News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,295 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Last week's Sports Illustrated, in a brilliant move to stay relevant, analyzed Obama from the aspect of his love of basketball.  It appears that he regularly plays with some of his buddies.  Oddly, many of his advisors and cabinet members have basketball in their backgrounds.  This may be my last chance to break into big time politics.  I hate basketball.  I am no good at it.  I have no physical attributes necessary for basketball.  I am short.  I am slow.  I am old.  I bet I would really make him look great on the court.  If any of you Chicagoans have access, Let him know that I can put together my version of the Washington Generals to play against his squad on a daily basis.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
All in all it was a pretty good inauguration day. I'm pretty sure my favorite part was when Obama started talking and Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd keeled over. CHANGE, BITCH!

As the new President paid homage to those who came before him and recognized the seemingly insurmountable obstacle on which he spoke from the summit, he pointed to a much larger, daunting mountain on the horizon, which we as a people will have to climb together and blah, blah, blah. But somebody said, "No, Mr. President, that's just Teddy Kennedy lying on the floor. He's had another seizure or something." Somehow, paramedics hauled his ass out of there everybody finished their lunch.

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Here's my question, who screwed up first on the Oath: President Obama or Chief Justice Roberts?

I also seem to remember hearing Justice Stevens screwing up a bit with Biden's oath as well.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on January 20, 2009, 07:48:07 PM
Here's my question, who screwed up first on the Oath: President Obama or Chief Justice Roberts?

Obama started repeating his first line before Roberts was done, but Roberts screwed up the second line.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ~Apex on January 20, 2009, 07:15:07 PM
All in all it was a pretty good inauguration day. I'm pretty sure my favorite part was when Obama started talking and Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd keeled over. CHANGE, BITCH!

As the new President paid homage to those who came before him and recognized the seemingly insurmountable obstacle on which he spoke from the summit, he pointed to a much larger, daunting mountain on the horizon, which we as a people will have to climb together and blah, blah, blah. But somebody said, "No, Mr. President, that's just Teddy Kennedy lying on the floor. He's had another seizure or something." Somehow, paramedics hauled his ass out of there everybody finished their lunch.

Teddy's fine.  Evidentally, somebody walked up to him and said "Senator Kennedy, the bar won't be open for another 25 minutes" and he keeled over.  They got a couple of liters of gin into him, and now he's stable.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT II on January 20, 2009, 08:06:45 PM

Teddy's fine.  Evidentally, somebody walked up to him and said "Senator Kennedy, the bar won't be open for another 25 minutes" and he keeled over.  They got a couple of liters of gin into him, and now he's stable.

Oh, my. You bet your sweet, tasty little ass I'm stealing that.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: ~Apex on January 20, 2009, 08:42:55 PM

So, what was the story with Sen. Byrd then?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on January 20, 2009, 09:32:33 PM

Teddy landed on him.

MidgetSellingWater

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: ~Apex on January 20, 2009, 09:40:42 PM

Teddy landed on him.

That, and he's really, really old.  These things happen to old guys from time to time.  This should serve as a lesson to all old guys --- always be on the lookout for drunken, bloated, falling, irishmen.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on January 20, 2009, 07:58:00 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on January 20, 2009, 07:48:07 PM

Obama started repeating his first line before Roberts was done, but Roberts screwed up the second line.

Twice.

First he put the "faithfully" at the end.  The second time he left out the word "execute".
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

What am I, a doctor?
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MidgetSellingWater on January 20, 2009, 09:51:11 PM

Teddy landed on him.

That, and he's really, really old.  These things happen to old guys from time to time.  This should serve as a lesson to all old guys --- always be on the lookout for drunken, bloated, falling, irishmen.

OR: He woke up from his nap, realized he wasn't having a nightmare, indeed a Negro really had been sworn in as the POTUS and immediately swallowed his tongue.

MidgetSellingWater

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: ~Apex on January 20, 2009, 10:14:04 PM
Quote from: MidgetSellingWater on January 20, 2009, 09:51:11 PM

Teddy landed on him.

OR: He woke up from his nap, realized he wasn't having a nightmare, indeed a Negro Negroid really had been sworn in as the POTUS and immediately swallowed his tongue.

Christopedia'd

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club

That's alright... CT stole it from Fork in the first place (who, in turn, stole it from Mel Zetz).
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on January 21, 2009, 12:15:47 AM

That's alright... CT stole it from Fork in the first place (who, in turn, stole it from Mel Zetz).

It's off his album, "Mel Zetz Plays All His Hits".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16