your sister and mother lost during and because of the Bushitler-Cheney Administration, and you're calling Obama's judgment into question?

I expect Stephanie Cutter to be uncovering all kinds of felonies you have committed somewhere. Speaking of felonies, you'd probably note that our CHAMPION of honest government also stood behind one Rod Blagojevich.

Our President also believed that Todd Stroger and John Stroger were the best Cook County could do.

All accurate. Yet the Goopers go after Rezko and Reverend Wright.

No wonder Obama kicked their ass.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5009 on: July 18, 2012, 11:44:34 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 18, 2012, 11:13:37 AM
Quote from: Brownie on July 18, 2012, 10:33:32 AM

All accurate. Yet the Goopers go after Rezko and Reverend Wright.

No wonder Obama kicked their ass.

It looks like the Romney team is preparing to go thermonuclear against Obama with some of these things soon.

Quote...the Republican's campaign is now prepared to go eye for an eye in an intense, no-holds-barred act of political reprisal, said two Romney advisers who spoke on condition of anonymity. In the next chapter of Boston's pushback — which began last week when they began labeling Obama a "liar" — very little will be off-limits, from the president's youthful drug habit, to his ties to disgraced Chicago politicians.

I don't know if that's really going to work.  Isn't this an attack avenue that the Romney-aligned Super PACs should use rather than the candidate himself?  Or a VP nominee even?  I think the polls are pretty clear that even though Americans may not like much of Obama's policies, they find him somewhat likeable.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.