News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,828 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5115 on: August 29, 2012, 11:43:53 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 29, 2012, 11:30:12 AM
I'm headed to Tampa to open a push cart selling nuts.  Anyone want to Kickstart me some capital?

I would recommend a local bank, but most of the bankers around here are treacherous, so maybe this is a route you'd prefer to go.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5116 on: August 29, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »
Quote from: BH on August 29, 2012, 09:24:13 AM
Romney is Gordon Gekko.

QuoteRomney has always kept his distance from the real-life consequences of his profiteering. At one point during Bain's looting of Ampad, a worker named Randy Johnson sent a handwritten letter to Romney, asking him to intervene to save an Ampad factory in Marion, Indiana. In a sterling demonstration of manliness and willingness to face a difficult conversation, Romney, who had just lost his race for the Senate in Massachusetts, wrote Johnson that he was "sorry," but his lawyers had advised him not to get involved. (So much for the candidate who insists that his way is always to "fight to save every job.")

Randy: You're fucked.

Mitt: What?

Randy: You are totally fucked. You're garbage for letting us all go down the drain.

Mitt: I don't think you understand finance.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5117 on: August 29, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 29, 2012, 10:39:59 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/us/lubbock-official-tom-head-stirs-city-with-remark.html

QuoteA few days before, the county's top elected official, County Judge Tom Head, made an appearance on a local television station to generate support for the tax increase. He said he was expecting civil unrest if President Obama is re-elected, and that the president would send United Nations forces into Lubbock, population 233,740, to stop any uprising.

"He is going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N.," Mr. Head said on Fox 34 last week. "O.K., what's going to happen when that happens? I'm thinking worst-case scenario: civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war, maybe. And we're not talking just a few riots here and demonstrations. We're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

And if the president did send in United Nations troops, Mr. Head continued, "I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. O.K. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carriers and say, 'You're not coming in here.' And the sheriff, I've already asked him. I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.'

"Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there," Mr. Head said. "I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

It'll be just like the time Clinton used the Northern Showdown of 1997 as pretense to declare martial law over the nation's vaginas.

QuoteMr. Head, a Republican who serves as the county's emergency management director and presides over the commissioner's court, made international headlines. He has not apologized, though he said that his statements were taken out of context and that he was using civil unrest only as an example of how he must prepare for worst-case scenarios.

On Monday, Mr. Head sat straight-faced and calm at the hearing as more than two dozen residents sounded off on the tax increase and his statements. In an interview, Sheriff Kelly Rowe said he never had any discussions with Mr. Head involving any Obama-related uprisings or invasions, but he declined to say what he thought of Mr. Head's remarks.

To many in Lubbock, the notion of United Nations armored personnel carriers rolling down the brick-paved Buddy Holly Avenue, past the Greyhound bus station and the Disabled American Veterans thrift store, has been an outrage and an embarrassment.

As the hearing on Monday made clear, Mr. Head and his statements have received a small but vocal chorus of support in a place that the Bay Area Center for Voting Research, based in California, once called the second-most conservative city in the country (behind Provo, Utah) among those with more than 100,000 people. A handful of residents said that Mr. Head was right in preparing for the worst.

"I believe that we need a sheriff's militia to protect Lubbock County, and get all the sheriffs in Texas to start a militia to protect Texas," Kim Wade Gatewood, 48, told the commissioners and Mr. Head.

After the hearing, Mr. Gatewood, an agricultural contractor, identified himself as the counsel general of the interim government of the Republic of Texas, which he said was not active at the moment. "If secession happens," he said, "it'll be active in a split second."

So... Will the Provisional Republic of Texas be aligned with the Republic for the united States of America in the coming race war?

Nice civics knowledge exhibited by this paranoid cracker dipshit.  the UN does not have their own troops.  Rather, they rely on nations providing their troops to them.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5118 on: August 29, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on August 29, 2012, 02:30:52 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/us/lubbock-official-tom-head-stirs-city-with-remark.html

QuoteA few days before, the county's top elected official, County Judge Tom Head, made an appearance on a local television station to generate support for the tax increase. He said he was expecting civil unrest if President Obama is re-elected, and that the president would send United Nations forces into Lubbock, population 233,740, to stop any uprising.

"He is going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N.," Mr. Head said on Fox 34 last week. "O.K., what's going to happen when that happens? I'm thinking worst-case scenario: civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war, maybe. And we're not talking just a few riots here and demonstrations. We're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

And if the president did send in United Nations troops, Mr. Head continued, "I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. O.K. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carriers and say, 'You're not coming in here.' And the sheriff, I've already asked him. I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.'

"Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there," Mr. Head said. "I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

It'll be just like the time Clinton used the Northern Showdown of 1997 as pretense to declare martial law over the nation's vaginas.

QuoteMr. Head, a Republican who serves as the county's emergency management director and presides over the commissioner's court, made international headlines. He has not apologized, though he said that his statements were taken out of context and that he was using civil unrest only as an example of how he must prepare for worst-case scenarios.

On Monday, Mr. Head sat straight-faced and calm at the hearing as more than two dozen residents sounded off on the tax increase and his statements. In an interview, Sheriff Kelly Rowe said he never had any discussions with Mr. Head involving any Obama-related uprisings or invasions, but he declined to say what he thought of Mr. Head's remarks.

To many in Lubbock, the notion of United Nations armored personnel carriers rolling down the brick-paved Buddy Holly Avenue, past the Greyhound bus station and the Disabled American Veterans thrift store, has been an outrage and an embarrassment.

As the hearing on Monday made clear, Mr. Head and his statements have received a small but vocal chorus of support in a place that the Bay Area Center for Voting Research, based in California, once called the second-most conservative city in the country (behind Provo, Utah) among those with more than 100,000 people. A handful of residents said that Mr. Head was right in preparing for the worst.

"I believe that we need a sheriff's militia to protect Lubbock County, and get all the sheriffs in Texas to start a militia to protect Texas," Kim Wade Gatewood, 48, told the commissioners and Mr. Head.

After the hearing, Mr. Gatewood, an agricultural contractor, identified himself as the counsel general of the interim government of the Republic of Texas, which he said was not active at the moment. "If secession happens," he said, "it'll be active in a split second."

So... Will the Provisional Republic of Texas be aligned with the Republic for the united States of America in the coming race war?

Nice civics knowledge exhibited by this paranoid cracker dipshit.  the UN does not have their own troops.  Rather, they rely on nations providing their troops to them.
Sure they don't, sheeple.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5119 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:01 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 29, 2012, 02:45:26 PM

Who does Huey think fly the black helicopters.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5120 on: August 29, 2012, 03:03:02 PM »

If he handed over our sovereignty to the UN, wouldn't it be the Secretary General sending in the troops anyway?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5121 on: August 29, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 29, 2012, 02:52:01 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 29, 2012, 02:45:26 PM

Who does Huey think fly the black helicopters.

Who fly the black helicopters?

Who run bartertown?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5122 on: August 30, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »
Clint Eastwood embodies the stereotype of old age
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5123 on: August 31, 2012, 10:06:27 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 29, 2012, 02:06:39 PM
Quote from: BH on August 29, 2012, 09:24:13 AM
Romney is Gordon Gekko.

QuoteRomney has always kept his distance from the real-life consequences of his profiteering. At one point during Bain's looting of Ampad, a worker named Randy Johnson sent a handwritten letter to Romney, asking him to intervene to save an Ampad factory in Marion, Indiana. In a sterling demonstration of manliness and willingness to face a difficult conversation, Romney, who had just lost his race for the Senate in Massachusetts, wrote Johnson that he was "sorry," but his lawyers had advised him not to get involved. (So much for the candidate who insists that his way is always to "fight to save every job.")

Randy: You're fucked.

Mitt: What?

Randy: You are totally fucked. You're garbage for letting us all go down the drain.

Mitt: I don't think you understand finance.

Damn...I can't believe I missed this.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5124 on: August 31, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 30, 2012, 10:12:58 PM
Clint Eastwood embodies the stereotype of old age

That was like watching Willie Mays in the '73 Series.
TIME TO POST!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5125 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:27 PM »
Intrepid Reader: Huey

Gabby 2016!

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5126 on: September 06, 2012, 07:38:46 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 06, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
Intrepid Reader: Huey

Gabby 2016!

Did she appear at the Convention or are you just mind-numbingly bored today?

Either way, I laughed...just wondering what prompted you to turdmine this.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5127 on: September 06, 2012, 07:57:02 PM »
Did John Kerry really just drop a Rocky IV reference in a speech aimed at a national audience?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5128 on: September 06, 2012, 07:59:41 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 06, 2012, 07:57:02 PM
Did John Kerry really just drop a Rocky IV reference in a speech aimed at a national audience?

Yes.   I never got past Rocky II, so I didn't get the point.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5129 on: September 06, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 06, 2012, 07:59:41 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 06, 2012, 07:57:02 PM

Yes.   I never got past Rocky II, so I didn't get the point.

This man could have been our president.

I'm talking, of course, about Rocky.
M'lady.