News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,283 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
So ronery...
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
QuoteOk, let's clarify the facts here: a conservative website entrapped these people on camera.  The "offending" ACORN employees then reported it to the police once the incident was over.  That's one hell of a selection bias there.  A conservative website that had already been adament in its opposition to ACORN then goes looking for the very things it believes exists and, eureka, finds it.  I'm amazed.

Entrapped these people? Oh come on now, they walked into ACORN HUD offices looking to get low income housing and said they were engaged in prostitution and child prostitution. After that ACORN then began to give advice on how to cover up their illegal activities and skirt tax law.

Secondly by your comments you havent watched a single video. These videos were not made by a conservative website, they were made by 2 college kids who then brought the videos to the attention of Andrew Breitbart who pushed the release date of his website Big Government to launch with these videos. Out of San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Washington DC and Baltimore the only office was San Diego to call the police. You simply state, The
Quote"offending" ACORN employees then reported it to the police once the incident was over.
Thats not what happened and is biased on your part, or you simply arent up to date with all the other incidents.

The second matter is ACORN being involved in the election of Democrats and Obama while using tax payer money. The problem is ACORN has over 300 different affiliations some that claim non-partisian status and some that can freely support politicians. Now seperating who gets money from where is where the current investigations with ACORN are leading to.

ACORNS own legal team expressed these concerns....

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/01/exclusive-acorn-legal-memo-confirms-depths-of-troubles/

A member of ACORNS board of directors was fired because she demanded that ACORN open up its books because she believed their was more going on with Wade Rathke's (founder of ACORN) brothers embezzlement of 1 million dollars. She was demanding the firing of Dale Rathke but Wade thought otherwise and kept his brother on the payroll and moved him to another department.

Now there is another investigation about not reporting the embezzlement. Wade Rathke said the matter was handled internally, and a donor payed back the million dollars that Dale stole. No harm no foul according to him. But it seems a whole lot more than a million was stolen.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/05/breaking-acorn-embezzlement-was-5-million/

Not a bad scam, steal 5 million, pay back only 1 million and the guy who stole the money doesnt pay back a dime and keeps his job. But the real reason why Dale still has a job and this was never reported to the proper authorities and a board of director was fired was to keep ACORNS finances from being looked over.

Look no further than the investigations going on in New York with the Worker Families Party that is nothing more than a front for ACORN who support nothing but Democratic candidates.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/05/acorn-advances-in-new-york-tied-to-absentee-ballot-fraud/#more-12406

Sex, money, cover-ups, political corruption.....i know not a big deal if your a Democrat, its just business as usual.

Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 06, 2009, 01:49:03 PM
QuoteOk, let's clarify the facts here: a conservative website entrapped these people on camera.  The "offending" ACORN employees then reported it to the police once the incident was over.  That's one hell of a selection bias there.  A conservative website that had already been adament in its opposition to ACORN then goes looking for the very things it believes exists and, eureka, finds it.  I'm amazed.

Entrapped these people? Oh come on now, they walked into ACORN HUD offices looking to get low income housing and said they were engaged in prostitution and child prostitution. After that ACORN then began to give advice on how to cover up their illegal activities and skirt tax law.

Secondly by your comments you havent watched a single video. These videos were not made by a conservative website, they were made by 2 college kids who then brought the videos to the attention of Andrew Breitbart who pushed the release date of his website Big Government to launch with these videos. Out of San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Washington DC and Baltimore the only office was San Diego to call the police. You simply state, The
Quote"offending" ACORN employees then reported it to the police once the incident was over.
Thats not what happened and is biased on your part, or you simply arent up to date with all the other incidents.

The second matter is ACORN being involved in the election of Democrats and Obama while using tax payer money. The problem is ACORN has over 300 different affiliations some that claim non-partisian status and some that can freely support politicians. Now seperating who gets money from where is where the current investigations with ACORN are leading to.

ACORNS own legal team expressed these concerns....

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/01/exclusive-acorn-legal-memo-confirms-depths-of-troubles/

A member of ACORNS board of directors was fired because she demanded that ACORN open up its books because she believed their was more going on with Wade Rathke's (founder of ACORN) brothers embezzlement of 1 million dollars. She was demanding the firing of Dale Rathke but Wade thought otherwise and kept his brother on the payroll and moved him to another department.

Now there is another investigation about not reporting the embezzlement. Wade Rathke said the matter was handled internally, and a donor payed back the million dollars that Dale stole. No harm no foul according to him. But it seems a whole lot more than a million was stolen.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/05/breaking-acorn-embezzlement-was-5-million/

Not a bad scam, steal 5 million, pay back only 1 million and the guy who stole the money doesnt pay back a dime and keeps his job. But the real reason why Dale still has a job and this was never reported to the proper authorities and a board of director was fired was to keep ACORNS finances from being looked over.

Look no further than the investigations going on in New York with the Worker Families Party that is nothing more than a front for ACORN who support nothing but Democratic candidates.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/10/05/acorn-advances-in-new-york-tied-to-absentee-ballot-fraud/#more-12406

Sex, money, cover-ups, political corruption.....i know not a big deal if your a Democrat, its just business as usual.

What do you think about all of the work ACORN has done over the years to help those in need?

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
On the foriegn relations front what the hell is Obama doing by helping to limit the freedom of expression at the UN?

http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/017/043ytrhc.asp

QuoteEven the normally feeble European Union tried to salvage the American capitulation by expressing the hope that the resolution might be read a different way. Speaking on behalf of the EU following the resolution's adoption, French Ambassador Jean-Baptiste Mattéi declared that "human rights law does not, and should not, protect religions or belief systems, hence the language on stereotyping only applies to stereotyping of individuals . . . and not of ideologies, religions or abstract values. The EU rejects the concept of defamation of religions." The EU also distanced itself from the American compromise on the media, declaring that "the notion of a moral and social responsibility of the media" goes "well beyond" existing international law and "the EU cannot subscribe to this concept in such general terms."

I guess this goes along with this....

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTNmY2VlMDliMDFhZTk4ZjJmMTdhNmE4ZjkzMWIzMzg

QuoteThe Clinton State Department has decided to cut off all funding for the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center (IHRDC), which was compiling lists of protestors imprisoned in this summer's unrest, as well as those who were killed in the crackdown.

IHRDC is what human-rights advocates should be: methodical, precise, and apolitical in their work. And yet, the Obama administration has, without explanation, cut off all federal funding to the group which has consistently fulfilled its mandate.

Making the world a safer place for the evil of the world.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
QuoteWhat do you think about all of the work ACORN has done over the years to help those in need?

Well name their good work.

Would threatening banks with lawsuits for not providing high risk loans to people who can't afford them be good work? ACORN HUD was a major player in the financial collapse. Sure some peolpe got homes they wouldn't normally get, but at what price? And then ACORN after the collapse attacking lending institutions for their predatory lending practices??!?! ACORN preyed on the poor by promising to put them in a house that alot of people can't afford so long as you join ACORN, pay dues, and help us elect Democrats like Obama. Then on top of that the bailout money went to help these people who should have never had these loans in the first place pay for their new home.

Its nothing more than bribery for a vote. Hell i would vote for any party that got me a sweet house i wouldn't normally be able to get and then when i can't pay for it, help me out even more. Do the people who saved, were responsible and didnt buy outside their means get any help? Fuck no they didnt. All we did was reward the people who had no business in the first place having a house.

I know thats mean, but not everyone is entitled to a home, just like everyone is not entitled to Health Care.

How about raising the minimum wage? When that happens employers usually cut workers, hell ACORN even lobbied to be exempt from their own minimum wage increases because they would be forced to lay off workers. Fine be all in for wage increases but don't be hypocritical about them. They only did that in Florida to get votes for Democrats. They didnt really believe it would help poor people. Just another bribe for votes thing.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on October 06, 2009, 02:11:11 PM

Here's one article that details some positive things they've done.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2009/09/18/acorn/

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
QuoteWhat do you think about all of the work ACORN has done over the years to help those in need?

Would threatening banks with lawsuits for not providing high risk loans to people who can't afford them be good work? ACORN HUD was a major player in the financial collapse. Sure some peolpe got homes they wouldn't normally get, but at what price? And then ACORN after the collapse attacking lending institutions for their predatory lending practices??!?! ACORN preyed on the poor by promising to put them in a house that alot of people can't afford so long as you join ACORN, pay dues, and help us elect Democrats like Obama. Then on top of that the bailout money went to help these people who should have never had these loans in the first place pay for their new home.

Its nothing more than bribery for a vote. Hell i would vote for any party that got me a sweet house i wouldn't normally be able to get and then when i can't pay for it, help me out even more. Do the people who saved, were responsible and didnt buy outside their means get any help? Fuck no they didnt. All we did was reward the people who had no business in the first place having a house.

I know thats mean, but not everyone is entitled to a home, just like everyone is not entitled to Health Care.

How about raising the minimum wage? When that happens employers usually cut workers, hell ACORN even lobbied to be exempt from their own minimum wage increases because they would be forced to lay off workers. Fine be all in for wage increases but don't be hypocritical about them. They only did that in Florida to get votes for Democrats. They didnt really believe it would help poor people. Just another bribe for votes thing.

So we are fighting wars in 2 countries, unemployment is near 10% and the country is at rock bottom economically, and you're still bitching about Acorn?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
just like everyone is not entitled to Health Care.

I know this viewpoint exists, but it still surprises me every time I hear it.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
MikeC, ACORN has received a TOTAL of $53 million in federal funds since 1994.

If you're this angry over that amount of money, I can't imagine how hysterically furious you must be over the $1.2 billion that the pimps at Blackwater received the last 3 years.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on October 06, 2009, 02:26:45 PM

Agree.
Let's say citizen A does not have healthcare and goes into the emergency room.
Who does MikeC and people that think people aren't entitled to health care think pays for this?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

If one is entitled to a service without payment, the service providers are not entitled to payment for service.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on October 06, 2009, 02:29:30 PM
MikeC, ACORN has received a TOTAL of $53 million in federal funds since 1994.

If you're this angry over that amount of money, I can't imagine how hysterically furious you must be over the $1.2 billion that the pimps at Blackwater received the last 3 years.
Yes.  Because "Tacklebury" Comar didn't get one of those Contractor-Merc jobs.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on October 06, 2009, 02:30:50 PM

If one is entitled to a service without payment, the service providers are not entitled to payment for service.

Firefighters and police officers don't get paid?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
DPD. Meant to link to this possibly hilarious unintended consequence of the rush to DEFUND THOSE ACORN COMMIES!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on October 06, 2009, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: Brownie on October 06, 2009, 02:30:50 PM

Firefighters and police officers don't get paid?

No, their pay is given to prositutes and child rapists!