News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,803 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5415 on: October 25, 2012, 04:47:13 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 25, 2012, 04:42:17 PM
I'm enjoying the people bitching about traffic and the airport and the like because Obama flew in to vote.

Yes, your shitty flight is more important than the president voting. Get over your worthless life.

He can't use a fucking absentee ballot? Screw that guy.

Grumble grumble grumble....
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5416 on: October 25, 2012, 04:53:07 PM »
Quote from: Bort on October 25, 2012, 04:47:13 PM
I'm enjoying the people bitching about traffic and the airport and the like because Obama flew in to vote.

Yes, your shitty flight is more important than the president voting. Get over your worthless life.

He should never travel anywhere when REAL AMERICANS HAVE PLACES TO BE.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5417 on: October 25, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »

We get it. Now that you live in the suburbs, you're essentially the same exact person as Section 242.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5418 on: October 25, 2012, 06:13:41 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 25, 2012, 05:52:46 PM

We get it. Now that you live in the suburbs, you're essentially the same exact person as Section 242.

AND ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT PAT HUGHES...
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5419 on: October 25, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »

He could have voted anywhere in the city Monday through Saturday up and through Nov. 6. He could have voted in Norwood Park or at Hiawatha Park (Addison and Cumberland) while Air Force One refueled. Or he could have voted absentee like his wife did.

Yes, I'm sure a few people trying to catch flights before the rain hit and turned ORD into more of a clusterfuck so that they could get home from wherever the fuck they were so that they could see their family are unimportant serfs, and need to bow to the One. Fuck their commitments, our King needs to get a photo-op on the South Side, so everyone get out of the way.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5420 on: October 25, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 25, 2012, 09:35:48 PM

He could have voted anywhere in the city Monday through Saturday up and through Nov. 6. He could have voted in Norwood Park or at Hiawatha Park (Addison and Cumberland) while Air Force One refueled. Or he could have voted absentee like his wife did.

Yes, I'm sure a few people trying to catch flights before the rain hit and turned ORD into more of a clusterfuck so that they could get home from wherever the fuck they were so that they could see their family are unimportant serfs, and need to bow to the One. Fuck their commitments, our King needs to get a photo-op on the South Side, so everyone get out of the way.

Democrats campaign like this. Republicans campaign like that.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5421 on: October 25, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »

He should have checked everyone's schedule first.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5422 on: October 25, 2012, 10:28:55 PM »
Or we can just do it this way:

"The president I don't like and didn't vote for did (anything at all). Fuck him!"

And be done with it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5423 on: October 25, 2012, 11:10:38 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 25, 2012, 10:28:55 PM
Or we can just do it this way:

"The president I don't like and didn't vote for did (anything at all). Fuck him!"

And be done with it.

Hey I did vote for him, so if I want to complain, I apparently have the right.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5424 on: October 26, 2012, 02:06:53 AM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5425 on: October 26, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5426 on: October 26, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »

What the hell, TJ.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5427 on: October 26, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »

Empty pots and pans would have made it OK.

Seriously, this was the first time in history a sitting President did Early Voting. A photo op actually raises awareness of early voting. I hope Romney does it too, with the same amount of press. We still have half the country not bothering to go vote.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5429 on: October 26, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 26, 2012, 08:15:55 AM

What the hell, TJ.

Yeah, phrases like 'bow to the One' and 'our King' it kind of makes me not want to take seriously anything you have to say about politics.