News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,291 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on May 21, 2009, 11:51:53 AM
Quote from: morpheus on May 21, 2009, 07:55:30 AM
So, the State of Indiana realized that they, too ,were being ripped off (their words) by the Federal Government, in favor of the UAW.

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/indiana-pensioners-object-to-chrysler-sale/

Quote"As fiduciaries, we can't allow our retired police officers and teachers to be ripped off by the federal government," Richard Mourdock, Indiana's treasurer, said in a statement. "The Indiana state funds suffered losses when the Obama administration overturned more than 100 years of established law by redefining 'secured creditors' to mean something less."

The Judge comes back and says, if I read this correctly, that the secured creditors of Chrysler (teachers and policemen, we're talking about now) do not have standing in a bankruptcy proceeding.

http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/viewdocument.aspx?DocumentPk=2cbaafa5-ec80-4fa8-aef9-2de98f52a6ac

QuoteThe movant's papers do not address the fundamental issue of whether they have standing to challenge any governmental action. There are substantial issues and disputes concerning the movant's standing both under the Collateral Trust Agreement as well as the Supreme Court's standing jurisprudence. Without having addressed these issues, the Court cannot say that the movant has clearly demonstrated that they have a substantial likelihood of succeeding on the withdrawal motion.

Shoah.

Alot of people are about to get ripped off just so Obama can keep that union voting for him and his people while funneling cash to their campaigns.

This:

Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 05, 2009, 09:42:04 PM
Quote from: MikeC on May 05, 2009, 08:58:00 PM
The creditors have legal rights that the administration apparently feel don't exist.
As someone who has made a career knowing what creditor rights are I ask you one question:

Have you read the security agreement?

As I know what your answer would be, my response to you is: Shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about.  The uniformed preaching to the ill informed makes me puke.

Oh, and how's Kerry Wood doing in Arizona?

That.

But hey the news today is Gitmo has made us less safe and created more terrorists. Hmmmm there were a shitload of terrorists running around way before GITMO and even a few managed to kill 3,000 Americans in a single day. I don't think GITMO pisses them off Mr. President, its our general existence on this planet that gets them riled up along with the Jews.

What a simpleton view of world politics.

Simple, indeed.

Oh, wait... you meant the views of the people you disagree with?
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
So if we shut down GITMO terrorists will love us?
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
So, the State of Indiana realized that they, too ,were being ripped off (their words) by the Federal Government, in favor of the UAW.

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/indiana-pensioners-object-to-chrysler-sale/

Quote"As fiduciaries, we can't allow our retired police officers and teachers to be ripped off by the federal government," Richard Mourdock, Indiana's treasurer, said in a statement. "The Indiana state funds suffered losses when the Obama administration overturned more than 100 years of established law by redefining 'secured creditors' to mean something less."

The Judge comes back and says, if I read this correctly, that the secured creditors of Chrysler (teachers and policemen, we're talking about now) do not have standing in a bankruptcy proceeding.

http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/viewdocument.aspx?DocumentPk=2cbaafa5-ec80-4fa8-aef9-2de98f52a6ac

QuoteThe movant's papers do not address the fundamental issue of whether they have standing to challenge any governmental action. There are substantial issues and disputes concerning the movant's standing both under the Collateral Trust Agreement as well as the Supreme Court's standing jurisprudence. Without having addressed these issues, the Court cannot say that the movant has clearly demonstrated that they have a substantial likelihood of succeeding on the withdrawal motion.

Shoah.

Alot of people are about to get ripped off just so Obama can keep that union voting for him and his people while funneling cash to their campaigns.

But hey the news today is Gitmo has made us less safe and created more terrorists. Hmmmm there were a shitload of terrorists running around way before GITMO and even a few managed to kill 3,000 Americans in a single day. I don't think GITMO pisses them off Mr. President, its our general existence on this planet that gets them riled up along with the Jews.

What a simpleton view of world politics. No GITMO, less terrorists! No Prisons, less crime! No cops, less criminals!

No, a simpleton view would be that we're safer because we invaded Iraq.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
Quote from: MikeC on May 21, 2009, 01:08:13 PM

Yes, that's exactly why they shut down GITMO. 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: air2300 on May 21, 2009, 01:13:34 PM

There's a switch at the prison. Once they finally hit it - terrorists love us again. It's going to be legendary.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club

Shoah.

What a simpleton view of world politics. No GITMO, less terrorists! No Prisons, less crime! No cops, less criminals!

Now we've got the Jews after us?  This can't be good.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
Quote from: Slakee on May 21, 2009, 02:23:20 PM

There's a switch at the prison. Once they finally hit it - terrorists love us again. It's going to be legendary.
I for one, can't wait for that day.  That messiah Obama, is there anything that he can't fix? 

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: air2300 on May 21, 2009, 02:35:36 PM

I for one, can't wait for that day.  That messiah Obama, is there anything that he can't fix? 

Mike Fontenot's swing?
Neal Cotts's pitch command?
Geo Soto's workout regiment?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on May 21, 2009, 02:57:07 PM

Mike Fontenot's swing?

Chronic shortness?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on May 21, 2009, 03:21:51 PM
Quote from: Oleg on May 21, 2009, 02:57:07 PM

Mike Fontenot's swing?

Chronic shortness?

HEY-O!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
MikeC, I try not to respond to you, but I have to call you out on this one.

"But hey the news today is Gitmo has made us less safe and created more terrorists. Hmmmm there were a shitload of terrorists running around way before GITMO and even a few managed to kill 3,000 Americans in a single day. I don't think GITMO pisses them off Mr. President, its our general existence on this planet that gets them riled up along with the Jews."

???

"...our general existence...that gets them riled up along with the Jews"   Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I assume that you meant that terrorists resent the existence of Americans and the existence of the Jews.  Or did you mean the existence of the United States as a country and Israel as a country?  There is a difference between Jews and Israel.  Some Jews live in Israel, but more of them live in the United States than in Israel.  If you did not mean Israel as a nation, and did intend to refer to Jewish existence, why did you distinguish between "our existence" and the Jews' existence?  Are you one of those who believe that like England, and Saudi Arabia, the United States has an official religion and it isn't Judaism?  If my point is obscure, let me state it plainly.  I resent that you distinguish between non-Jewish Americans and Americans who are Jewish.  Apparently you believe that terrorists make that distinction.  What makes you different from them?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on May 20, 2009, 02:36:59 PM
Quote from: Apexx on May 20, 2009, 01:53:04 PM
The Bulls need a center

Sorry, that job is locked down.

Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? That will end well during the teams' meetings next year. It's going to be a funny moment.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on May 21, 2009, 03:37:05 PM
I resent that you distinguish between non-Jewish Americans and Americans who are Jewish.  Apparently you believe that terrorists make that distinction.  What makes you different from them?
Clearly not IQ points.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Apexx on May 21, 2009, 03:38:25 PM
Quote from: Eli on May 20, 2009, 02:36:59 PM
Quote from: Apexx on May 20, 2009, 01:53:04 PM
The Bulls need a center

Sorry, that job is locked down.

Oh, right. How could I forget the JokeQueen Rennaissance that occurred while Kevin Garnett looked on in street clothes? That will end well during the teams' meetings next year. It's going to be a funny moment.

JokeQueen. Man, that's outstanding. I even mean it. Your next Old Style is on me.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Oh, this should be good.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE54K68I20090521?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Quote"The wealthy, at some point, decided they didn't have enough wealth...They wanted more -- a lot more. So they systematically set about to fleece the American people out of their hard-earned money. Now, why would they do this? That is what I seek to discover in this movie."

Shoah.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.