News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse  ( 157,578 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse
« Reply #945 on: August 12, 2016, 07:53:49 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on August 12, 2016, 07:30:13 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 12, 2016, 03:05:34 PM
Yadier Molina is a bad pitch framer and bad catcher because last night he couldn't even get a strike to Anthony Rizzo called a strike

From the dugout.

You and your facts.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #947 on: September 13, 2016, 08:05:15 AM »
I'm probably just bitter and biased but I had to watch the Cardinals feed of the game and when Hazelbaker hit that home run you'd have thought he gave them the lead. McLaughin went full Chip Caray screaming "THAT'S HOW YOU BREAK UP A NO HITTTTTERRRR". Insufferable.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2016, 08:11:45 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 13, 2016, 08:05:15 AM
I'm probably just bitter and biased but I had to watch the Cardinals feed of the game and when Hazelbaker hit that home run you'd have thought he gave them the lead. McLaughin went full Chip Caray screaming "THAT'S HOW YOU BREAK UP A NO HITTTTTERRRR". Insufferable.

Another "Statement Loss!"

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #949 on: September 13, 2016, 01:01:48 PM »
"This has been the cubs year, but if these two teams play in the playoffs, the cardinals will beat them." 

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #950 on: September 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »
Quote from: air2300 on September 13, 2016, 01:01:48 PM
"This has been the cubs year, but if these two teams play in the playoffs, the cardinals will beat them." 

Oh yeah I forgot that, fucking McCarver, I believe the exact quote was "Hendricks has certainly had a good night and they've had a good year, but I still believe the Cardinals will meet them in the playoffs and beat them."

Up until then I was almost on Team Pex's "I'd rather face the Cardinals than any of the other NLDS options" train but now I want them to lose 10 in a row and miss the whole goddamn dance.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #951 on: September 13, 2016, 01:29:15 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM

Oh yeah I forgot that, fucking McCarver, I believe the exact quote was "Hendricks has certainly had a good night and they've had a good year, but I still believe the Cardinals will meet them in the playoffs and beat them."

Up until then I was almost on Team Pex's "I'd rather face the Cardinals than any of the other NLDS options" train but now I want them to lose 10 in a row and miss the whole goddamn dance.

I want the Cubs to throw the final shovel of dirt on the Cards' grave September 25th.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #952 on: September 13, 2016, 04:06:26 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on September 13, 2016, 01:29:15 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM

I want the Cubs to throw the final shovel of dirt on the Cards' grave September 25th.

And dance on it.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #953 on: September 13, 2016, 06:35:09 PM »
Personally, I'd prefer the Cubs just skip the DS and CS entirely, and advance directly to the Series, because the playoffs will be a time of pants-shitting stress for me.
M'lady.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #954 on: September 13, 2016, 06:36:30 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on September 13, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
Personally, I'd prefer the Cubs just skip the DS and CS entirely, and advance directly to the Series, because the playoffs will be a time of pants-shitting stress for me.

You pussy.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #955 on: September 13, 2016, 07:03:59 PM »
Quote from: flannj on September 13, 2016, 06:36:30 PM

You pussy.

Yes, and?
M'lady.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #956 on: September 14, 2016, 11:23:50 AM »

as opposed to pants-shitting pleasure?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #957 on: September 14, 2016, 03:13:42 PM »
Hahahaha. Michael Wacha sucks.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #958 on: September 14, 2016, 04:04:36 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 14, 2016, 03:13:42 PM
Hahahaha. Michael Wacha sucks.

Is he salvageable? It might be fun to see him released or traded for a pail of sunflower seeds and see him become a solid No. 3 starter.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #959 on: September 14, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »
The Methcopalypse is upon us. St. Louis embarks on a 10-game road trip: SF, Colorado, Cubs. New York's next 10 games are at home: Minnesota, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

This link could be very helpful for the Cubs Sept. 23-25.