News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 250,916 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #1065 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:01 PM »

Steve Konroyd.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1066 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:16 PM »
Note to self (place prominently): The two-hour platform provided Mr. "social conservativism began as a reaction to liberalization of divorce during the Cultural Revolution," "abomination, abomination, abomination!!!" revokes the immunity assigned to Milt Rosenberg for this year's Dead Pool going forward.

[Edit.--Late caller not certain whether Obama "is KGB," but thinks points stand anyway.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1067 on: April 05, 2012, 02:39:39 PM »
Welcome back, Judd Sirott. You still suck.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1068 on: April 05, 2012, 03:17:32 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 05, 2012, 02:39:39 PM

Moreland is giving him a run for his money
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1069 on: April 05, 2012, 03:54:50 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 05, 2012, 03:17:32 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 05, 2012, 02:39:39 PM

Moreland is giving him a run for his money

Yeah, who is "Roy Holliday" anyway?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1070 on: April 11, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
Juddddd: Do you realize what their record was after 40 games?
Keith: 34-and-4?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1071 on: April 11, 2012, 04:08:29 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 11, 2012, 02:42:14 PM
Juddddd: Do you realize what their record was after 40 games?
Keith: 34-and-4?

...and 2 ties.  We are talking hockey, aren't we?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1072 on: April 11, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
Does this mean Moreland isn't doing the growler inning by himself any more?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1073 on: April 13, 2012, 09:43:55 PM »
Featured sponsor for the Northwestern women's lacrosse report: Oak Park's most upscale "natural" aquarium supply shoppe. What a fucking demo.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1074 on: May 15, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
What qualifies Judd Sirott to be a color commentator for professional baseball games? Is there a less qualified analyst working anywhere in pro baseball right now? I can't think of one. I'm not thrilled with the Ed Farmer route they've taken with Keith, but at least he's actually performed at a high level. What has Judd ever done?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1075 on: May 15, 2012, 02:13:01 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 15, 2012, 02:11:36 PM
What qualifies Judd Sirott to be a color commentator for professional baseball games? Is there a less qualified analyst working anywhere in pro baseball right now? I can't think of one. I'm not thrilled with the Ed Farmer route they've taken with Keith, but at least he's actually performed at a high level. What has Judd ever done?

Lucky sperm clubbed?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1076 on: May 15, 2012, 02:17:50 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 15, 2012, 02:13:01 PM

Lucky sperm clubbed?

That seems to be his only qualification. And I'm not one of those meatballs who thinks you can't have an opinion on spartz IF YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME, but Judd? Excruciating. Pat must have the patience of a saint, or the medicine cabinet of Whitney Houston. It reminds me of a journalism student I went to school with who got accepted into law school and immediately launched a legal analysis of celebrities blog despite having no idea what she was talking about. Except her dad wasn't Bob Sirott.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1077 on: May 15, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 15, 2012, 02:17:50 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 15, 2012, 02:13:01 PM

Lucky sperm clubbed?

That seems to be his only qualification. And I'm not one of those meatballs who thinks you can't have an opinion on spartz IF YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME, but Judd? Excruciating. Pat must have the patience of a saint, or the medicine cabinet of Whitney Houston. It reminds me of a journalism student I went to school with who got accepted into law school and immediately launched a legal analysis of celebrities blog despite having no idea what she was talking about. Except her dad wasn't Bob Sirott.

So you're NOT Judd Sirrot, then?

*marks Judd's name off list*
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1078 on: May 15, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
What qualifies Judd Sirott to be a color commentator for professional baseball games?

HE'S LOUD. HE CAN ANNOUNCE LOUDLY. HE CAN INTERVIEW LOUDLY. HE HAS ONE VOLUME SETTING... LOUD.

Geez... what more could you possibly ask for?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1079 on: May 15, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »
Quote from: flannj on May 15, 2012, 03:06:34 PM
What qualifies Judd Sirott to be a color commentator for professional baseball games?

HE'S LOUD. HE CAN ANNOUNCE LOUDLY. HE CAN INTERVIEW LOUDLY. HE HAS ONE VOLUME SETTING... LOUD.

Geez... what more could you possibly ask for?

C'mon, flannj. How about a guy who lowers his voice to a sub-whisper and then raises it to a scream for no discernible reason?