News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 472,288 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on November 19, 2009, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: freakmaster on November 19, 2009, 10:28:35 AM
Wow, I can't believe there are still people crazy enough to still worship at the altar of Obama.  Seriously, for your own health, please follow the below link.  There is help available and things like this can be cured.  For example, I used to truly believe the Cubs would win the World Series in my lifetime and that Jerry Angelo knew what the fuck he was doing.  But I sure as hell don't anymore. 

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

Que?

ditto
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on November 19, 2009, 12:49:02 PM
Quote from: World B Free on November 19, 2009, 11:13:40 AM
Wow, I can't believe there are still people crazy enough to still worship at the altar of Obama.  Seriously, for your own health, please follow the below link.  There is help available and things like this can be cured.  For example, I used to truly believe the Cubs would win the World Series in my lifetime and that Jerry Angelo knew what the fuck he was doing.  But I sure as hell don't anymore. 

Wait, there's an altar?  I guess I can abandon the one I have at home made with Kenyan birth certificates and socailism.

My altar is made out of acorns.

QuoteLosing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

The Republican base is with him though. PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately.

So dumb it couldn't fit in regular font.

So you are suggesting that the 52% are delusional?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on November 19, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Wait, there's an altar?  I guess I can abandon the one I have at home made with Kenyan birth certificates and socailism.

QuoteLosing NY-23 candidate Doug Hoffman became the latest in an increasingly long line of conservative politicians to blame his problems on ACORN yesterday despite the complete lack of evidence the organization played any role in his defeat.

The Republican base is with him though. PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately.

So you are suggesting that the 52% are delusional?

I'm surprised the number is that low.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2748 on: November 19, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »

27%? Bizarro crazification factor.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

ACORN knows how to steal an election, bitches...Unlike 1960, 2000 or 2004, where one state swung the balance, ACORN Ran their shit in a shitload of states.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on November 19, 2009, 06:49:11 PM

ACORN knows how to steal an election, bitches...Unlike 1960, 2000 or 2004, where one state swung the balance, ACORN Ran their shit in a shitload of states.

If some organization has the infrastructure, organization and leadership to steal 9.2 MILLION votes, then sign me the fuck up.  That's the group that should be running things. 

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-budget-hypocrisy-health-care-opinions-columnists-bruce-bartlett.html

Like all Republicans, (Rep. Franks) has vowed to fight it with every ounce of strength he has, citing the increase in debt as his principal concern. "I would remind my Democratic colleagues that their children, and every generation thereafter, will bear the burden caused by this bill. They will be the ones asked to pay off the incredible debt," Franks declared on Nov. 7.

Just to be clear, the Medicare drug benefit was a pure giveaway with a gross cost greater than either the House or Senate health reform bills how being considered. Together the new bills would cost roughly $900 billion over the next 10 years, while Medicare Part D will cost $1 trillion.

Moreover, there is a critical distinction--the drug benefit had no dedicated financing, no offsets and no revenue-raisers; 100% of the cost simply added to the federal budget deficit, whereas the health reform measures now being debated will be paid for with a combination of spending cuts and tax increases, adding nothing to the deficit over the next 10 years, according to the Congressional Budget Office. (See here for the Senate bill estimate and here for the House bill.)

Maybe Franks isn't the worst hypocrite I've ever come across in Washington, but he's got to be in the top 10 because he apparently thinks the unfunded drug benefit, which added $15.5 trillion (in present value terms) to our nation's indebtedness, according to Medicare's trustees, was worth sacrificing his integrity to enact into law. But legislation expanding health coverage to the uninsured--which is deficit-neutral--somehow or other adds an unacceptable debt burden to future generations. We truly live in a world only George Orwell could comprehend when our elected representatives so easily conflate one with the other.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 20, 2009, 10:52:24 AM
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-budget-hypocrisy-health-care-opinions-columnists-bruce-bartlett.html

Like all Republicans, (Rep. Franks) has vowed to fight it with every ounce of strength he has, citing the increase in debt as his principal concern. "I would remind my Democratic colleagues that their children, and every generation thereafter, will bear the burden caused by this bill. They will be the ones asked to pay off the incredible debt," Franks declared on Nov. 7.

Just to be clear, the Medicare drug benefit was a pure giveaway with a gross cost greater than either the House or Senate health reform bills how being considered. Together the new bills would cost roughly $900 billion over the next 10 years, while Medicare Part D will cost $1 trillion.

Moreover, there is a critical distinction--the drug benefit had no dedicated financing, no offsets and no revenue-raisers; 100% of the cost simply added to the federal budget deficit, whereas the health reform measures now being debated will be paid for with a combination of spending cuts and tax increases, adding nothing to the deficit over the next 10 years, according to the Congressional Budget Office. (See here for the Senate bill estimate and here for the House bill.)

Maybe Franks isn't the worst hypocrite I've ever come across in Washington, but he's got to be in the top 10 because he apparently thinks the unfunded drug benefit, which added $15.5 trillion (in present value terms) to our nation's indebtedness, according to Medicare's trustees, was worth sacrificing his integrity to enact into law. But legislation expanding health coverage to the uninsured--which is deficit-neutral--somehow or other adds an unacceptable debt burden to future generations. We truly live in a world only George Orwell could comprehend when our elected representatives so easily conflate one with the other.

Bartlett's right. The medicare drug bill was crappy legislation. However, is Bartlett suggesting those that made mistakes should repeat them? (I know, I know, Bartlett is suggesting they lose their jobs, and I would agree).

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on November 20, 2009, 11:02:06 AM
Bartlett's right. The medicare drug bill was crappy legislation. However, is Bartlett suggesting those that made mistakes should repeat them? (I know, I know, Bartlett is suggesting they lose their jobs, and I would agree).

No, he's saying that someone who voted for a budget buster should shut his yapper over a bill designed to be budget neutral.

It's not the same mistake, it's a different one.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on November 20, 2009, 02:32:19 PM
Apparently not a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qil4Swcew

"This Thanksgiving, the story of 2009 becomes the living history of the second American Revolution."

Obviously a joke.

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
As always, the comments are most excellent.  One of my favorites:

"Why do the "Tea Partiers" always dress up like the British East India Trading Company, and not the actual Bostonians who conducted the raid, disguised as Native Americans?"

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #2758 on: November 20, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on November 20, 2009, 04:32:20 PM
As always, the comments are most excellent.

What Youtube have you been frequenting?

WHY NOT TELL LOUIS ARMSTRONG TO HIS FACE

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2759 on: November 20, 2009, 08:17:51 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 20, 2009, 06:43:07 PM
Quote from: Indolent Reader on November 20, 2009, 04:32:20 PM
As always, the comments are most excellent.

What Youtube have you been frequenting?

WHY NOT TELL LOUIS ARMSTRONG TO HIS FACE

Getting beat to the punch on this is one of the biggest failures of my internet life.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.