News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: DeRosaShodu:Fringe NFL receiver or underused, misunderstood Randy Moss clone?  ( 2,114 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
I'm already sick of hearing about/from this stone-handed douche.

Quote"It sends a little bit of a message, but we don't want to put too much pressure on ourselves because when you're walking on egg shells you really can't play well," Aromashodu said. "You still have to just be loose and do your thing.

"I mean, you're not going to be perfect every play, that's something they have to understand. I mean, as coaches, they're not going to make the right call every play, so we just have to learn from our mistakes and try to do our best."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-0930-bits-bears-chicago--20100929,0,2147525.story

Catch the fucking ball. And shut up.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 30, 2010, 12:19:52 PM

Quote"It sends a little bit of a message, but we don't want to put too much pressure on ourselves because when you're walking on egg shells you really can't play well," Aromashodu said. "You still have to just be loose and do your thing.

"I mean, you're not going to be perfect every play, that's something they have to understand. I mean, as coaches, they're not going to make the right call every play, so we just have to learn from our mistakes and try to do our best."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-0930-bits-bears-chicago--20100929,0,2147525.story

Seriously. No, we don't expect you to be perfect. We expect you to do the one fucking thing you get paid for: catch. Catch the football. Holy fucking shit - you're supposed to be one of the best people in existence at catching a football and you can't do it. Quit talking. Go practice.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on September 30, 2010, 12:46:34 PM

Seriously. No, we don't expect you to be perfect. We expect you to do the one fucking thing you get paid for: catch. Catch the football. Holy fucking shit - you're supposed to be one of the best people in existence at catching a football and you can't do it. Quit talking. Go practice.

Yeah he went from "guy fighting to avoid the practice squad" to entitled asshole pretty fucking quick. Either Football Outsiders or Pro Football Focus actually charted what he did last year (can't find either article because it was  few months ago and I'm too cheap to buy membership and view archived stuff) and said he was basically just another guy who happened to benefit from injuries to Hester and Knox and Cutler having time to throw after Pace left the lineup. Obviously he didn't see it that way.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2010, 03:13:26 PM

Yeah he went from "guy fighting to avoid the practice squad" to entitled asshole pretty fucking quick. Either Football Outsiders or Pro Football Focus actually charted what he did last year (can't find either article because it was  few months ago and I'm too cheap to buy membership and view archived stuff) and said he was basically just another guy who happened to benefit from injuries to Hester and Knox and Cutler having time to throw after Pace left the lineup. Obviously he didn't see it that way.

Well, he's been cut from 3 teams in 4 years, so he's got that going for him.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Maybe he never read that because he couldn't find FootballOutsiders on Google.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 30, 2010, 03:47:33 PM

Yeah, that site is way too good to wander around in obscurity like they do.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2010, 03:48:40 PM

Whoa... Hold that thought:

http://www.google.com/search?q=football+outsiders

It's listed!

This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that makes a site! Things are going to start happening to them now!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 30, 2010, 03:54:25 PM

It's listed!

This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that makes a site! Things are going to start happening to them now!

I'm still not going to pay for it.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2010, 03:55:17 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 30, 2010, 03:54:25 PM

It's listed!

I'm still not going to pay for it.

You won't even put money into your own site, so it's obvious you won't pay for another one.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
ZING!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.