News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Desipio Rooftop game  ( 112,755 )

Uncouth Sloth

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Desipio Rooftop game
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2008, 09:37:56 AM »
Quote from: Simmer on March 17, 2008, 01:05:51 AM
EG will drive up to Des Moines, I can drive to CR/IC/Dubuque for Dave B (I forget, CR or IC?)/Timmy B.  Whoever drives to Chicago from there is anybody's game.  What do you guys say?

If you can make a linkup from Dubuque to Mendota, ur golden.  Actually make that Rochelle.

But you'd be a lot closer to Andy's neck of the woods

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »
If you're driving through my neck of the woods on the way to Chicago from where they are, you are lost.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2008, 10:47:47 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on March 17, 2008, 06:18:22 AM

Here's the current list of definite attendees...

Fork(2)
Pre
Simmer
Slaky
TheHawk
TDubbs
BH
BigDrinky(2)
Apex
TinkertoEverstoChance
Oleg
Chuck
Andy(2)
Len
TJ(2)
Weebs(2)
MikeD
Flannj
TheUncouthSloth
butthead(2)

That's 25 so far, Ogdens...anyone else in/out, let me know.

Me and the wife are in.

HST Redux

• When teh going gets weird....
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »
I probably missed this earlier, but when's the drop dead date to sign up? I'm sorta interested. I can only imagine my wife's expression when I ask her to either take her to meet some folks from a fringe messageboard or go by myself to meet them.
"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »
Quote from: HST Redux on March 17, 2008, 10:56:50 AM
I probably missed this earlier, but when's the drop dead date to sign up? I'm sorta interested. I can only imagine my wife's expression when I ask her to either take her to meet some folks from a fringe messageboard or go by myself to meet them.

I left a message last week, I'll call again today, as far as tweaking the number of the group upward goes. Otherwise, once I start collecting, that'll be it.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

cubbiebluestew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »
Mrs Cubbieblue has relented.  We will sign up for two.
Life is too short to be a Cub fan

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »
Quote from: cubbiebluestew on March 17, 2008, 01:06:51 PM
Mrs Cubbieblue has relented.  We will sign up for two.

You just elevated the event to extra-crispy legendary.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2008, 12:05:25 AM »
I procured my 4 tickets for that Saturday game (August 9th) with the intention of making them available for any morans coming in from out of town who may want to be inside Wrigley Field after the trouble of making it to Chicago for this thing. 

Face value, natch.  Anywhere from 1 to 4 tickets.  Pretty decent seats, too.  Section 204, first row.  Send me PM.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2008, 06:54:10 AM »
My girlfriend (!) is completely unfazed by the whole "internet friends" thing, which makes me wonder about things I dare not ask about. Some things a dude is better off not knowing. I don't know if she's in or out but my dad was actually saying that he really wants to go. He's a swell dude and this might just make his summer if I can get him included. He could sit in for Stew as the old guy and sit in for MikeC as the right wing nutjob.

But you guys would like hate him. He's like me only 30 years older.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2008, 06:58:08 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on March 18, 2008, 06:54:10 AM
My girlfriend (!) is completely unfazed by the whole "internet friends" thing, which makes me wonder about things I dare not ask about. Some things a dude is better off not knowing. I don't know if she's in or out but my dad was actually saying that he really wants to go. He's a swell dude and this might just make his summer if I can get him included. He could sit in for Stew as the old guy and sit in for MikeC as the right wing nutjob.

But you guys would like hate him. He's like me only 30 years older.

Old black guy. Got it. Cool.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2008, 06:59:41 AM »
Quote from: Mike D on March 18, 2008, 12:05:25 AM
I procured my 4 tickets for that Saturday game (August 9th) with the intention of making them available for any morans coming in from out of town who may want to be inside Wrigley Field after the trouble of making it to Chicago for this thing. 

Face value, natch.  Anywhere from 1 to 4 tickets.  Pretty decent seats, too.  Section 204, first row.  Send me PM.

Mike, I'm going to that game too with five other derelict assholes from Indianapolis. Keep your tickets and we'll see who's cooler. The fascist hicks from The Crooked I, or the nasally commies from The Chi. And by cooler, I of course mean intoxicated with extra credit points drawn by number of likenesses of sworn Cub Killers destroyed. We'll bring a printout of Kerm's whatsamawhodgit to help keep score.

What sayeth?

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2008, 08:24:25 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on March 18, 2008, 06:54:10 AM
He could sit in for Stew as the old guy and sit in for MikeC as the right wing nutjob.

Differences aside, I would hope that MikeC could make it.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2008, 08:24:56 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on March 18, 2008, 06:59:41 AM

Mike, I'm going to that game too with five other derelict assholes from Indianapolis. Keep your tickets and we'll see who's cooler. The fascist hicks from The Crooked I, or the nasally commies from The Chi. And by cooler, I of course mean intoxicated with extra credit points drawn by number of likenesses of sworn Cub Killers destroyed. We'll bring a printout of Kerm's whatsamawhodgit to help keep score.

What sayeth?

The quaking of framed photos in the area is audible.

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2008, 08:28:07 AM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on March 18, 2008, 08:24:56 AM

What sayeth?

I'm just happy Apex has nothing against Joe Dimaggio.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:01 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on March 18, 2008, 08:28:07 AM
Quote from: Slaky+ on March 18, 2008, 08:24:56 AM

What sayeth?

I'm just happy Apex has nothing against Joe Dimaggio.

No Vietnamese ever called me a ni**er.