News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread  ( 33,289 )

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Treat Rodgers Like He Treats Cancer Patients: NFC Championship Thread
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2011, 07:37:00 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6061318&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

Watta pufter.  Dat MJ guy once went to a voluntary practice with a raging case of Ebola, I tell ya.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2011, 10:09:41 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 24, 2011, 12:55:04 PM
Quote from: R-V on January 24, 2011, 12:40:43 PM
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PMSee? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

Yeah, Biggs tweeted that, as well as this retweet:

QuoteIn a weird way I want Cutler to have a tear. So that he's hurt and not heartless. Is that wrong?

Stick with reporting, Biggs. You're a turd when you try to editorialize.

Oh RV, you fell for it. While Biggsy was enveloped in a post-coital snooze, Tim Shaw leaned over and cracked open Biggsy's laptop to type that little missive. Tee-hee!

That rascallly Tim Shaw, he's at it again!

QuoteTMZ.com has video of Jay Cutler walking around Los Angeles. http://bit.ly/gEqJ2y

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2011, 10:29:20 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 27, 2011, 10:09:41 AM
Quote from: Brownie on January 24, 2011, 12:38:17 PMSee? Cutler has no heart. He doesn't care. Right after the game, he went out to Mastro's Steakhouse. If he really cared, he'd have gone home, eaten Ramen Noodles all offseason, and never enjoyed a meal until he comes back with a RING!

QuoteIn a weird way I want Cutler to have a tear. So that he's hurt and not heartless. Is that wrong?

Oh RV, you fell for it. While Biggsy was enveloped in a post-coital snooze, Tim Shaw leaned over and cracked open Biggsy's laptop to type that little missive. Tee-hee!

QuoteTMZ.com has video of Jay Cutler walking around Los Angeles. http://bit.ly/gEqJ2y

I don't understand, is he not supposed to be able to walk?

Also, being a paparazzo is a pathetic way to make a living.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #243 on: January 27, 2011, 10:42:26 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 27, 2011, 10:29:20 AM

People who don't understand the realities of a knee injury deserve one. 

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: January 27, 2011, 11:10:09 AM »
He should become a Vicodin addict and an alcoholic like Brett Favre.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: January 27, 2011, 11:11:39 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 27, 2011, 11:10:09 AM

You act like either of those is a bad thing.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: January 27, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
Quote from: Bort on January 27, 2011, 11:11:39 AM

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #247 on: January 27, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »
Quote from: Fork on January 27, 2011, 11:18:03 AM

I would give him Sarah Spain's phone number... then Cubbie Julie's.  Doesn't Oleg have one of those?

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: January 27, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on January 27, 2011, 11:25:57 AM
Quote from: Fork on January 27, 2011, 11:18:03 AM

I would give him Sarah Spain's phone number... then Cubbie Julie's.  Doesn't Oleg have one of those?

Yes.  I mean, no.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2011, 12:43:52 PM »
Steve Young was on local radio here in the Bay Area yesterday.  Although he didn't watch the game because he was in church (ahem.  oops.  I mean "amen")  he expressed the opinion that it was all Cutler's fault because Cutler allows people to dislike him.  Then even though he didn't see the game he condemned Cutler's attitude on the sidelines during the second half and his failure to coach Haney.  Then he said that although Cutler was a good quarterback he was not championship caliber and stated that he would love to help Cutler out during the offseason.  I am surprised that I remember all this because I was stunned that a former Superbowl quarterback who still uses football to earn a living was in church rather than doing his homework. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:16 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on January 27, 2011, 10:42:26 AM
Quote from: PenPho on January 27, 2011, 10:29:20 AM

People who don't understand the realities of a knee injury deserve one. 

At the risk of sounding like a common Fork, I tore my MCL twice in high school. I could walk straight ahead fine, usually, but any kind of side to side motion or unexpected plant and I crumpled into a fat, hairy heap of bitch. I'm no Jay Cutler, so naturally I complained frequently, but I still rember when I slipped getting out of the car, tried to plant the knee to steady myself and instead felt like I had no knee at all as I planted face first into the driveway. So yeah, people thinking he can't walk are retared, so long as he's not a fat guy with poor balance.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2011, 01:14:44 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 27, 2011, 12:43:52 PM
Steve Young was on local radio here in the Bay Area yesterday.  Although he didn't watch the game because he was in church (ahem.  oops.  I mean "amen")  he expressed the opinion that it was all Cutler's fault because Cutler allows people to dislike him.  Then even though he didn't see the game he condemned Cutler's attitude on the sidelines during the second half and his failure to coach Haney.  Then he said that although Cutler was a good quarterback he was not championship caliber and stated that he would love to help Cutler out during the offseason.  I am surprised that I remember all this because I was stunned that a former Superbowl quarterback who still uses football to earn a living was in church rather than doing his homework. 

Didn't Steve Young bitch a bit about wanting to start in San Francisco when the aloof Joe Montana was the QB there?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: January 27, 2011, 02:34:30 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 27, 2011, 12:43:52 PM

These goddamn bandwagon Cutler haters are giving the rest of us a bad name.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #254 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »
I just saw that Cleigh Matthews did NOT win Defensive Player of the Year. That's fucking awesome. Who won? Fuck if I know. Who cares?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e07db6/article/steelers-s-polamalu-named-ap-defensive-player-of-the-year?module=breaking_news
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.