News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,870 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5160 on: September 13, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5161 on: September 13, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 13, 2012, 01:54:58 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 13, 2012, 12:55:24 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 13, 2012, 09:28:51 AM
Quote from: Brownie on September 13, 2012, 08:54:26 AM
Is poisoning the apple crop akin to lacing Lake Michigan drinking water with LSD?

And is plotting to assassinate the President akin to levitating the Pentagon?

Which is to say, I'm guessing that the respective objectives are entirely different. (Particularly considering the low lethality of LSD.)

Aside from the fact that the human LD50 is unknown, the stuff is quite fragile. It's basically impossible to deliver LSD in chlorinated water.

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Mandrake, you ever heard of fluoridation?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5163 on: September 17, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 06, 2012, 09:48:23 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 06, 2012, 09:40:41 PM
Not a goddamned word about helium yet from Obamanana.

Fuck those motherfuckers in Congress.

Marketplace attempts the looming helium crisis and fails to mention the main problem.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5164 on: September 17, 2012, 07:57:19 PM »
How much does it cost to buy stock in a good helium company. I think this question belongs in the Only Site I'll Ever Need thread.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5165 on: September 17, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 17, 2012, 07:57:19 PM
How much does it cost to buy stock in a good helium company. I think this question belongs in the Only Site I'll Ever Need thread.

I've got a feeling your pumpkin futures are going to peak right around January...

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5166 on: September 18, 2012, 08:44:47 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on September 17, 2012, 06:33:35 PM
YOU FREELOADERS http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/secret-video-romney-private-fundraiser

Apparently my grandma - who didn't pay income tax in her last few years since she lived primarily off of her social security income - was part of the 47% Shiftless Moocher population of Americans. And all this time I thought she was just a sweet little old lady. Thank you for lifting the wool from my eyes, President Romney.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5168 on: September 18, 2012, 08:54:27 AM »
Quote from: R-V on September 18, 2012, 08:44:47 AM
YOU FREELOADERS http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/secret-video-romney-private-fundraiser

Apparently my grandma - who didn't pay income tax in her last few years since she lived primarily off of her social security income - was part of the 47% Shiftless Moocher population of Americans. And all this time I thought she was just a sweet little old lady. Thank you for lifting the wool from my eyes, President Romney.

He's DONE trying to convince her to take personal responsibility for her life.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5169 on: September 18, 2012, 09:09:13 AM »
Quote from: Eli on September 18, 2012, 08:54:27 AM

While I can't say I'm surprised by his comments, I am a little disappointed that he neglected to note the irony in the fact that most (though certainly not all) of those who do not pay income taxes (they still pay payroll taxes, for the most part) and collect government money come from red states.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5170 on: September 18, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »

Leave it to the commies at the National Review to tell us that we should take it easy on these layabouts.

QuoteThe argument these conservatives are making has two components. First, it is wrong as a matter of civic morality for some people — let alone large numbers of people — to contribute nothing to the support of the federal government. Second, this situation is politically dangerous because it means that, for a large number of voters, big government is, or appears to be, free. These voters will therefore support the expansion and oppose the retrenchment of government, voting themselves goodies at other people's expense.

The good news is that these fears are overblown. The 47 percent figure does not mean we are near a tipping point. Most of the people included in that figure do make financial contributions to the federal government, and there is no reason to think that nonpayment of income taxes is turning millions of Americans liberal. The bad news is that worrying too much about this number will lead conservatives down an intellectual and political dead end.

According to the Tax Policy Center, provisions of the tax code that exempt subsistence levels of income from income taxes — the standard deduction, personal exemption, and dependent exemption — are the reason for about half of the tax filers who owe no income tax. Another large group of filers pays no income tax because its members are elderly and benefit from such features of the code as the non-taxation of some Social Security benefits. The tax credit for children and the earned-income tax credit, an effort to boost the pay of low-income workers, wipe out income-tax liability for other taxpayers. Those credits are "refundable," meaning that beneficiaries can get money on top of paying no income tax. Other provisions of the code account for the rest of the 47 percent: education credits, the non-taxation of welfare payments, itemized deductions, and so on.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5171 on: September 18, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »

In the Randian Jungle Thunderdome, RV's parasitic gammy would have been eaten for meat decades ago, and her bones burned for fuel.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5172 on: September 18, 2012, 09:26:06 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 18, 2012, 09:23:15 AM

In the Randian Jungle Thunderdome, RV's parasitic gammy would have been eaten for meat decades ago, and her bones burned for fuel.

WE are the 53%.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5173 on: September 18, 2012, 09:27:41 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 18, 2012, 09:23:15 AM

The most preposterous line in his "off the cuff" comments is this: "I have inherited nothing. Everything I earned I earned the old fashioned way."

No, Mitt.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5174 on: September 18, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
How was Romney able to run a successful financial firm when he's clearly unable/unwilling to fire incompetent people working for him?

• Nobody told him attacking Obama was a bad idea
  • Nobody thought attacking people for non-payment of taxes would bring his own taxes back into the narrative
  • Nobody told anyone at the fundraiser that remarks were off the record

These campaigns are meatgrinders. You can't succeed if your advisors aren't on the ball.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16