News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,283 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Birther madness...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0809/Franks_Ridiculous_O_wont_produce_longform_certificate.html (via)

QuoteI am sitting on a very large cash donation that I wanted to make to the childrens ward of the hospital that Obama was born. I mean it is historically significant the first Black President and first from Hawaii, I want to make that donation in the name of the doctor that birthed Obama. That simple tidbit of information available on the long form version of his BC is the only thing standing in the way of the poor sick children getting some much needed upgrades to their hospital ward. Emails to the White House have not been responded to. No one will provide this information. It couldn't be that Obama wants to deny the sick children.... no that definately isn't it so why can't I get this information from the most transparent administration in our history?

http://krgilbert.net/children.wav

That out of the way, we all know Obama suspended his Presidential campaign last fall to form a one-man ad hoc Hawaiian death panel for sake of preventing his white grandma from spilling the beans. Still, there may be a wrinkle to this story that you haven't yet heard...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/farah-obamas-grandmother-was-really-his-mother

QuoteWell, Madelyn Dunham is a very interesting person.  As you know, Barack ... the ... and I want to be careful when he identify people as "mother," "father," "grandmother," and so forth because honestly I don't think we know with any certainty whatsoever who those players are in Barack Obama's life. And perhaps he doesn't either. I suspect he does, but it's possible he doesn't know. And it is entirely within the realm of possibility that Madelyn Dunham was his mother and there's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest that.

Not only that, but Maya Soetoro is his sister and his daughter. (Bombshell!)

And finally, of course, the Freepers have picked up the evidence trail where Larry Sinclair left off, finding a magic, hollow-tipped bullet...

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2009/08/barack-obama-show-us-your-penis.html

Quotehoosiermama:
The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont:
A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic:
My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor's office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don't remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

hoosiermama:
Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

MHGinTN:
You might want to make that call to a Canadian hospital ...

MHGinTN:
No...it would have been in Kenya....not Canada.

Natural Born 54
I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says "I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou ....."

hoosiermama:
More than likely an exam from a court appointed DR. :~)
Humiliating either way....caught by his own private parts....er something like that.

It might be just as easy to check the mouths of posters around here for evidence of undisturbed foreskin.

(Clinton's jock is The Clenis. What are we calling Barack's totemic un-cut dongus?)
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
So straight-talking and mavericky...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2009/08/mccain-defends-palin-on-obamacare-claims.html

QuoteSTEPHANOPOULOS:  The president also says that the debate has been infected by falsehoods.  And probably the most notorious one is the one made by your former running mate, Sarah Palin, who said that his bill would encourage death panels that would encourage euthanasia.  He called that an extraordinary lie and he is right about that, isn't he?

MCCAIN:  Well, I think that what we are talking about here is do – are we going to have groups that actually advise people as these decisions are made later in life and ...

STEPHANOPOULOS:  That's not in the bill.

MCCAIN:  But – it's been taken out, but the way that it was written made it a little bit ambiguous.  And another thing ...

STEPHANOPOULOS:  I don't think that's correct, Senator.  The bill, all it said was that, if a patient wanted to have a Medicare consultation about end-of-life issues, they could have it at their request and the doctor would get reimbursed for it, no panel ...

MCCAIN:  There was a provision in the bill that talks about a board that would decide the most effective measures to provide health care for people, OK?  Now, we had amendments, we republican have said that in no way would that affect the decisions that the patients would make and their families.  That was rejected by the Democrats and the health committee.

STEPHANOPOULOS:  But that's not a death panel.

MCCAIN:  So what does – what does that lead to?  Doesn't that lead to a possibility, at least opens the door to a possibility of rationing and decisions made such are made in other countries?

STEPHANOPOULOS:  Well, every single independent group that looked at it said it just wasn't true.

MCCAIN:  Well, then why did the Democrats turn down our amendments that clarified that none of the decisions that would be made by this board would in any way affect depriving of needed treatments for patients?  I don't know why they did that then.

STEPHANOPOULOS:  So you think Sarah Palin was right?

MCCAIN:  Look, I don't think they were called death panels, don't get me wrong.  I don't think – but on the best treatment procedures part of the bill, it does open it up to decisions being made as far – that should be left – those choices left to the patient and the individual.  That's what I think is pretty clear, which was a different section of the bill.

"I don't think they were called death panels, don't get me wrong."

Christ Almighty.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on August 24, 2009, 10:36:20 PM

Quotehoosiermama:
The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont:
A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic:
My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor's office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don't remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

hoosiermama:
Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

MHGinTN:

MHGinTN:

Natural Born 54
I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says "I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou ....."

hoosiermama:
Humiliating either way....caught by his own private parts....er something like that.

It might be just as easy to check the mouths of posters around here for evidence of undisturbed foreskin.

(Clinton's jock is The Clenis. What are we calling Barack's totemic un-cut dongus?)

What has any of this got to do with my shoulder surgery?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on August 25, 2009, 07:38:42 AM

Quotehoosiermama:

thecodont:

afraidfortherepublic:

hoosiermama:

MHGinTN:

MHGinTN:

Natural Born 54

hoosiermama:

Nothing.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Quotehoosiermama:

thecodont:

afraidfortherepublic:

hoosiermama:

MHGinTN:

MHGinTN:

Natural Born 54

hoosiermama:

I've actually had a circumcision once or twice so I know about what it takes to rehab. Barry will probably miss two--at most, three--starts and be back on the mound in two weeks.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on August 25, 2009, 09:18:53 AM

Quotehoosiermama:

thecodont:

afraidfortherepublic:

hoosiermama:

MHGinTN:

MHGinTN:

Natural Born 54

hoosiermama:

I've actually had a circumcision once or twice so I know about what it takes to rehab. Barry will probably miss two--at most, three--starts and be back on the mound in two weeks.

Never buy your Mohel services retail.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on August 25, 2009, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on August 25, 2009, 09:18:53 AM

Quotehoosiermama:

thecodont:

afraidfortherepublic:

hoosiermama:

MHGinTN:

MHGinTN:

Natural Born 54

hoosiermama:

Never buy your Mohel services retail.

Also, make sure your Mohel doesn't circumcize your finger.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
I honestly thought that the following was a parody for the first few paragraphs.

But it's all too frighteningly real...

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/08/24/obamas-plan-to-desecrate-911

QuoteThe Obama White House is behind a cynical, coldly calculated political effort to erase the meaning of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks from the American psyche and convert Sept. 11 into a day of leftist celebration and statist idolatry.

That's right: "nihilistic liberals are planning to drain 9/11 of all meaning."

This is really happening? Statist idolatry in the Home of the Brave?

And they're advancing this cynical agenda in typically underhanded Liberal fashion by "launching a public relations campaign under the radar of the mainstream media":

Quote"The organizing term is to 'go dark.' You don't tell the press, don't tell people you think will tell the press," said the source.

A silent public relations campaign in the dark. Do these people have no shame?

So what, exactly, is this cynical, coldly calculated plan to "flush 9/11 down the memory hole" and desecrate the sacred memory of those who died on 9/11?

http://911dayofservice.org/Mission/

QuoteOur mission is to honor the victims of 9/11 and those who rose to service in response to the attacks by encouraging all Americans and others throughout the world to pledge to voluntarily perform at least one good deed, or another service activity on 9/11 each year. In this way we hope to create a lasting and forward-looking legacy—annually rekindling the spirit of service, tolerance, and compassion that unified America and the world in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

That's right: "radical community organizing."

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Gemeinschaft Garten.

Most galling of all: "At no time does anyone explain why this National Day of Service has to be held—of all the 365 days in a year—on Sept. 11."

Not once.

Daggum Marxist Liberal Fascists.

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Silent public relations campaign" is my favorite oxymoron since Angel Pagan.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

The comments are spectacular.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on August 25, 2009, 11:22:17 AM

And real, too.  If this is what the passes itself as the Right these days, then I am happy to not be a part of it.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
More on the CIA IG report:

QuoteAlthough cases in which the guidelines provided by the Justice Department were exceeded have been discussed, it's likely the case that the still blacked-out passages cover instances where Justice gave a green light but the conduct was so gruesome that CIA wants to keep it under wraps. That means we haven't heard the last of the Helgerson report, and further disclosures are likely.

QuoteFor years the CIA has said that CIA personnel would be demoralized and the reputation of the agency would be damaged by disclosure of the contents of the report. But the report documents just the opposite. The Inspector General's review was launched by complaints coming from valued senior employees who felt that the Bush Program (as John Yoo has dubbed it) was wrong. One of them actually expresses his worry that those involved will be hauled before the World Court at some point because of [and that's redacted!]

QuoteIt's interesting that in a stream of appearances by CIA personnel on TV yesterday—Tyler Drumheller, Jack Rice, Bob Baer and others—all said that a criminal investigation was a good idea.

QuoteIt looks like the favorite talking point emerging for torture apologists (like David Ignatius) is that the CIA cases were already examined by career prosecutors who decided not to take any action. But this claim is false.

QuoteThe cases were referred by Helgerson to the Justice Department, which in turn passed them to the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, Paul J. McNulty. (This U.S. attorney's office was the most highly politicized in the entire U.S. attorneys system, and McNulty was ultimately promoted to the office of deputy attorney general and then resigned amidst accusations of misconduct involving the politicization of the Justice Department.) McNulty's office acted as a sort of "dead letter office" for troublesome torture allegations. The suggestion that there was an active investigation is laughable. No grand jury was impaneled or testimony taken, and contrary to Ignatius's claims no decision was taken not to prosecute. What happened instead was inaction.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club

I get my choice of Nazism, Bolshevism, or NaziBolshevism.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 25, 2009, 11:35:32 AM

And real, too.  If this is what the passes itself as the Right these days, then I am happy to not be a part of it.

They also accuse Hitlerbama (pat. pending) of changing "the meaning of 9/11" without ever saying what the meaning currently is.
TIME TO POST!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on August 25, 2009, 10:25:03 AM
This is really happening? Statist idolatry in the Home of the Brave?

I suppose you've never noticed that the Washington Monument looks nothing like George Washington.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!