News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,292 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2445 on: October 13, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »
Quote from: Fork on October 13, 2009, 08:41:03 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on October 12, 2009, 08:26:36 PM
This might have been addressed by now and you can direct me as to where it has been, but what do you pinkos think of this: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4553445

Good thing he doesn't want to buy a hockey team, since he'd only want right wingers - am I right?

I like it.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2446 on: October 13, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 13, 2009, 08:58:21 AM
Quote from: Fork on October 13, 2009, 08:41:03 AM
This might have been addressed by now and you can direct me as to where it has been, but what do you pinkos think of this: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4553445

Good thing he doesn't want to buy a hockey team, since he'd only want right wingers - am I right?

I like it.

I think the East German judge is giving this one a 6.5.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on October 12, 2009, 08:46:30 PM
Quote from: CBStew on October 12, 2009, 08:36:13 PM

I think that Limbaugh believes that owning a NFL franchise will enhance his ability to obtain painkillers.

I hope that racist tub of foaces dies of taint cancer as soon as possible, but I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to buy an NFL franchise in the meantime.

I'm not sure how he'd fit in with all those commie, progressive billionaire NFL owners.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I'm sure this is all just part of Rick Perry's grand plan to secede from the union.

QuoteOrwell once wrote, "[He] who controls the past, controls the future."  Texas Governor Rick Perry has apparently taken the lesson to heart.  He's now removed a fourth member of the Texas commission responsible for investigating whether Texas (and Perry) executed an innocent man.  It's whitewashing at its worst.

By now, you're probably familiar with the New Yorker article showing that Cameron Todd Willingham was almost certainly wrongly executed for arson and murder.   In 2005, after the execution, Texas established a commission to investigate forensic errors, and the commission started reviewing the Willingham case.  In the course of its review, the commission hired a nationally recognized fire expert who ultimately wrote a "scathing report" concluding that the arson investigation was a joke. 

The expert was originally set to testify about his report on Friday, October 2.  On Sept. 30, however, Perry suddenly replaced three members of the panel, including the chair, against their wishes.  The new chair promptly canceled the hearing.  More recently, Perry replaced a fourth member (he can only appoint four -- other state officials appoint the remaining five members).

What's amazing is not so much that Perry replaced the panel members, but that he felt secure enough to be so brazenly corrupt about it.  It's a sad reflection on the state of politics in Texas that a governor could commit such blatant whitewashing two days before the hearing.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on October 13, 2009, 09:50:34 AM
I'm sure this is all just part of Rick Perry's grand plan to secede from the union.

QuoteOrwell once wrote, "[He] who controls the past, controls the future."  Texas Governor Rick Perry has apparently taken the lesson to heart.  He's now removed a fourth member of the Texas commission responsible for investigating whether Texas (and Perry) executed an innocent man.  It's whitewashing at its worst.

By now, you're probably familiar with the New Yorker article showing that Cameron Todd Willingham was almost certainly wrongly executed for arson and murder.   In 2005, after the execution, Texas established a commission to investigate forensic errors, and the commission started reviewing the Willingham case.  In the course of its review, the commission hired a nationally recognized fire expert who ultimately wrote a "scathing report" concluding that the arson investigation was a joke. 

The expert was originally set to testify about his report on Friday, October 2.  On Sept. 30, however, Perry suddenly replaced three members of the panel, including the chair, against their wishes.  The new chair promptly canceled the hearing.  More recently, Perry replaced a fourth member (he can only appoint four -- other state officials appoint the remaining five members).

What's amazing is not so much that Perry replaced the panel members, but that he felt secure enough to be so brazenly corrupt about it.  It's a sad reflection on the state of politics in Texas that a governor could commit such blatant whitewashing two days before the hearing.

Rick Perry makes George W. Bush look downright competent as a governor.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on October 13, 2009, 11:50:12 AM

Blago vs. Perry?

World B Free

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 13, 2009, 01:55:38 PM

Blago vs. Perry?

You could have their hair fight to the death.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 13, 2009, 01:55:38 PM

QuoteOrwell once wrote, "[He] who controls the past, controls the future."  Texas Governor Rick Perry has apparently taken the lesson to heart.  He's now removed a fourth member of the Texas commission responsible for investigating whether Texas (and Perry) executed an innocent man.  It's whitewashing at its worst.

By now, you're probably familiar with the New Yorker article showing that Cameron Todd Willingham was almost certainly wrongly executed for arson and murder.   In 2005, after the execution, Texas established a commission to investigate forensic errors, and the commission started reviewing the Willingham case.  In the course of its review, the commission hired a nationally recognized fire expert who ultimately wrote a "scathing report" concluding that the arson investigation was a joke.  

The expert was originally set to testify about his report on Friday, October 2.  On Sept. 30, however, Perry suddenly replaced three members of the panel, including the chair, against their wishes.  The new chair promptly canceled the hearing.  More recently, Perry replaced a fourth member (he can only appoint four -- other state officials appoint the remaining five members).

What's amazing is not so much that Perry replaced the panel members, but that he felt secure enough to be so brazenly corrupt about it.  It's a sad reflection on the state of politics in Texas that a governor could commit such blatant whitewashing two days before the hearing.

Blago vs. Perry?

Home field is going to play a big role in this one, but I'm going to give the edge to Blago on the grounds that executing innocents is worse than selling a Senate seat + shaking down companies for donations...and while the latter rightly leads to a federal indictment (which would be Perry's best comeback), the former ought to be subject to a charge of reckless manslaughter with no governmental immunity.

And before you ask me if I'm aware of the consequences of holding governors criminally liable for signing the death warrants of innocent inmates, I am, and I'd bring the charges myself if it'd put an end to state-imposed death penalties in the US.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2453 on: October 13, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on October 13, 2009, 09:15:29 AM

I think that Limbaugh believes that owning a NFL franchise will enhance his ability to obtain painkillers.

I hope that racist tub of foaces dies of taint cancer as soon as possible, but I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to buy an NFL franchise in the meantime.

I'm not sure how he'd fit in with all those commie, progressive billionaire NFL owners.

Maybe not so well, it turns out, in spite of it all...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/colts-irsay-pans-limbaugh-ownership-involvement/

QuoteIndianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said this afternoon that the divisive rhetoric of prospective Rams minority owner Rush Limbaugh makes him unappealing.

"I myself couldn't even think of voting for him," said Irsay speaking from the NFL's fall ownership meetings in Boston.

...I'm very sensitive to know there are scars out there.  I think as a nation we need to stop it.  Our words do damage and it's something that we don't need.  We need to get to a higher level of humanity and we have.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/goodell-voices-concern-over-limbaugh/

QuoteBOSTON –- Commissioner Roger Goodell cast doubt on Rush Limbaugh's viability as an N.F.L. owner Tuesday, saying that "divisive comments are not what the N.F.L. is all about."

"I've said many times before, we're all held to a high standard here," Goodell said. Then he continued: "I would not want to see those comments coming from people who are in a responsible position in the NFL –- absolutely not."

"The comments Rush made specifically about Donovan, I disagree with very strongly," Goodell said. "It's a polarizing comment that we don't think reflect accurately on the N.F.L. or our players. I obviously do not believe those comments are positive and they are divisive. That's a negative thing for us, obviously."

Goodell's comments are a strong indicator that Limbaugh's bid is unlikely even to be considered by owners. Three-quarters of the 32 owners must approve a sale, meaning only nine of them can scuttle a deal. Jim Irsay, the owner of the Indianapolis Colts, made clear he would vote against Limbaugh.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2454 on: October 13, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-12-2009/cnn-leaves-it-there

QuoteYou get two crazy bald guys...

Hang on for John Oliver at the end.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on October 13, 2009, 09:15:29 AM

I think what we've had here is very little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a deaf Oxycontin addict do poorly. There is little hope invested in Limbaugh.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2456 on: October 13, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »
Orly Taitz is being fined 20 large for a frivolous birther lawsuit she's pursued in Georgia.

Check out this footnote from the court order...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20996403/Gov-uscourts-gamd-77605-28-0

QuoteOne can readily see the wisdom of entrusting the elected representatives of the people with the ultimate decision as to whether a President should be removed from office rather than litigating the issue in our courts. Although counsel's present concern is the location of the President's birth, it does not take much imagination to extend the theory to his birthday. Perhaps, he looks "too young" to be President, and he says he stopped counting birthdays when he reached age thirty. If he refused to admit publicly that he is older than the constitutional minimum age of thirty-five, should Ms. Taitz be allowed to file a lawsuit and have a court order him to produce his birth certificate? See U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 4. Or perhaps an eccentric citizen has become convinced that the President is an alien from Mars, and the courts should order DNA testing to enforce the Constitution.7 Or, more to the point, perhaps the Court should issue a nationwide injunction that prevents the U.S. Army from sending any soldier to Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else until Ms. Taitz is permitted to depose the President in the Oval Office. The federal courts were not established to resolve such purely political disputes or to assist in the pursuit of a political fishing expedition, particularly when that intrusion would interfere with the ability of the U.S. Army to do its job.

7The Court does not make this observation simply as a rhetorical device for emphasis; the Court has actually received correspondence assailing its previous order in which the sender, who, incidentally, challenged the undersigned to a "round of fisticuffs on the Courthouse Square," asserted that the President is not human.

I wonder if Judge Land's correspondent urged him to hop on a plane to Iowa for to join in said fisticuffs.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The long-even-by-New-Yorker-standards article on the TEXAS JUSTICE (aka gross miscarriage of justice in which an innocent man is executed) in question is well worth reading. Some seriously fucked up scat.

Follow-up here.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2458 on: October 14, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 13, 2009, 10:03:06 PM
Orly Taitz is being fined 20 large for a frivolous birther lawsuit she's pursued in Georgia.

QuoteOne can readily see the wisdom of entrusting the elected representatives of the people with the ultimate decision as to whether a President should be removed from office rather than litigating the issue in our courts. Although counsel's present concern is the location of the President's birth, it does not take much imagination to extend the theory to his birthday. Perhaps, he looks "too young" to be President, and he says he stopped counting birthdays when he reached age thirty. If he refused to admit publicly that he is older than the constitutional minimum age of thirty-five, should Ms. Taitz be allowed to file a lawsuit and have a court order him to produce his birth certificate? See U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 4. Or perhaps an eccentric citizen has become convinced that the President is an alien from Mars, and the courts should order DNA testing to enforce the Constitution.7 Or, more to the point, perhaps the Court should issue a nationwide injunction that prevents the U.S. Army from sending any soldier to Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else until Ms. Taitz is permitted to depose the President in the Oval Office. The federal courts were not established to resolve such purely political disputes or to assist in the pursuit of a political fishing expedition, particularly when that intrusion would interfere with the ability of the U.S. Army to do its job.

7The Court does not make this observation simply as a rhetorical device for emphasis; the Court has actually received correspondence assailing its previous order in which the sender, who, incidentally, challenged the undersigned to a "round of fisticuffs on the Courthouse Square," asserted that the President is not human.

I wonder if Judge Land's correspondent urged him to hop on a plane to Iowa for to join in said fisticuffs.

Well, of course he's not human.  He's a Nazi Antartican Lizard.  Just like all our other Presidents.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2459 on: October 14, 2009, 03:41:56 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on October 14, 2009, 03:36:22 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 13, 2009, 10:03:06 PM

Well, of course he's not human.  He's a Nazi Antartican Lizard.  Just like all our other Presidents.

And BY GOD, we're keeping it that way.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche