News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Video Game Deals  ( 68,599 )

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Video Game Deals
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 27, 2009, 08:41:08 AM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 26, 2009, 05:48:09 PM
The Show for PS3 is $49.99 with free shipping on NewEgg.

I'm beginning to think you have stock in Newegg.

They're the only ones wheelin' and dealin' right now.
Hire Jim Essian!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »
Not sure where I should post this, but I have a question about XBOX Live.  I'm going to my parents' this weekend and bringing my console with me so that my brothers and I can play online together in the same house.  They have a console, too, and use wireless as their internet source.  The question is, will I be able to get on Live by just hooking up to their XBOX (which uses the wireless adapter) with an ethernet cable, or would I have to buy a whole new adapter for my separate console?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 27, 2009, 11:07:05 AMI'm going to my parents' this weekend and bringing my console with me so that my brothers and I can play online together in the same house.

I prefer playing on the same console in different houses. Your world frightens and confuses me.

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 27, 2009, 11:07:05 AM
Not sure where I should post this, but I have a question about XBOX Live.  I'm going to my parents' this weekend and bringing my console with me so that my brothers and I can play online together in the same house.  They have a console, too, and use wireless as their internet source.  The question is, will I be able to get on Live by just hooking up to their XBOX (which uses the wireless adapter) with an ethernet cable, or would I have to buy a whole new adapter for my separate console?

I don't know if I know what you're saying, but if they have a router, I can't imagine you having too many problems getting on Live.
Hire Jim Essian!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. How do you hook up? Ethernet too? You can have 2 consoles on XBL (with different GT's on each) in the same house. I've seen 4 on XBL at one house once. It works fine. No problem, provided your internet can handle it

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

Maybe you could try to spend time with your parents?  I'm sure they miss you or something.  Maybe get outside with your brothers and play a little catch?  
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on March 27, 2009, 11:26:35 AM

Maybe you could try to spend time with your parents?  I'm sure they miss you or something.  Maybe get outside with your brothers and play a little catch?  

Maybe he's like me, and he'd rather spend time with YOUR mom.
Hire Jim Essian!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 27, 2009, 11:29:06 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on March 27, 2009, 11:26:35 AM

Maybe he's like me, and he'd rather spend time with YOUR mom.

If you like bitchy women with herpes, more power to you.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »
Rainbox Six: Vegas AND GRAW for $30 at Best Buy.
Hire Jim Essian!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 27, 2009, 12:29:25 PM

Yea, I saw that while I was in there yesterday... I thought about posting something, but I got lazy and started eating

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 27, 2009, 12:39:30 PM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 27, 2009, 12:29:25 PM

Yea, I saw that while I was in there yesterday... I thought about posting something, but I got lazy and started eating

You are a perfect candidate for an interactive game called "couch potato" or possibly "the midwesterner" that my friends and I are developing. It's like the Wii, only you get points for not moving and for gaining weight. We're looking for investors.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »
TDubbs, don't worry.  There will be plenty of parent talk and beer drinking with the folks and catch playing with my brothers.  We may decide to spend an hour or two playing a few video games, if that's okay with you.

Have a good weekend, fellas.

Oh, and Kerm...you should probably take Best Buy up on that deal.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 27, 2009, 03:02:41 PM
TDubbs, don't worry.  There will be plenty of parent talk and beer drinking with the folks and catch playing with my brothers.  We may decide to spend an hour or two playing a few video games, if that's okay with you.

Sounds like you NEED TO SETTLE DOWN!

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2009, 03:20:35 PM »

R6: Vegas and GRAW?  I have both of them already.
Hire Jim Essian!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 27, 2009, 03:20:35 PM

R6: Vegas and GRAW?  I have both of them already.

I thought you meant the sequels to both.  My bad.