News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Jim Memolo Time to be Buyers and Win this Whole Fargin Thing Miracle Thread  ( 9,722 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Bonk on July 19, 2010, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: Andy on July 19, 2010, 02:24:52 PM
Quote from: Brownie on July 19, 2010, 10:46:18 AM
Quote from: MAD on July 19, 2010, 10:11:44 AM
Really, TJ?  Even after Saturday's game?

Jim Memolo says the Cubs are in the race. If you can't trust Jim Memolo, who can you trust in today's world?

Similarly, Phil Rogers mocks any thoughts of the Cubs getting back in the race, which of course means they're a lock to.

Jesus Christ. Phil spelled Derek Lee's name wrong.

Fix'd.

Also, Phil Rogers can lick my dirty, sweaty asshole.

I think that was the point'd

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on July 19, 2010, 03:19:08 PM
It's called the pancake breakfast TJ Brown shows us how impossible a Cubs turnaround is post. He does it every year.

EVEN AFTER SATURDAY'S GAME?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on July 19, 2010, 03:48:20 PM
Quote from: Bonk on July 19, 2010, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: Andy on July 19, 2010, 02:24:52 PM
Quote from: Brownie on July 19, 2010, 10:46:18 AM
Quote from: MAD on July 19, 2010, 10:11:44 AM
Really, TJ?  Even after Saturday's game?

Jim Memolo says the Cubs are in the race. If you can't trust Jim Memolo, who can you trust in today's world?

Similarly, Phil Rogers mocks any thoughts of the Cubs getting back in the race, which of course means they're a lock to.

Jesus Christ. Phil spelled Derek Lee's name wrong.

Fix'd.

Also, Phil Rogers can lick my dirty, sweaty asshole.

I think that was the point'd

Nah. Andy's too funny to pull the correct-someone's-misspelled-name-by-misspelling-it-another-way crack.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 19, 2010, 03:56:48 PM
It's called the pancake breakfast TJ Brown shows us how impossible a Cubs turnaround is post. He does it every year.

YES. SATURDAY PROOVED THAT SO MANNY THINGS HAVE TO GO WRONG FOR THE CUBS TO LOOSE DURING THE SECOND HAFF OF THE SEASON. MARMALL MUST OF WALKED 7 GUYS, CULVER HAD A GREAT THROW AND SOTO DROPPED THAT THROW. 10 TIMES OUT OF 10 HE MAKES THAT PLAY. THIS JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE 11TH TIME.

I ALSO NOTICED IT'S GONNA HAPPEN SIGNS WHILE WATCHING ON TV THIS WEEKEND THAT MEANS THIS IS LIKE 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN MINUS DAROSA AND JOHNSON AND EDMUNDS. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE! GO CUBBIES!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on July 19, 2010, 04:15:21 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 19, 2010, 03:56:48 PM

YES. SATURDAY PROOVED THAT SO MANNY THINGS HAVE TO GO WRONG FOR THE CUBS TO LOOSE DURING THE SECOND HAFF OF THE SEASON. MARMALL MUST OF WALKED 7 GUYS, CULVER HAD A GREAT THROW AND SOTO DROPPED THAT THROW. 10 TIMES OUT OF 10 HE MAKES THAT PLAY. THIS JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE 11TH TIME.

I ALSO NOTICED IT'S GONNA HAPPEN SIGNS WHILE WATCHING ON TV THIS WEEKEND THAT MEANS THIS IS LIKE 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN MINUS DAROSA AND JOHNSON AND EDMUNDS. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE! GO CUBBIES!

A thousand times THI
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I HOPE THIS MEANS DIRK LEEWITZKI IS STAYIN IN CUBBIE BLUE

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on July 19, 2010, 06:03:42 PM

Carlos Silva sure as shit ain't going anywhere.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on July 19, 2010, 07:23:03 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on July 19, 2010, 06:03:42 PM

Carlos Silva sure as shit ain't going anywhere.

False.  He went to the showers.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
You know, Brownie's threads are great morale boosts for me as a Cub fan this time of year.  The optimism, after beating a decent enough team in the Phillies three out of four, was starting to sneack back into my water head.  The Astros come to town and I think it's completely within the realm of possibility to bash their skulls in for three games.

And then, like the righteous hammer of God, the Cubs go and ball up their nut punching fists and hit me square in the dick-n-balls.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on July 20, 2010, 07:47:45 AM
You know, Brownie's threads are great morale boosts for me as a Cub fan this time of year.  The optimism, after beating a decent enough team in the Phillies three out of four, was starting to sneack back into my water head.  The Astros come to town and I think it's completely within the realm of possibility to bash their skulls in for three games.

And then, like the righteous hammer of God, the Cubs go and ball up their nut punching fists and hit me square in the dick-n-balls.

Our Cubbiez are a solid 6-16 against the Pirates, Astros and Mariners. If we can travel back in time and flip that to 16-6, they'll be tied with the Reds for 2nd. It's gonna alternate universe hai!

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on July 20, 2010, 08:05:12 AM

Our Cubbiez are a solid 6-16 against the Pirates, Astros and Mariners. If we can travel back in time and flip that to 16-6, they'll be tied with the Reds for 2nd. It's gonna alternate universe hai!

When it comes down to it, who's fault is that?  Is it the manager's, the players' or just some anomalous happenstance?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on July 20, 2010, 09:02:23 AM

When it comes down to it, who's fault is that?  Is it the manager's, the players' or just some anomalous happenstance?

Pretty sure it's Obama's fault.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club

It's because they all decided to be a bunch of goddam gutless fucking assholes.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Bort on July 20, 2010, 09:03:17 AM

Redistrubiting wins to less fortunate teams.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on July 20, 2010, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: Bort on July 20, 2010, 09:03:17 AM

Redistrubiting wins to less fortunate teams.

The Pirates and Astros have really benefited from Obamacare.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck