News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Week 11: Go Fuck Yourself, San Diego.  ( 9,975 )

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Week 11: Go Fuck Yourself, San Diego.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 20, 2011, 10:42:21 PM
Quote from: Eli on November 20, 2011, 09:52:18 PM
The Bears have games left at home against KC and Seattle. They have Denver, Oakland and Minnesota on the road (and Green Bay). The defense and special teams should be good enough to win a few of those games.

Not to mention the fact that Caleb Hanie is fully capable of handing off to Forte.

Forte would have a shit ton of leverage if he decided to hold out now.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 05:13:52 AM »
Matt Stafford dominated this week with a broken finger on his throwing hand.  It'd be great to have a tough QB on our team too.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 08:56:36 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 21, 2011, 05:13:52 AM
Matt Stafford dominated this week with a broken finger on his throwing hand.  It'd be great to have a tough QB on our team too.

He's dreamy isn't he?

Bears will be fine.  Frankly, there's still no excuse for them not to win the next 4 game with Hanie at QB, but 3-1 will still be acceptable.  I'm just sad Cutler won't be able to come back to Denver and shove it up that idiotic fanbase's collective hiney.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 09:16:44 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 21, 2011, 08:56:36 AM

He's dreamy isn't he?

Bears will be fine.  Frankly, there's still no excuse for them not to win the next 4 game with Hanie at QB, but 3-1 will still be acceptable.  I'm just sad Cutler won't be able to come back to Denver and shove it up that idiotic fanbase's collective hiney.

I was really looking forward to a demolition of Denver. Now it's going to be on the defense to just wreck that team. I think they can. Meanwhile, Jay should be on the sideline with a megaphone yelling "Fuck you" after every hit on Jesus.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 09:37:06 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 21, 2011, 09:16:44 AM
Quote from: PANK! on November 21, 2011, 08:56:36 AM

He's dreamy isn't he?

I was really looking forward to a demolition of Denver. Now it's going to be on the defense to just wreck that team. I think they can. Meanwhile, Jay should be on the sideline with a megaphone yelling "Fuck you" after every hit on Jesus.

I want being carried out on a stretcher to be the new Tebowing.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »
Tough break on Cutler (pun maybe intended).  The Bears really did turn it around after getting curb stomped in the Dome.

Honestly, pay Matt Forte...that dude is fucking legit.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on November 21, 2011, 09:44:31 AM

No worries. They'll franchise tag him.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 21, 2011, 10:18:49 AM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on November 21, 2011, 09:44:31 AM

No worries. They'll franchise tag him.

DOSE CHEAP MCCLASKEYS!  DEY NEEDS TO GIVE HIM A HUGE EXTENSION SO I CAN HATE HIM FOR MAKING ALL DAT MONEY!!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
Per Zach Zaidman, Jay will have surgery tomorrow, and the team hopes to have him back before the end of the season.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 21, 2011, 10:27:21 AM
Per Zach Zaidman, Jay will have surgery tomorrow, and the team hopes to have him back before the end of the season.

Zaidman is the one guy who covers the team who isn't prone to gloom and doom. On the other hand, he's also prone to swallowing a lot of the bullshit that comes from Halas hall. So anyway, I'm going to kill myself. Let me know if things turn out OK with Hanie. I'll find a way back.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 21, 2011, 10:55:15 AM

Zaidman is the one guy who covers the team who isn't prone to gloom and doom. On the other hand, he's also prone to swallowing a lot of the bullshit that comes from Halas hall. So anyway, I'm going to kill myself. Let me know if things turn out OK with Hanie. I'll find a way back.

So, do I need another man date for the 20th then? Or should I ask one of my drama queens. Please let me know.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 11:22:49 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 21, 2011, 11:12:36 AM

So, do I need another man date for the 20th then? Or should I ask one of my drama queens. Please let me know.

Seriously. NUT THE FUCK UP, SALLY!  They're running through the short bus circuit of the schedule.  Even Todd Collins could garner 2 W's out of the next 4 games. 
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 11:34:35 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 21, 2011, 11:22:49 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 21, 2011, 11:12:36 AM

Seriously. NUT THE FUCK UP, SALLY!  They're running through the short bus circuit of the schedule.  Even Todd Collins could garner 2 W's out of the next 4 games. 

UT OH.  HUEY GONNA BE DE-FRIENDED!!!!!

But seriously SKO, buy a damn belt and move out of Iowa so you have something else to do with your life
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 12:25:17 PM »
Also, Patrick Mannelly is out for the season.  DISTRACTIONS ARE PILING UP FOR ROBBIE GOULD
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 21, 2011, 12:25:17 PM
Also, Patrick Mannelly is out for the season.  DISTRACTIONS ARE PILING UP FOR ROBBIE GOULD

Can they just slot in Tyler Clutts at QB, long snapper, right tackle and left guard?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.