News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Daredevil  ( 1,667 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Daredevil
« on: March 22, 2016, 11:24:06 AM »
Kind of surprised we had a Jessica Jones thread and not a Daredevil thread. How progressive us.

I'm through the third episode of season 2. God damn this show is good, and it's depiction of the Punisher is fantastic. The idea of having him as an antagonist, and seeing just how horrifying that character would be from the perspective of his victims, great move. He makes a really interesting foil by challenging Daredevil to question the limits and rationale behind his own vigilante justice. Is it ever right to do what he's doing? Great stuff.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Daredevil
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:30:10 AM »
Quote from: SKO on March 22, 2016, 11:24:06 AM
I'm through the third episode of season 3. God damn this show is good.

Whoa.  How'd you get a year ahead?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
Kind of surprised we had a Jessica Jones thread and not a Daredevil thread. How progressive us.

I'm through the third episode of season 2. God damn this show is good, and it's depiction of the Punisher is fantastic. The idea of having him as an antagonist, and seeing just how horrifying that character would be from the perspective of his victims, great move. He makes a really interesting foil by challenging Daredevil to question the limits and rationale behind his own vigilante justice. Is it ever right to do what he's doing? Great stuff.

I've only seen the first ep of the new season but it's just awesome. God I love this show. I'm hearing that the later episodes have some fight scenes that rival and possibly surpass the hallway scene from season one.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 02:32:17 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 22, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

I've only seen the first ep of the new season but it's just awesome. God I love this show. I'm hearing that the later episodes have some fight scenes that rival and possibly surpass the hallway scene from season one.

I liked the hallway scene. Most of the time this show is so dark that I can't see what's going on. I try pulling the shades down and shit but I can't see. I think maybe that's the point. That we're blind and need to use our other senses to enjoy this show.

It's not bad. I like some of it. For a comic book movie it's pretty interesting.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 02:37:18 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 22, 2016, 02:32:17 PM

I liked the hallway scene. Most of the time this show is so dark that I can't see what's going on. I try pulling the shades down and shit but I can't see. I think maybe that's the point. That we're blind and need to use our other senses to enjoy this show.

It's not bad. I like some of it. For a comic book movie it's pretty interesting.

I assume you're trolling for butthurt with that comment so I'll oblige: fuck you.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 04:06:24 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 22, 2016, 02:37:18 PM

I assume you're trolling for butthurt with that comment so I'll oblige: fuck you.

Apex is a big Ben Affleck fan.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 04:20:31 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that the scenes in Kevin Spacey's  Netflix series "House of Cards" that feature Frank Underwood alone are dark?  I also enjoy when he turns to the camera to tell the audience something cynical about his character.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 05:08:17 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 22, 2016, 04:20:31 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the scenes in Kevin Spacey's  Netflix series "House of Cards" that feature Frank Underwood alone are dark?  I also enjoy when he turns to the camera to tell the audience something cynical about his character.

that's basically the entire show
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?