News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The 2015 Blackhawks playoffs thread  ( 18,524 )

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
The 2015 Blackhawks playoffs thread
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:14:09 AM »
What a fucking Game 1.

Crawford shits the bed. Hawks down 3-0 as a result. Darling comes in. Hawks immediately score three to tie it. Darling stops 42 straight shots. Keith wins it.

I need a Darling jersey.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The 2015 Blackhawks playoffs thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 09:12:07 AM »
This team...
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 09:23:19 AM »
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 10:08:59 AM »
There is nobody on this fringe messageboard who could be any worse at hockey than Michael Rozsival.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 11:48:36 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 16, 2015, 10:08:59 AM
There is nobody on this fringe messageboard who could be any worse at hockey than Michael Rozsival.

I would call him a pylon except it would be insulting to pylons (as they don't actively move out of the way).
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 01:18:17 PM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 16, 2015, 10:08:59 AM

No shit. Stephen Hawking could play defense better.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 03:19:30 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 21, 2015, 09:27:11 PM
This fucking team. I want to give everyone here a shirtless hug.

Except Oleg, who's probably covered with sweat and gravy.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »
As is well documented, I don't give any shits about hockey, but I have no idea how you guys do this all the time.

Seems like every single Blackhawks playoff game goes at least 1 overtime and the entire time is completely anxiety-filled, non-stop action. 

I can only assume you use each period/overtime break to chase down 5 joints with a bottle of Valium.

You people are insane. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 10:14:20 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 22, 2015, 10:13:28 AM
As is well documented, I don't give any shits about hockey, but I have no idea how you guys do this all the time.

Seems like every single Blackhawks playoff game goes at least 1 overtime and the entire time is completely anxiety-filled, non-stop action. 

I can only assume you use each period/overtime break to chase down 5 joints with a bottle of Valium.

You people are insane. 

I got 3.5 hours of sleep last night.

Still, I loved every minute of it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 10:18:29 AM »

You people are insane. 

Got to sleep after publishing my recap about 1:30, got called for work about 3:00, finally wound up with about 3 hours sleep.

This shit isn't for the faint of heart. and we're still only in the first round.
TIME TO POST!

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 10:27:19 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 22, 2015, 10:18:29 AM

You people are insane. 

Got to sleep after publishing my recap about 1:30, got called for work about 3:00, finally wound up with about 3 hours sleep.

This shit isn't for the faint of heart. and we're still only in the first round.

Went to sleep after regulation. Woke up and checked my phone and saw that they won. Then I ate bacon. It was fucking fantastic.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 10:58:46 AM »

You people are insane. 

Nashville Dave might have to come back for game five if it's another victory.

I have to say those were 3 of the least scary overtimes. Felt like an inevitable hawks win the whole time.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 22, 2015, 10:58:46 AM

You people are insane. 

I have to say those were 3 of the least scary overtimes. Felt like an inevitable hawks win the whole time.

From the 2:00 highlight video I saw, seemed like Pekka Rinne basically turned it into a much longer game than necessary.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 22, 2015, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 22, 2015, 10:58:46 AM

You people are insane. 

From the 2:00 highlight video I saw, seemed like Pekka Rinne basically turned it into a much longer game than necessary.

Accurate.