News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Museum of Eterna's Novel  ( 1,947 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Museum of Eterna's Novel
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »
Perhaps of interest only to powen, but:

http://catalog.openletterbooks.org/authors/16

I'm still waiting for a copy, but I can vouch for the translator, whose existence TDubbs can further vouch is a figment of my imagination, and rightly so--which is why I recommend it on general principles.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: The Museum of Eterna's Novel
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:57:07 PM »
Report back.  I'm a sucker for good meta-fiction.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
Quote from: Pre on February 16, 2010, 04:57:07 PM
Report back.  I'm a sucker for good meta-fiction.
Ditto.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »
I suddenly procured a copy as the result of a phone inquiry that proceeded normally until the line briefly went silent and I was informed that "there's someone here who can sell you a bound edition." When I asked whether it was a cash transaction, I was accused of committing crazy talk and possibly queering the deal.

Seems auspicious. I shall report back soon.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!