News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread  ( 33,290 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread
« Reply #195 on: January 24, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:48:09 PM
Quote from: PenPho on January 24, 2011, 12:42:10 PM
Quote from: R-V on January 24, 2011, 12:40:43 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PMSee? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

Yeah, Biggs tweeted that, as well as this retweet:

QuoteIn a weird way I want Cutler to have a tear. So that he's hurt and not heartless. Is that wrong?

Stick with reporting, Biggs. You're a turd when you try to editorialize.

I don't know about the one in Chicago, but the Mastro's here is really fucking good.

So I totally get this.

How can it be that good? It's in Phoenix?

I'm assuming you didn't mean that last one to be a question?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 24, 2011, 12:50:04 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PMSee? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

QuoteIn a weird way I want Cutler to have a tear. So that he's hurt and not heartless. Is that wrong?

I don't know about the one in Chicago, but the Mastro's here is really fucking good.

So I totally get this.

They import their beef from Chicago.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2011, 12:54:46 PM »

So I totally get this.

No, I was just confirming after the high intellectual discussion of two months ago of how Phoenix is a culinary (and a literal) desert. So just wanted to confirm it wasn't in Tempe, Cave Creek, Carefree, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Glendale, Surprise, Peoria or Sun City. They're all culinary deserts, too.

I bet Kurt Warner would never go there after a loss.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »

Oh RV, you fell for it. While Biggsy was enveloped in a post-coital snooze, Tim Shaw leaned over and cracked open Biggsy's laptop to type that little missive. Tee-hee!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 24, 2011, 12:55:04 PM

Oh RV, you fell for it. While Biggsy was enveloped in a post-coital snooze, Tim Shaw leaned over and cracked open Biggsy's laptop to type that little missive. Tee-hee!

Loudly, I lol'd.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2011, 12:58:58 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:54:46 PM

So I totally get this.

No, I was just confirming after the high intellectual discussion of two months ago of how Phoenix is a culinary (and a literal) desert. So just wanted to confirm it wasn't in Tempe, Cave Creek, Carefree, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Glendale, Surprise, Peoria or Sun City. They're all culinary deserts, too.

I bet Kurt Warner would never go there after a loss.

It's in Scottsdale actually, up north, near your family (Pima and Pinnacle).
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

Outstanding.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on January 24, 2011, 01:03:42 PM

Outstanding.

What kind of a dick would write something like that?

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7664.msg235155#msg235155

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »

Outstanding.

Now Briggs is saying it's merely a knee sprain.. get out yer lynchin ropes boyz!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PM
See? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

Notice you rarely see Jay out with any of his team members, except Greg Olsen once in a while. Jay should have been with the rest of the guys or at home recovering from such a serious knee injury. Jay, step it up!
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2011, 01:53:12 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 24, 2011, 01:49:44 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PM
See? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

Notice you rarely see Jay out with any of his team members, except Greg Olsen once in a while. Jay should have been with the rest of the guys or at home recovering from such a serious knee injury. Jay, step it up!

He should be fasting in penance for losing the game.

Hair shirt optional.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2011, 02:09:32 PM »
Quote from: BH on January 24, 2011, 01:42:49 PM

Outstanding.

Now Briggs is saying it's merely a knee sprain.. get out yer lynchin ropes boyz!!

Sprain = tear

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 24, 2011, 01:43:52 PM
Oh, for fuck's sake...

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/01/roenick-says-cutler-sure-is-no-hockey-player.html

Quote"I'm upset abt Bears loss & Cutler's performance," Roenick tweeted Monday. "I know a lot of ppl are questioning toughness, all I'll say is he sure is no hockey player

Thank goodness, because signing a hockey player to a long-term contract to play QB would be the worst signing since Alfonso Soriano!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2011, 02:23:24 PM »
Quote from: Eli on January 24, 2011, 02:10:55 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 24, 2011, 01:43:52 PM
Oh, for fuck's sake...

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/01/roenick-says-cutler-sure-is-no-hockey-player.html

Quote"I'm upset abt Bears loss & Cutler's performance," Roenick tweeted Monday. "I know a lot of ppl are questioning toughness, all I'll say is he sure is no hockey player

Thank goodness, because signing a hockey player to a long-term contract to play QB would be the worst signing since Alfonso Soriano Jeff Samardzjia!

Wide receiver being paid long term to pitch'd.