News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Mark Prior - Someone else's problem  ( 59,528 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Mark Prior - Someone else's problem
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2013, 07:45:01 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 05, 2013, 04:23:19 PM
Quote from: Tonker on March 05, 2013, 03:57:03 PM
Quote from: Eli on March 05, 2013, 02:50:46 PM
Edited my original post to add something big.

Oh, my.

This is about 36 Tron Suits away from perfection.

clap clap clap clap.....
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2013, 08:01:08 PM »

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2013, 12:01:37 PM »
Quote from: Eli on March 05, 2013, 02:50:46 PM
Edited my original post to add something big.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Mark Prior hasn't given up a run for Louisville since April 19.

He hasn't pitched since April 21, either, and has been on the DL since then, but why be picky?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »
Christ on a bike.  Mark Fucking Prior is pitching middle fucking relief in the fucking International League, and has given up five fucking runs in less than ten fucking innings.

I think I'm going to fucking cry.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2013, 05:39:36 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 10, 2013, 12:38:27 PM
Christ on a bike.  Mark Fucking Prior is pitching middle fucking relief in the fucking International League, and has given up five fucking runs in less than ten fucking innings.

I think I'm going to fucking cry.

Mark Prior is the Harold Stassen of professional baseball.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2013, 03:14:02 AM »
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2013, 10:30:37 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 10, 2013, 08:58:11 AM
Quote from: Tonker on September 10, 2013, 03:14:02 AM
Mark Prior - looked up to Fred McGriff.

That article was longer than Prior's actual career.

3 comments...all gold

Quote from: Owenlook, the guy was a moody, ornery person . Lets not idolize him for anything more than he was which is a 'flash in the pan". Now that he's older he wants to say "I shoulda been different".......................sorry Prior, too late.....we remember your grumpy attitude at autograph signings where you couldn't wait to get out the door.

Quote from: PaulAn all-time great pitcher.

Quote from: bewilderedMark Chicago will always love you , we feel you gave us a 11 0% when you pitched for us You and Woods where special in our hearts and still are. I hope the Cubs offer a position with the organization. But what happens in your life we hope you and your family the best. Thank you for the thrills you gave us and us who are old enough to remember you always felt that if you were not injured you would have been a Hall of Famer. Good luck in the future and we hope for the best for you
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2013, 10:36:50 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 10, 2013, 10:30:37 AM

3 comments...all gold

Quote from: Owenlook, the guy was a moody, ornery person . Lets not idolize him for anything more than he was which is a 'flash in the pan". Now that he's older he wants to say "I shoulda been different".......................sorry Prior, too late.....we remember your grumpy attitude at autograph signings where you couldn't wait to get out the door.

Quote from: bewilderedMark Chicago will always love you , we feel you gave us a 11 0% when you pitched for us You and Woods where special in our hearts and still are. I hope the Cubs offer a position with the organization. But what happens in your life we hope you and your family the best. Thank you for the thrills you gave us and us who are old enough to remember you always felt that if you were not injured you would have been a Hall of Famer. Good luck in the future and we hope for the best for you

Gary Woods is still special in my heart too.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2013, 10:37:21 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 10, 2013, 10:36:50 AM

3 comments...all gold

Mine too.  That slap-hitting bitch fucking PWNED Steve Carlton.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »

3 comments...all gold

Who else will Mark Chicago always love?  Oh right, Mark DeRosas and Tony Campanas.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2013, 10:43:42 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 10, 2013, 10:36:50 AM

3 comments...all gold

What's he up to now?  Answer: Hitting coach for a collegiate summer wood-bat team in Santa Barbara.