News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,288 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
MikeC just threw a Hershey's Kiss on an anthill.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on November 03, 2009, 12:52:32 PM
Quote from: MikeC on November 03, 2009, 12:35:52 PM

A Republican win or loss means either way that Republicans are alienating moderates, thats how it will be portrayed by the media. No matter what happens atleast we got rid of a liberal posing a Republican, and people in that state saw that sham and stopped supporting her. You just can't claim to be Republican and then vote for every liberal policy that comes down the pipe.

We can't have anyone in the GOP who thinks for herself.

Just like you liberals were so tolerant of Joe Lieberman. The man voted left 99% of the time, but damn it he actually supported the war and you guys threw him out of the party.

Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on November 03, 2009, 12:49:39 PMOne of the more fascinating predictable political/military messageboarding events in recent history was the Russian invasion of Georgia and how Russia managed to portray Georgia as the aggressor me being wrong about something.

Not that I'd expect you to grasp nuance'd

QuoteAfter a lengthy inquiry, investigators commissioned by the European Union are expected to conclude that Georgia ignited last year's war with Russia by attacking separatists in South Ossetia, rejecting the Georgian government's explanation that the attack was defensive, according to an official familiar with the investigators' work.

But the report is expected to balance this conclusion with an equally weighty one: If Georgia fired the first shot, Russia created and exploited the conditions that led to war, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the report had not yet been made public.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on November 03, 2009, 12:58:43 PM
Quote from: MikeC on November 03, 2009, 12:49:39 PMOne of the more fascinating predictable political/military messageboarding events in recent history was the Russian invasion of Georgia and how Russia managed to portray Georgia as the aggressor me being wrong about something.

QuoteAfter a lengthy inquiry, investigators commissioned by the European Union are expected to conclude that Georgia ignited last year's war with Russia by attacking separatists in South Ossetia, rejecting the Georgian government's explanation that the attack was defensive, according to an official familiar with the investigators' work.

But the report is expected to balance this conclusion with an equally weighty one: If Georgia fired the first shot, Russia created and exploited the conditions that led to war, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the report had not yet been made public.

Does this mean we're no longer all Georgians now?

And, if we're not all Georgians now, who are?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 03, 2009, 01:03:27 PM
Quote from: R-V on November 03, 2009, 12:58:43 PM

Does this mean we're no longer all Georgians now?

And, if we're not all Georgians now, who are?

Rush Limbaugh, IDOTI.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on November 03, 2009, 12:56:19 PM

A Republican win or loss means either way that Republicans are alienating moderates, thats how it will be portrayed by the media. No matter what happens atleast we got rid of a liberal posing a Republican, and people in that state saw that sham and stopped supporting her. You just can't claim to be Republican and then vote for every liberal policy that comes down the pipe.

Just like you liberals were so tolerant of Joe Lieberman. The man voted left 99% 59% of the time, but damn it he actually supported the war and you guys threw him out of the party.

Joe ain't exactly Saul Alinsky. You done being wrong for the day?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MikeC on November 03, 2009, 12:49:39 PM
Wprost

Liar.  That's not a real word.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
A Republican win or loss means either way that Republicans are alienating moderates, thats how it will be portrayed by the media.
That's what it means in my house.  Then again, I don't live in Sarah Palin's "real America."

Just like you liberals were so tolerant of Joe Lieberman. The man voted left 99% of the time, but damn it he actually supported the war and you guys threw him out of the party.

Who's he caucusing with now?  Sucks that he isn't part of the Dems.  He'd actually have the seniority to have committee chairmanships.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on November 03, 2009, 01:06:54 PM

Just like you liberals were so tolerant of Joe Lieberman. The man voted left 99% 59% of the time, but damn it he actually supported the war and you guys threw him out of the party.

Joe ain't exactly Saul Alinsky. You done being wrong for the day?

Internet'd ---> http://www.nationaljournal.com/2008voteratings?person=300067

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
she wants healthcare for all,

That BITCH!!!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
If you want a laugh, watch the whole thing.

If you haven't seen the Great Comar Hope that is in the NY-23rd, set the clock to around 6:00.  

Oh.

My.

Gord.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-2-2009/indecision-2009---vote-or-keep-going-about-your-day

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Mike--

Didn't you claim to have voted for Al Gore in 2000?  I mean, I'm not sure I even believed you when you said it, but I'm pretty sure you did in fact make that claim.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on November 03, 2009, 01:26:00 PM
Mike--

Didn't you claim to have voted for Al Gore in 2000?  I mean, I'm not sure I even believed you when you said it, but I'm pretty sure you did in fact make that claim.

Bob Sweeney: There was a moment... when I used to blame everything and everyone... for all the pain and suffering and vile things that happened to me, that I saw happen to my people. Used to blame everybody. Blamed white people, blamed society, blamed God. I didn't get no answers 'cause I was asking the wrong questions. You have to ask the right questions.

Mike Comar: Like what?

Bob Sweeney: Has anything you've done made your life better?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Nor can we have a Dem in Congress doing the same. A WSJ column illustrated that 40 years ago, Congressmen and Senators voted with their parties about 65% of the time. Today, Republicans in Congress vote in lockstep with Republicans 87% of the time, while Dems vote with their kind 92% of the time.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on November 03, 2009, 01:26:00 PM
Mike--

Are you sure you're not thinking of the end of the movie Tears of the Sun?