News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,294 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2670 on: November 16, 2009, 08:23:29 AM »
Internet Apex will likely approve of this message.

Real life Apex, too.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 16, 2009, 07:48:53 AM

Not to take anything away from their general attractiveness, but what the hell is up with their legs?
Hire Jim Essian!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Kermit, B. on November 16, 2009, 10:13:01 AM
Not to take anything away from their general attractiveness, but what the hell is up with their legs?

Rug burned knees?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on November 16, 2009, 07:48:53 AM
The lucky sack of shit in question.

Holy mother of Christ. Who knew that all Slaky had to do was Michael Bolton his mane up a little sump'm-sump'm to morph into the pork bone in the most epic smoque sandwich ever stacked. Next time he starts talking about anything I'm just going to shut up and take notes. Got an appointment at the hair salon set for right around Christmas. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2674 on: November 16, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »
I saw that coming a million miles away. Just waited for it.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Not that I don't mind the photos (in fact, the movies are just as good), but I thought I'd interrupt this thread to note the ongoing labor strife down at the ole' alma mater.

Two of the three things Republicans hate the most: labor unions and educated people.*

*Taken from the comments.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

The LIBRUL MEDIA is at it again.

It seems that a magazine used a photo of Sarah Palin that she posed for in a photo shoot for a magazine.

Shocking.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Interesting take on a connection between the subprime crisis and something called the "prosperity" gospel.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200912/rosin-prosperity-gospel

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on November 17, 2009, 08:34:27 AM
Interesting take on a connection between the subprime crisis and something called the "prosperity" gospel.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200912/rosin-prosperity-gospel

Anyone who doesn't see the prosperity gospel as an extra coat of gloss on Rev. Ike's old schtick is on their way to proving out the adage about a fool and his money.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on November 17, 2009, 08:33:27 AM

It seems that a magazine used a photo of Sarah Palin that she posed for in a photo shoot for a magazine.

Shocking.

I can't believe this is even a story at a time when our president is subserviently bowing to foreign leaders. 

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Shocking.

How long has this been brewing?

My Newsweek arrived in the mail yesterday and proper credit was given to Runner's World on the cover.  So this statement by the CNN article:

QuotePalin took aim at Newsweek's eye-catching cover this week that shows the former vice presidential candidate in her running outfit - an image that was apparently lifted from a Runner's World photo shoot months ago. 

seems erroneous.

Apparently? Lifted?  It's in bold print right there that they borrowed it and gave proper attribution.  The hell? 

And yes, we get Newsweek delivered.  Have at it.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on November 17, 2009, 09:22:10 AM

Shocking.

My Newsweek arrived in the mail yesterday and proper credit was given to Runner's World on the cover.  So this statement by the CNN article:

QuotePalin took aim at Newsweek's eye-catching cover this week that shows the former vice presidential candidate in her running outfit - an image that was apparently lifted from a Runner's World photo shoot months ago. 

seems erroneous.

Apparently? Lifted?  It's in bold print right there that they borrowed it and gave proper attribution.  The hell? 

Newsweek is garbage, so this doesn't surprise me, and I hate that bitch with a fiery passion for the havoc she's brought to my party, but that is a pretty questionable use. That's a picture that's perfectly acceptable in the context of a running magazine but seems like an odd choice in a political article. I can understand why she's upset. She of course loses that sympathy by being an intolerable whore, but I think it's a poor choice on Newsweek's part. I'm sure they could have found plenty of other photos to make her look like the inflatable bitch she is just by looking through archives from the campaign trail.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Newsweek is owned by that hotbed of LIBRUL MEDIA, the Washington Post.

And, yes, I read the Post opinions every day.
TIME TO POST!

World B Free

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on November 17, 2009, 09:26:01 AM
Quote from: MAD on November 17, 2009, 09:22:10 AM

Shocking.

seems erroneous.

Newsweek is garbage, so this doesn't surprise me, and I hate that bitch with a fiery passion for the havoc she's brought to my party, but that is a pretty questionable use. That's a picture that's perfectly acceptable in the context of a running magazine but seems like an odd choice in a political article. I can understand why she's upset. She of course loses that sympathy by being an intolerable whore, but I think it's a poor choice on Newsweek's part. I'm sure they could have found plenty of other photos to make her look like the inflatable bitch she is just by looking through archives from the campaign trail.

She's a dope.  I hope she and the lemmings that follow her find a nice high cliff.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on November 17, 2009, 09:26:53 AM
Newsweek is owned by that hotbed of LIBRUL MEDIA, the Washington Post.

And, yes, I read the Post opinions every day.

That "newsweek is garbage" comment wasn't politically driven. I just think it's a shitty magazine. I like Time.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015