News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,297 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2009, 11:13:02 AM
Quote from: Tank on June 15, 2009, 11:04:33 AM
Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2009, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: thehawk on June 15, 2009, 10:00:21 AM
Quote from: CBStew on June 15, 2009, 09:21:24 AM
Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2009, 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: morpheus on June 15, 2009, 08:27:57 AM
http://dcinterns.blogspot.com/

Nonpartisan awesomeness.

Heh.

There is a disease which is probably spread by mosquitoes which are bred along the banks of the Potomac.  I think that the disease causes everyone who works in DC, not merely in government, to believe that the rest of the world is the boondocks, and nothing important can possibly happen anywhere else. 

Its probably waterborne, I've seen it infect residents around the Hudson and East Rivers as well.

Apparently it's also carried in the dirty water along the banks of the river Charles.

Sometimes good guys don't wear white?

I swee that you swee what I did there.

Get a room, you two.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on June 15, 2009, 11:15:16 AM

Nonpartisan awesomeness.

Heh.

There is a disease which is probably spread by mosquitoes which are bred along the banks of the Potomac.  I think that the disease causes everyone who works in DC, not merely in government, to believe that the rest of the world is the boondocks, and nothing important can possibly happen anywhere else. 

Its probably waterborne, I've seen it infect residents around the Hudson and East Rivers as well.

Apparently it's also carried in the dirty water along the banks of the river Charles.

Get a room, you two.

Why pick on me?
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Tank on June 15, 2009, 11:20:19 AM

Nonpartisan awesomeness.

Heh.

Get a room, you two.

Why pick on me?

Apparently sometimes Good Guys don't weat Tronsuits...
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on June 15, 2009, 11:31:06 AM
Quote from: Tank on June 15, 2009, 11:20:19 AM

Nonpartisan awesomeness.

Heh.

Get a room, you two.

Why pick on me?

Apparently sometimes Good Guys don't weat Tronsuits...

He's bugging you, based on your hair length.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Somehow after looking at Drudge's latest headliner i come to the thinking that this would never ever happen under George Bush.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashaot.htm

Media broadcasting from the Whitehouse to push a policy with no opposing views. What is this Cuba? Venezuela? Russia?

Damn that right leaning media is sure giving Obama a hard time. I wish they would just let Obama get his message out and stop getting in his way.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on June 16, 2009, 08:52:38 AM
Somehow after looking at Drudge's latest headliner i come to the thinking that this would never ever happen under George Bush.

Media broadcasting from the Whitehouse to push a policy with no opposing views. What is this Cuba? Venezuela? Russia?

Damn that right leaning media is sure giving Obama a hard time. I wish they would just let Obama get his message out and stop getting in his way.

What kind of music do you listen to?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slak on June 16, 2009, 09:04:32 AM

Ted Nugent?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slak on June 16, 2009, 09:04:32 AM

Toby Keith.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Does the fact that ABC News is also a sponsor on Drudge constitute a bacon loop?

Seriously, this is a bit weird.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

You're not even trying any more, are you?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on June 16, 2009, 09:15:08 AM

I would note that none of you addressed the substantive point.  Whenever there's a State of the Union, for example, there's always a response from the oppposition party.  Why not in this case? 
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on June 16, 2009, 09:26:27 AM

I would note that none of you addressed the substantive point.  Whenever there's a State of the Union, for example, there's always a response from the oppposition party.  Why not in this case? 

This is one network with the President. Did each network give the Democrats time when they devoted time to Bush?

If it were an address across every network, the complaint would be valid.

Besides, between Fox and MSNBC, I'm sure each agenda is being pushed to the fullest extent anyway.
TIME TO POST!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Unlike some others around here, when there are disagreements, the points can be debated reasonably and intelligently.  Not just a regurgitation of other people's talking points.

Comar has become the Sox fan of politics.  He's uniformed yet argumentative but unwilling to have a debate of ideas.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club

Unless you're reading BREAKING NEWS AROO AROO! on the Drudge Report.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: RV on June 16, 2009, 09:35:40 AM

Unless you're reading BREAKING NEWS AROO AROO! on the Drudge Report.

PANK hew fi-oh twuck?
Eli G. (6-22-10)