News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,289 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
http://vigorousnorth.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-belt-how-soil-types-determined.html

"... the story of how voting patterns in the 2008 election were essentially determined 85 million years ago, in the Cretaceous Period."

In the Deep South, anyways.

Fascinating stuff.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

HST Redux

• When teh going gets weird....
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on January 18, 2009, 01:01:03 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on January 18, 2009, 10:46:37 AM
The Economist: Assessing the Bush Years

[/presidency]

They had me at "army of over-promoted, ideologically vetted homunculi."

Wow, I used to read the Economist regularly. I need to go back.
"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on January 20, 2009, 10:46:38 AM
This.

This was the highlight for me...

Obama is scheduled to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States on January 20, 2009.His assigned Secret Service codename is "Renegade." "Renegade" was first used to describe someone who had turned from their religion, coming from the Spanish word renegado meaning "Christian turned Muslim."
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on January 20, 2009, 10:50:53 AM
This.

Obama is scheduled to be sworn in as the 44th President of the United States on January 20, 2009.His assigned Secret Service codename is "Renegade." "Renegade" was first used to describe someone who had turned from their religion, coming from the Spanish word renegado meaning "Christian turned Muslim."

How were able to pick only one?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
This.

Better than Negroid-American?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on January 20, 2009, 11:11:37 AM
This.

Better than Negroid-American?

Oh, my sweet huminah huminah...

http://christopedia.us/wiki/Negroid-American

QuoteNegroid-American is a term describing the variant of the Negroid subspecies of human currently residing in the United States. While used indiscriminately to refer to any Negro living in America, whether they are pureblood or not, generally Negroid-Americans have on average 28% White blood. This is believed to account for their higher intelligence and lower crime rates than pure-blooded Negroes. Nevertheless, on average this group still accounts for 50% of all crime in the United States despite constituting only 12.4% of America's population.

This article is a stub. You can help Christopedia prosper by expanding it.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
http://christopedia.us/wiki/Racial_differences_between_Negroes_and_Caucasians

Comparison of a Negro and Caucasian male

Negroes looting a store in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Looting was widespread in a city whose population was over two-thirds Negro at the time of divine retribution.

This has to be a parody, right?

Right?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I'm pretty sure they're on the level, there's way too much here for it to be all satire.
TIME TO POST!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on January 20, 2009, 12:32:10 PM
I'm pretty sure they're on the level, there's way too much here for it to be all satire.

Well, a great deal of it is clearly either copied whole cloth or adapted from Wikipedia.

There are only 61 registered editors, possibly the majority of those obvious and confirmed trolls.

Overall, it appears to be little more than one man's labor of love.

That said, it still strikes me as too earnest to be satire.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Yup... I think I'm getting the picture here.

http://christopedia.us/wiki/David_Duke

QuoteDuke has been attacked as an antisemite by neoMarxist groups for his public statements against Jewish plots for world domination, and as a white supremacist, while Duke proclaims he is a white nationalist.

HST Redux

• When teh going gets weird....
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
Yikes, Fork.

And they're pretty open about stealing their info.

http://christopedia.us/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

This article may be biased in favor of a liberal perspective.
This article contains unrefined material from Wikipedia and is therefore unlikely to conform with Christopedia's Christian Point of View policy. Please improve the article by removing manifestations of leftist propaganda and political correctness.
"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
OK, so we can get access here, but not BCB...
TIME TO POST!