News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip  ( 90,676 )

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »
Quote from: PTanner on May 03, 2008, 08:46:41 PM

I must say, Tina Fey didn't clean up all that bad. If I nailed her, I might not have to pour bleach on my tool anymore.

Thank god it didn't happen to me, but an ex-roomate went to piss right after he used some shout or some spot treatment shit on a shirt and he had chemical burns on his cock for a month.  And I know because he bitched about it constantly.  I'm not gay (with him).

Anyways, my point is that I'd suggest avoiding pouring chemicals on your junk even if you put it into a below average tv star.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »
Quote from: Pre on May 03, 2008, 09:31:37 PM

I must say, Tina Fey didn't clean up all that bad. If I nailed her, I might not have to pour bleach on my tool anymore.

Thank god it didn't happen to me, but an ex-roomate went to piss right after he used some shout or some spot treatment shit on a shirt and he had chemical burns on his cock for a month.  And I know because he bitched about it constantly.  I'm not gay (with him).

Anyways, my point is that I'd suggest avoiding pouring chemicals on your junk even if you put it into a below average tv star.

Hopefully your "ex-roomate" is feeling better and is able to play softball again.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: May 05, 2008, 03:02:04 PM »
Quote from: Pre on May 03, 2008, 09:31:37 PM

Serves him right for doing laundry.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: May 08, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »
What?  A baby and now an adoption?  I'm not sure I positive this show a whole, whole bunch since the Tim Conway episode. 
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »
GOREGASM:  THE LEGEND OF DONGSLAVE
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2008, 08:31:14 AM »
I positived the hell out of this episode. For a commie like myself the constant jabs at the Bush administration were pure gold.

No pens.

We've done a study that shows the ceiling isn't leaking.

Cooter Burger, and he wasn't even eating a burger.

A candle under the lampshade.

"We all know Rome wasn't built in a day." (mumbling disagreement)

Dick Cheney getting Gay Bombed.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
DPD, holy shit the gay bomb thing isn't made up.

QuoteAs part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

Quote"The Department of Defense is committed to identifying, researching and developing non-lethal weapons that will support our men and women in uniform," said a DOD spokesperson, who indicated that the "gay bomb" idea was quickly dismissed.

http://cbs5.com/national/Pentagon.gay.bomb.2.284976.html

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »
Quote from: RV on May 09, 2008, 08:42:14 AM
DPD, holy shit the gay bomb thing isn't made up.

QuoteAs part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

Quote"The Department of Defense is committed to identifying, researching and developing non-lethal weapons that will support our men and women in uniform," said a DOD spokesperson, who indicated that the "gay bomb" idea was quickly dismissed.

http://cbs5.com/national/Pentagon.gay.bomb.2.284976.html

It's a burrito before sex.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2008, 09:28:51 PM »

I put myself through Princeton working the day shift at the graveyard and the graveyard shift at the Days Inn.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: October 31, 2008, 05:07:46 AM »
Quote from: thehawk on October 30, 2008, 09:28:51 PM

I put myself through Princeton working the day shift at the graveyard and the graveyard shift at the Days Inn.

The only thing Cathy and I need assistance with is deciding which John Mayer song to do it to.

This show very much rivals The Office as the funniest on TV in a long time.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: October 31, 2008, 08:36:10 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on October 31, 2008, 05:07:46 AM

The only thing Cathy and I need assistance with is deciding which John Mayer song to do it to.

We would all be wise to follow GOB's advice of keeping your friends close and your enemies close enough that you're almost kissing.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: October 31, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
Quote from: RV on October 31, 2008, 08:36:10 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on October 31, 2008, 05:07:46 AM

We would all be wise to follow GOB's advice of keeping your friends close and your enemies close enough that you're almost kissing.

Mr. Banks, look how many pushups I can do!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: October 31, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »
Needs more Tim Conway.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: November 06, 2008, 08:58:22 PM »
Was I not paying attention, or was this episode just not very funny?  I'm thinking I wasn't paying attention...

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: November 06, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on November 06, 2008, 08:58:22 PM
Was I not paying attention, or was this episode just not very funny?  I'm thinking I wasn't paying attention...

Maybe it's hard to hear the dialogue from the curb, because it was great. How can you be a racist Cubs fan and not appreciate someone in blackface? And Tina Fey has gone from the weak link on the show to a really funny character.