News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Herse and Corpse  ( 862 )

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Herse and Corpse
« on: March 27, 2011, 10:47:40 PM »
David E. Davis Published pretty much ran or founded every major American automotive magazine (which appear to be barely outliving him).
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Herse and Corpse
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:55:41 AM »
Quote from: thehawk on March 27, 2011, 10:47:40 PM
David E. Davis Published pretty much ran or founded every major American automotive magazine (which appear to be barely outliving him).

By far the best era for C&D.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Herse and Corpse
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:57:51 AM »
Quote from: flannj on March 28, 2011, 07:55:41 AM
Quote from: thehawk on March 27, 2011, 10:47:40 PM

By far the best era for C&D.

I assume you mean his original era (not the columns he's been writing the last few months).  Have to say, though, that Alterman has started to turn the rag around a bit.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.