News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Daryl Cousins is a Fat Piece of Shit  ( 1,914 )

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Daryl Cousins is a Fat Piece of Shit
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »
Also, nice slide tackle by Holliday with no chance of hitting the bag.  If Quade has spikes on, he should've run out and went spikes up right into Cousins.

Also, the next time Holliday is up, he better eat one in the earhole.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Daryl Cousins is a Fat Piece of Shit
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
For those of us who can't see the game what did Team Roid Rage do now?
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on July 30, 2011, 05:11:52 PM

Holliday took out Castro on a "slide" "into" second, where he slid when he was even with the bag, about 3 feet to the right of the bag, then kicked his right foot out as far wide as it could go--slide tackle style--and tore up Castro's sock with his spikes.

He made no effort to touch second, but it wasn't interference.  And now the Cubs are being too chicken-shit to drill Holliday in the earhole as I write.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 05:52:10 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on July 30, 2011, 05:15:16 PM

Holliday took out Castro on a "slide" "into" second, where he slid when he was even with the bag, about 3 feet to the right of the bag, then kicked his right foot out as far wide as it could go--slide tackle style--and tore up Castro's sock with his spikes.

He made no effort to touch second, but it wasn't interference.  And now the Cubs are being too chicken-shit to drill Holliday in the earhole as I write.

Seriously, how have they not thrown at Holliday yet?  Do they need Quade to tell them, but he's gone so he can't?  (There you go, Pex.)
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 08:08:24 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 30, 2011, 05:52:10 PM

Seriously, how have they not thrown at Holliday yet?  Do they need Quade to tell them, but he's gone so he can't?  (There you go, Pex.)

The fact they haven't retaliated is completely unsurprising. Holliday needs to take one in the earhole.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on July 30, 2011, 08:08:24 PM

The fact they haven't retaliated is completely unsurprising. Holliday needs to take one in the earhole.

/fires up MLB The Show, drills Holliday repeatedly with Aroldis Chapman
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 30, 2011, 08:16:09 PM

You can have sex with dudes in that game?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 09:12:59 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 30, 2011, 08:41:02 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 30, 2011, 08:16:09 PM

You can have sex with dudes in that game?

Slaky wins the Who Is Going To Make A Sex Joke About That Post Since I've Been Waiting for One Since Clicking Post Contest.