News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread  ( 33,289 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
It's going to be a long meatheaded offseason.Guh

Cutler got pounded behind a bad oline all season and kept coming back. A legitimate injury knocks him out and now he is not tough enough.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »
Yeah. It just doesn't add up. If Cutler was going to bail out he'd have done it a loooong fucking time ago.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2011, 07:16:46 PM »
Well, I can already tell how my offseason is going to go.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 23, 2011, 07:16:46 PM

You should spend all of your time getting into Twitter wars with all of the NFL players giving Cutler crap.

QuoteIf he was my teammate I would be looking at him sideways. -Asante Samuel

Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough........QUIT.. -Maurice Jones-Drew

QuoteIf my knee was hurt or acl/mcl/pcl sprain, I would not be standing up on the sideline. -Kirk Morrison

QuoteIts hard to know, but it def looked like it. RT @LSUFAN869: @LanceMoore16 Cutler gave up wouldn't you say? -Lance Moore

QuoteIf I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room! #FACT -Darnell Dockett

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
Quote from: Eli on January 23, 2011, 07:27:56 PM

You should spend all of your time getting into Twitter wars with all of the NFL players giving Cutler crap.

Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough........QUIT.. -Maurice Jones-Drew

QuoteIf my knee was hurt or acl/mcl/pcl sprain, I would not be standing up on the sideline. -Kirk Morrison

QuoteIts hard to know, but it def looked like it. RT @LSUFAN869: @LanceMoore16 Cutler gave up wouldn't you say? -Lance Moore

QuoteIf I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room! #FACT -Darnell Dockett

Imagine that. NFL players are morons. The Bears players all stand by him. As usual.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »
Fuck that fucking intentional grounding call with a fucking ten-foot long pole. Fuck was that horrible.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 23, 2011, 07:30:34 PM

Imagine that. NFL players are morons. The Bears players all stand by him. As usual.

And they aren't giving political answers.  They're angrily defending him, which is enough for me. 

Fuck the meatheads. 

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2011, 07:49:27 PM »

Nice of Darnell to hashtag facts.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2011, 07:50:12 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on January 23, 2011, 07:48:17 PM
Quote from: SKO on January 23, 2011, 07:30:34 PM

And they aren't giving political answers.  They're angrily defending him, which is enough for me. 

Fuck the meatheads. 

I think it sent a message when Urlacher angrily refused to take any questions after that. Kreutz as well. If anyone would throw a guy under the bus, it'd be one of those two, and they just spat it back at the reporters. That says all I need to know.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
Maybe I missed it while I was stuffing my face at halftime, but it didn't seem like there was much talk about cutler being hurt before he came out. I saw him heading to the locker room with a few seconds left in the half, but hadn't the packers started to take a knee already at that point? Nobody saw him get hurt, nobody talked about him getting hurt, the stories about him fighting with the trainers didn't come out until well after the game, and lovie didn't mention that either that I heard. So he's got a legit injury and probably shouldn't have been out there, but it was a perfect storm of missing information and bad reporting that caused everyone to jump to the worst conclusion.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2011, 08:44:19 PM »
Quote from: Tony on January 23, 2011, 08:31:24 PM
Maybe I missed it while I was stuffing my face at halftime, but it didn't seem like there was much talk about cutler being hurt before he came out. I saw him heading to the locker room with a few seconds left in the half, but hadn't the packers started to take a knee already at that point? Nobody saw him get hurt, nobody talked about him getting hurt, the stories about him fighting with the trainers didn't come out until well after the game, and lovie didn't mention that either that I heard. So he's got a legit injury and probably shouldn't have been out there, but it was a perfect storm of missing information and bad reporting that caused everyone to jump to the worst conclusion.

I believe they were puzzled about why Cutler was heading to the locker room. Lovie and Co. are usually extremely tight-lipped about injuries and it played right into the media's hands today.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

From a PR standpoint, they should have just kept him in the locker room.  Probably would have gotten shit for that, too. 

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on January 23, 2011, 08:45:54 PM

From a PR standpoint, they should have just kept him in the locker room.  Probably would have gotten shit for that, too. 

Cutler and Lovie should have rehearsed an Abbott and Costello bit where Jay stands next to Lovie the whole time badgering him to go back in the game.