News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Primary Clusterfuck 2012  ( 22,568 )

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Primary Clusterfuck 2012
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »
Quote from: BC on January 03, 2012, 11:02:36 PM
Fox just reported that a guy driving a truck has the results out of Story County, the largest county still outstanding, and is driving the results to the secret vote-counting center. Seriously, the Republican nomination for President of the United States is, at least for a moment, controlled by a guy driving a truck out of Story County, Iowa.

Wow.

This is the difference between like 7 non-committed delegates and 6 non-committed delegates.

The race is close enough where it really won't matter for the future of the campaign.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 11:20:10 PM »
Santorum didn't even file a petition to get on the ballot in Virginia.  Go figure.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 11:25:33 PM »
And then Santorum waits until after midnight on the east coast to speak to his supporters.  So, now, his remarks won't make it into the morning papers.  Smooth move.

Also, Al Sharpton just called Santorum the "flavor of the month."

Eww.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 11:35:57 PM »
Gil,

What's this thing called a paper?!?!?
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »
Quote from: BC on January 03, 2012, 11:35:57 PM
Gil,

What's this thing called a paper?!?!?

You'd have to use a typewriter to understand, man.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 11:39:20 PM »
Quote from: BC on January 03, 2012, 10:50:49 PM
This will probably be the only time in my life I quote from a Rolling Stone story, but this basically sums up my belief that a possible Obama-Romney race would be a choice between Shitty and Slightly Less Shitty...

"Most likely, it'll be Mitt Romney versus Barack Obama, meaning the voters' choices in the midst of a massive global economic crisis brought on in large part by corruption in the financial services industry will be a private equity parasite who has been a lifelong champion of the Gordon Gekko Greed-is-Good ethos (Romney), versus a paper progressive who in 2008 took, by himself, more money from Wall Street than any two previous presidential candidates, and in the four years since has showered Wall Street with bailouts while failing to push even one successful corruption prosecution (Obama)."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/iowa-the-meaningless-sideshow-begins-20120103#ixzz1iSaS2rVt

Really BC?
You're going to quote a Matt Taibbi article.

Have we taught you nothing???
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 11:47:15 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 03, 2012, 11:25:33 PM
Also, Al Sharpton just called Santorum the "flavor of the month."

Outstanding.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 11:56:51 PM »
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 12:38:58 AM »
Apparently the truck story wasn't true, but the Iowa GOP apparently doesn't know where some of the outstanding votes are. I would love to stay up longer, but I can't. Hopefully we can all get back to Iowa not mattering tomorrow.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 08:26:25 AM »
Quote from: BC on January 04, 2012, 12:38:58 AM
Apparently the truck story wasn't true, but the Iowa GOP apparently doesn't know where some of the outstanding votes are. I would love to stay up longer, but I can't. Hopefully we can all get back to Iowa not mattering tomorrow.

Was your first clue that it was reported on Fox?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
Getting coffee this morning the news was on. They were talking about who won the vote amongst Evangelicals in Iowa.

In short, I'd like to leave and never come back.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 04, 2012, 09:45:35 AM
Getting coffee this morning the news was on. They were talking about who won the vote amongst Evangelicals in Iowa.

I have to attend one of their weddings this spring. T'was a girl who was a pre-law student. Bright kid. Then she became disillusioned after she broke up with her boyfriend of five years and got sucked in by "bible-believing christians" who have now convinced her that she can save herself from her past wickedness by obeying her husband (they're engaged but have never dated, because only "courtship" is acceptable Christian dating) and have actually told her she can get salvation by bearing children. But she's the fiancee's ex-roommate so apparently I'm obligated to go. Can't wait to deal with the non-alcoholic, non-dancing, non-Cyndi Lauper reception.

In short, yeah, fuck those guys.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 10:02:29 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 04, 2012, 09:59:14 AM

I have to attend one of their weddings this spring. T'was a girl who was a pre-law student. Bright kid. Then she became disillusioned after she broke up with her boyfriend of five years and got sucked in by "bible-believing christians" who have now convinced her that she can save herself from her past wickedness by obeying her husband (they're engaged but have never dated, because only "courtship" is acceptable Christian dating) and have actually told her she can get salvation by bearing children. But she's the fiancee's ex-roommate so apparently I'm obligated to go. Can't wait to deal with the non-alcoholic, non-dancing, non-Cyndi Lauper reception.

I was going to say something about liking the 14th century viewpoints too, but then I figured that even 14th century Europeans probably did more drinking, fucking, and carousing than most.

So, yeah, fuck them.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 11:14:06 AM »
I asked Siri how many votes Obama got in the Iowa caucus but she didn't know and told me to look it up on the web. 
She offered me two sites, but they didn't know either.  Can anyone out do Siri?

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 04, 2012, 10:02:29 AM
Quote from: SKO on January 04, 2012, 09:59:14 AM

I was going to say something about liking the 14th century viewpoints too, but then I figured that even 14th century Europeans probably did more drinking, fucking, and carousing than most.

So, yeah, fuck them.

We certainly have a long tradition of drinking, fucking and carousing.  I've been doing it for years.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.