News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The One-Stop, Never-Ending, Solipsistic Kurt Evans Rant Thread  ( 27,935 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The One-Stop, Never-Ending, Solipsistic Kurt Evans Rant Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »
From the Gutless thread:

Quote from: Canadouche on August 14, 2009, 01:17:44 PM
His shoulder wasn't right supposedly because of the knee thing, but were it not for the knee thing he would have supposedly kept pitching and is slotted for surgery in the off-season. 

Nice sentence, you dyslexic Russian.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »
Quote from: Eli on August 14, 2009, 01:22:22 PM
From the Gutless thread:

Quote from: Canadouche on August 14, 2009, 01:17:44 PM
His shoulder wasn't right supposedly because of the knee thing, but were it not for the knee thing he would have supposedly kept pitching and is slotted for surgery in the off-season. 

Nice sentence, you dyslexic Russian.

I thought so, too. Supposedly.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »
So how many pages of posts will there be before Kurt stops shaking and gives into temptation and posts here?  I'm setting the over/under at 3.67. 
He does, afterall, touch children, who he may or may not be teaching.  You touches a lot of people.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »
I got sidetracked and forgot to mention that the Grover picture was one of the results of this Google Image Search page.

Because, seriously.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on August 14, 2009, 01:47:21 PM
I got sidetracked and forgot to mention that the Grover picture was one of the results of this Google Image Search page.

Because, seriously.

Sidetracked by the 6th image on that page?
NSFW
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 14, 2009, 12:43:35 PM
Quote from: Slak on August 14, 2009, 12:34:19 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 14, 2009, 12:24:58 PM
As a public service to the board, please direct all Kurt Evans-related shit to this thread, so I - and others - do not have to wade through pages upons pages of absolute nonsense.

I'll start things off...Kurt, you're a pedophile.  Rebuttal?

Just curious: pedophile or paedophile?

I love using the ae construction.  I just wrote up a brief here and I had to include the word feces in it.  I wanted to use the word faeces (or foaeces, I believe) so badly.

It was an interesting case, needless to say.

And RV, that just makes me miss the SBox more and more...

Gil, would you mind if I flushed some cat foaeces down your toilet?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »
Quote from: Jon on August 14, 2009, 01:57:13 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 14, 2009, 12:43:35 PM
Quote from: Slak on August 14, 2009, 12:34:19 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 14, 2009, 12:24:58 PM
As a public service to the board, please direct all Kurt Evans-related shit to this thread, so I - and others - do not have to wade through pages upons pages of absolute nonsense.

I'll start things off...Kurt, you're a pedophile.  Rebuttal?

Just curious: pedophile or paedophile?

I love using the ae construction.  I just wrote up a brief here and I had to include the word feces in it.  I wanted to use the word faeces (or foaeces, I believe) so badly.

It was an interesting case, needless to say.

And RV, that just makes me miss the SBox more and more...

Gil, would you mind if I flushed some cat foaeces down your toilet?

You stay the hell away from my toilet with your cat foaeces...

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »
bump
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
Let's try to keep everything in one place.

Quote"I was watching a television program before, with a kind of roving moderator who spoke to a seated panel of young women who were having some sort of problem with their boyfriends - apparently, because the boyfriends had all slept with the girlfriends' mothers. And they brought the boyfriends out, and they fought, right there on television. Toby, tell me: these people don't vote, do they?"
-Martin Sheen as President Bartlet, asking questions about individuals extremely similar to those who post on Desipio
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »
Quote from: PiniellaTailOnTheDonkey on August 23, 2009, 02:53:21 PM

Quote"Anyway, I don't want to be a semantics guy, but I do believe there's a significant difference between a player being good and great."

I love this sentence.  Love it.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 09:20:14 AM »

Quote"I was watching a television program before, with a kind of roving moderator who spoke to a seated panel of young women who were having some sort of problem with their boyfriends - apparently, because the boyfriends had all slept with the girlfriends' mothers. And they brought the boyfriends out, and they fought, right there on television. Toby, tell me: these people don't vote, do they?"
-Martin Sheen as President Bartlet, asking questions about individuals extremely similar to those who post on Desipio

I didn't read that, but what in God's name did the Fukudome debate have to do with me?  My boyfriends are all WAY too attractive for any of you GROTA guys, anyhow, so don't flatter yourselves.
Hire Jim Essian!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 24, 2009, 09:20:14 AM

I didn't read that, but what in God's name did the Fukudome debate have to do with me?  My boyfriends are all WAY too attractive for any of you GROTA guys, anyhow, so don't flatter yourselves.

Holy shit, he took his little pissing contest and tattled on us to his GROTA fanbase? I'm sure anybody that reads that drivel will comment on his lack of homers and RBIS and RUNS and he'll get the validation he couldn't actually earn through argument. God damnit, Kurt, you are thin skinned.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 09:38:33 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 24, 2009, 09:20:14 AM

Kermit, you created the shoutbox and then abandoned it to STAFAG CHAOS. It created the conditions for Kurt to be mocked, and therefore I hold you accountable.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 09:46:20 AM »
I have to go write on my blog now about how some pedophile called me a psycho off his meds, just so I can be comforted when my readers tell me that I don't strike them as being a psycho. That way I'm validated.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015