News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Desipio Baseball Keeper League 2008 Extravaganza (League Info on page 10)  ( 91,836 )

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: TDubbs on April 14, 2008, 11:08:20 AM
Quote from: ChuckDickens on April 14, 2008, 10:34:49 AM
Slak

JD

You guys didn't draft those teams did you?  Please tell me autodraft did that. 

I am being 100% honest, I did the first 5 rounds and then had to leave.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
In case anyone's wondering, me and Slaky pulled one off.  Then we made a trade to celebrate.  Swordfights all around!

Anybody know who Team Douche is in the roto league is?  I offered him a trade and he should hurry up and accept it. 
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Three times a JD on April 15, 2008, 09:47:03 AM
In case anyone's wondering, me and Slaky pulled one off.  Then we made a trade to celebrate.  Swordfights all around!

Anybody know who Team Douche is in the roto league is?  I offered him a trade and he should hurry up and accept it. 

A winner is JD. Because Dunn is about get hot.

I've been on the Conor Jackson express before, but I don't mind hating him just a little bit more as he continues not to live up to any of the expectations that were set for him.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky+ on April 15, 2008, 09:52:08 AM

A winner is JD. Because Dunn is about get hotplay in Wrigley.

I've been on the Conor Jackson express before, but I don't mind hating him just a little bit more as he continues not to live up to any of the expectations that were set for him.

same thinged.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club

Not pleased with his .939 OPS?

I have him in my rotisserie league, and had I known that Prince Fielder would turn into Neifi Perez...he'd be a Tom Emanski All-Star as well.   I like Conor Jackson quite a bit.   He's a relatively low strikeout guy, so he'll never hit for a terrible average. 

I saw the trade you two pulled off, and also getting Nady in a league where you need depth makes you the winner, Slak.  I like the trade you made. 

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on April 15, 2008, 10:47:04 AM

Not pleased with his .939 OPS?

I have him in my rotisserie league, and had I known that Prince Fielder would turn into Neifi Perez...he'd be a Tom Emanski All-Star as well.   I like Conor Jackson quite a bit.   He's a relatively low strikeout guy, so he'll never hit for a terrible average. 

I saw the trade you two pulled off, and also getting Nady in a league where you need depth makes you the winner, Slak.  I like the trade you made. 

Depth is what I need, friend. Skip Schumaker was on my roster. Goddamn it.

Anyway, I'm fine with Conor so far except I saw he's already shaking off being hit in the hand a couple times. I don't know...I'm just tempering expectations. The fantasy winds have been blowin' cold for me the last few seasons.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
Welp the ol' health is taking another nose dive so I've been having a pal of mine update my teams over the last week and for the forseeable future.  I had a chance to check things today though and I see that my friend has been making comments on my team page, so I just want to throw out a disclaimer that if anyone is making rude comments under my name IT AIN'T ME.  This disclaimer has been brought to you by Square D, part of the power at Wrigley Field.

Sorry for the inconvienience, take care, and GO CUBS.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Simmer on May 28, 2008, 02:05:16 PM
Welp the ol' health is taking another nose dive so I've been having a pal of mine update my teams over the last week and for the forseeable future.  I had a chance to check things today though and I see that my friend has been making comments on my team page, so I just want to throw out a disclaimer that if anyone is making rude comments under my name IT AIN'T ME.  This disclaimer has been brought to you by Square D, part of the power at Wrigley Field.

No inconvenience Sim, we miss you around here. Get better, will ya?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
I miss Sim something awful. It hurts when I think about it. I need him to get better and mend my broken heart.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Three times a JD

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Simmer on May 28, 2008, 02:05:16 PM

It's better when you're here, SD.

Three times a JD

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Desipio Baseball Keeper League 2008 Extravaganza (League Info on page 10)
« Reply #340 on: August 08, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
Trade deadline approaching, leagues update BUMP!

Roto league:  I'm killin' it.  For reals. 

H2H league:  I'm planning on killin' it in the playoffs. 

If anyone wants to make a deadline deal, then I'm down. 

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #341 on: August 25, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »
Quote from: BC on February 08, 2008, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: ChuckDickens on February 08, 2008, 10:32:01 AM
Wait a minute, I signed up on the list for the H2H league but it was full. Son of a bitch, I wanted to witness the week-after-week-after-week stomping machine that is BC.

I can't remember exactly what I said in the first thread, but it was something like "You guys had better get your kicks in now, because when this league starts I am going to dominate week after week after week."

Are we having a MEP for BC's Bombers?

Chin up, kiddo, there's always 2009!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #342 on: August 25, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »
Is this really going to be a keeper league? I think I only want to keep a couple pitchers. The rest of my team smells of a homeless green undercock. Still I expect to be playoff bound somehow. Lot's of managers should seriously consider not playing next year. I say if you finish lower than 12th and your name isn't SD, you have to pay to play. And you have to pay me. Because I said.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2008, 11:53:29 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on August 25, 2008, 11:47:48 AM
Is this really going to be a keeper league? I think I only want to keep a couple pitchers. The rest of my team smells of a homeless green undercock. Still I expect to be playoff bound somehow. Lot's of managers should seriously consider not playing next year. I say if you finish lower than 12th and your name isn't SD, you have to pay to play. And you have to pay me. Because I said.

The breaking point for me when when I was playing Gitles' Nipples or whatever his team is and I noticed he hadn't changed his lineup since week one and he still beat my ass. I suck.

Three times a JD

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #344 on: August 27, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 25, 2008, 11:53:29 AM
Quote from: ~Apex on August 25, 2008, 11:47:48 AM

The breaking point for me when when I was playing Gitles' Nipples or whatever his team is and I noticed he hadn't changed his lineup since week one and he still beat my ass. I suck.

We'll cut the fat this offseason.  You just watch.  Mark my words, brothers.  We'll.  Cut it.