News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2014 WORLD CUP - SOCCER IS GHEY PART DOIS.  ( 29,802 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2014 WORLD CUP - SOCCER IS GHEY PART DOIS.
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2014, 12:39:18 PM »
And... Luis Suarez may have just bitten someone again.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2014, 01:37:09 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 24, 2014, 12:39:18 PM
And... Luis Suarez may have just bitten someone again.

This is unbelievable.

I love this tournament so much.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
In sports, you use the gifts God has given you...

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2014, 03:15:22 PM »
There is enough butthurt in England this evening to power the entire fucking planet.  If there's one thing that Brits have, it's an over-inflated sense of fair play, and the whole Luis Suarez thing is really, REALLY pissing them off.

I'm having to bite my tongue on the Bookface right now, because I'm absolutely fucking loving it.  Say what you want about him: he's magnificent entertainment.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 24, 2014, 03:15:22 PM
There is enough butthurt in England this evening to power the entire fucking planet.  If there's one thing that Brits have, it's an over-inflated sense of fair play, and the whole Luis Suarez thing is really, REALLY pissing them off.

I'm having to bite my tongue on the Bookface right now, because I'm absolutely fucking loving it.  Say what you want about him: he's magnificent entertainment.

Can you post some highlights from the Bookfaces here?
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2014, 03:55:40 PM »
"Disgusting behaviour again. Take his teeth out & ban him!!!"

"Disgraceful. I havr two year of olds who behave better" [sic]

"Needs to be banned for the rest of the tournament for that. He's a disgrace"

"Of course they won't punish him (few games at very most) but they should though. No morality in football."

"I think other teams should refuse to play unless Suarez is muzzled. Although I'd like to see a life ban. And I don't think that would be unreasonable."

"Hate Uruguay with a passion.  Godin (who should have been sent off against England and therefore suspended today) with the winner.  Suarez should get a lengthy ban for his yet again disgraceful action.  Possibly best striker in the world this past season but an absolute tool of the highest order."

"Fuck off Uruguay! Fuck off Italy too!"

"Suarez is a mad dog who needs putting down..."

... and my particular favourite:

"At the begining [sic] of this World Cup, I posted that it would be won by the team that gets away with the most cheating.  The maxim "cheats never prosper" that people of my age were taught, has proved to be a massive lie."

Non-Suarez-related:

"I've never understood why the FA, or the manager, etc don't insist on England playing in Red Shirts all the time. I know it sounds a bit trivial but if you look at the teams they all play for normally (such as ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal etc), such a lot of them are almost programmed to look for a red shirt to pass to then those split second decisions may just be more successful. I know they don't all play for 'red' teams but a good proportion of them do and I think it's psychological for them to look for 'red' people to pass to."

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2014, 04:00:29 PM »
Bloody awesome.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2014, 04:31:44 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 24, 2014, 03:55:40 PM

"Of course they won't punish him (few games at very most) but they should though. No morality in football."

"I think other teams should refuse to play unless Suarez is muzzled. Although I'd like to see a life ban. And I don't think that would be unreasonable."

"Hate Uruguay with a passion.  Godin (who should have been sent off against England and therefore suspended today) with the winner.  Suarez should get a lengthy ban for his yet again disgraceful action.  Possibly best striker in the world this past season but an absolute tool of the highest order."

"At the begining [sic] of this World Cup, I posted that it would be won by the team that gets away with the most cheating.  The maxim "cheats never prosper" that people of my age were taught, has proved to be a massive lie."

Non-Suarez-related:

"I've never understood why the FA, or the manager, etc don't insist on England playing in Red Shirts all the time. I know it sounds a bit trivial but if you look at the teams they all play for normally (such as ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal etc), such a lot of them are almost programmed to look for a red shirt to pass to then those split second decisions may just be more successful. I know they don't all play for 'red' teams but a good proportion of them do and I think it's psychological for them to look for 'red' people to pass to."

All of these people probably love Manchester United. May they rot.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2014, 05:39:04 PM »
Quote from: Tony on June 24, 2014, 05:26:01 PM

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

I dunno...Vinny Testaverde was color blind, and passed to the wrong guys all the time.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2014, 06:14:11 PM »

They're not necessarily wrong on Suarez.

But I suppose that's mostly beside the point here.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 24, 2014, 01:50:19 PM
In sports, you use the gifts God has given you...

This is why he fits in so well on Liverpool.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2014, 12:54:09 PM »
ISA vs. Belgium: Death to All Tonkers

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 26, 2014, 12:54:09 PM

That'll be a good game, I think.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2014, 02:12:33 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 26, 2014, 01:31:07 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 26, 2014, 12:54:09 PM

That'll be a good game, I think.

Didn't you say something once about the Belgians being a bunch of child molesters?